Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2

Go down 
+2
sethlapod555
JadeLightningDash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Just making a new thread in the event that these last like 80 videos long so it's easier to find specific discussion threads.

Broadcast #2: Electric Boogaloo:
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 pm

At 34 seconds in, a figure can be seen near the doorway. Just something I noticed.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:34 pm

JadeLightningDash wrote:
At 34 seconds in, a figure can be seen near the doorway. Just something I noticed.
You're right, I didn't realize until you said that. I can't tell if it's slim shady or just someone with black pants though. It doesn't really move in the same way so I think it might be hoodie.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Wow, I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't confused, yet mystified by all of these shenanigans. I suppose we could call this a straight continuation, but then again the fact that it's on the Marble Hornets channel is the only piece of evidence that leads to that conclusion.

Clear Lakes 44 is such an out-of-the-blue name for this. I mean there's the connection to the "44" tweet on the MH Twitter, but that's all the connection I see so far. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Maybe the channel will start on this project as a daily upload sort of deal? It certainly seems to be going that way for the last two uploads, much like MH started.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Albino Parakeet
Untainted
Albino Parakeet

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:56 pm

what is even going on? is it a continuation or a vague chain of videos with random distortion and old guys rocking and rolling to creepy music? i mean, are we actually being given any information at all or are these just infuriating teasers or what

is it just going to be a totheark mock except it's meaningless? totheark had meaning in its cryptic bullshit due to the fact that it was marblehornets' motorcycle sidecar plot medium of masked fuckery
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Okay, is anyone else getting a serious David Lynch/Twin Peaks vibe from this? Seriously, if a short man begins to dance in front of some red curtains, I won't be extraordinarily surprised. 

(P.S. If you haven't watched Twin Peaks yet, I suggest you do that. It's an amazing show.)
Back to top Go down
JxMstr
Untainted
JxMstr

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:59 am

Albino Parakeet wrote:
what is even going on? is it a continuation or a vague chain of videos with random distortion and old guys rocking and rolling to creepy music? i mean, are we actually being given any information at all or are these just infuriating teasers or what

is it just going to be a totheark mock except it's meaningless? totheark had meaning in its cryptic bullshit due to the fact that it was marblehornets' motorcycle sidecar plot medium of masked fuckery
We really don't know. I believe that THAC told us at some point that it wouldn't feature TO, but does take place in the same universe. 

Right now, nothing in these videos makes much sense. Maybe we need more videos to understand what is going on?
Back to top Go down
Albino Parakeet
Untainted
Albino Parakeet

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:29 am

JxMstr wrote:
Albino Parakeet wrote:

We really don't know. I believe that THAC told us at some point that it wouldn't feature TO, but does take place in the same universe. 

Right now, nothing in these videos makes much sense. Maybe we need more videos to understand what is going on?
the only reason people would be watching this would be because it was made by the MH crew

if some other series started off like this, i highly doubt anyone would stick around.
nothing is happening, there are no characters, no plot, no explanation. its like telling someone to watch a tv show because it only gets good 20 episodes in. no one with a routine (school, work, etc) would want to waste time watching until episode 20 just cause that's apparently when the show becomes worthwhile to spend time on.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:17 pm

Albino Parakeet wrote:
JxMstr wrote:
Albino Parakeet wrote:

the only reason people would be watching this would be because it was made by the MH crew

if some other series started off like this, i highly doubt anyone would stick around.
nothing is happening, there are no characters, no plot, no explanation. its like telling someone to watch a tv show because it only gets good 20 episodes in. no one with a routine (school, work, etc) would want to waste time watching until episode 20 just cause that's apparently when the show becomes worthwhile to spend time on.

Because it's literally been two videos. Of course nothings happened, it's an intro.
Back to top Go down
Albino Parakeet
Untainted
Albino Parakeet

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 am

level100nidoking wrote:
Albino Parakeet wrote:
JxMstr wrote:
Albino Parakeet wrote:

Because it's literally been two videos. Of course nothings happened, it's an intro.
"of course nothing's happened, it's an intro."
what kind of excuse is that?
introductions are supposed to have something happening. Marble Hornets's introduction involved explaining what the actual channel and its videos' purpose was. It introduced a premise. It let us know a character (Alex) and already gave us narration of another (Jay). If an introduction doesn't have anything happening, is it even an introduction, or is it just a presentation? There are no characters introduced so far (unless you count old man rocker), there is no premise, no purpose of these "broadcasts," it's just a presentation of, "oh look, creepy music, moving shadows."
Now, were these videos posted on totheark and if we knew this was totheark or whoever using the channel was posting, it wouldn't be much of an issue cause we can just chalk it up as totheark's random cryptic bullshit. But this isn't totheark and it isn't Marble Hornets anymore, it just takes place in the same universe, and this is just random bullshit in two videos that aren't doing much.
and braodcast 3 doesn't do much either. Is he a character? Is the hooded person a character? Most likely, but still no premise, nothing going on with dialogue or plot, no narration. Nothing making sense, these lakes aren't getting much clearer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2   Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Lakes 44 - Broadcast #2
Page 1 of 1