Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hello: An Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventrigal
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Hello: An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm relatively new to this forum but I've been following the mythos for quite some time. I thought I'd introduce myself, you know, tell you all about my interests, etc.

Currently, I live in Australia (so I'll probably spell words like 'colour' different to the American spelling of words). I've been following the Slenderman Mythos for approximately 4 years and am now working on my own Slenderman-Inspired ARG (which I may post here at some point, but chances are I may not).

My top 3 favourite Slender Vlogs are as follows:
1. Marble Hornets (amazing storyline)
2. Tribe Twelve (fantastic creepiness factor, especially in the Firebrand and Observer videos)
3. EverymanHYBRID (I like the way they incorporate a more 'well then we'll just fight back' approach to the mythos)

I do also follow a few smaller ARGs/Vlog Series, however there are way too many to name.

Why did I come to this forum?
I just wanted to discuss Slenderman-Related content with other followers of the Mythos, as well as keep up to date with the latest happenings and fan theories across an array of different ARGs and Vlogs.

So yeah, I'll see you all around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Oh, an Aussie ARG? That's pretty damn cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
Ventrigal
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:29 am

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:48 am

AWESOME ANOTHER AUS MEMBER! ^_^ nice to have some new blood in this dying community.
Back to top Go down
Ventrigal
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Wow! There are more Australians here? Well, I'm impressed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ventrigal
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:00 am

So, what is there to do on this forum these days?
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:08 pm

...wait for a new video, basically. Or find other ways to pass the time.

So, when's the new video coming out?
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:18 pm

I came here to talk about my series but there are also sub forums that talk about similar horror stuff like the awesome FNaF. There are a lot of other Slender series too like Dark Days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
Ventrigal
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Sounds cool, I'll have a look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello: An Introduction   Hello: An Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello: An Introduction
Page 1 of 1