Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Seven Trials of HABIT

Go down 
+35
shadowfire976
ChaosGamma
Various Identities
Enjolras
quofomo
Malus
AlanAuch
SickSlickMan
Roninator
Konaa
Blue Eyes
Allan Assiduity
Verdett
CuteWithoutThe
Bard
PARADOX intent
cowboyghostie
TripleDPie
bilo
Hither-Thither
Mr. Jeebles
Harlan Phoenix
Pryex
Glomple
TNC
Get-In-Pants
BlackWolf
Satyrcynic
Voidmaster
taylortexas
Erantiel
Cyber
Vivi
LisaEvermore
Zander
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Harlan Phoenix wrote:
LisaEvermore wrote:
Harlan Phoenix wrote:
I'm pretty sure HABIT is Evan.

This would be... I don't even know how to explain. What?

Aside from the fact that he's shown talking to people who might exist as alternate personalities and exhibits signs of being fucking crazy, I'm pretty sure at least one video has implied Evan was a Corenthal patient with the nickname "Habit."

Hell, even without that, how is this remotely difficult to even accept as a possibility? "Woah Harlan, you're saying someone with access to a computer and signs of insanity would anonymously craft an alter ego on the internet to torment people?" You're approaching my idea as if it's so off the wall insane that you can't even describe how it would be so infeasible. But...I mean, how hard is this to believe?
The thing is that the Evan mentioned in the report was born earlier than the EMH Evan. EMH's Evan would have to be in his mid to late 40's, since the report itself was from 1971.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Zander wrote:
Harlan Phoenix wrote:
LisaEvermore wrote:
Harlan Phoenix wrote:

Aside from the fact that he's shown talking to people who might exist as alternate personalities and exhibits signs of being fucking crazy, I'm pretty sure at least one video has implied Evan was a Corenthal patient with the nickname "Habit."

Hell, even without that, how is this remotely difficult to even accept as a possibility? "Woah Harlan, you're saying someone with access to a computer and signs of insanity would anonymously craft an alter ego on the internet to torment people?" You're approaching my idea as if it's so off the wall insane that you can't even describe how it would be so infeasible. But...I mean, how hard is this to believe?

The thing is that the Evan mentioned in the report was born earlier than the EMH Evan. EMH's Evan would have to be in his mid to late 40's, since the report itself was from 1971.

dUN dUN dUN. My favorite theory of EMH, Slendy time travel. =]

Last edited by Mr. Jeebles on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow... sorry)
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Harlan Phoenix
Untainted
Harlan Phoenix

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 am

Zander wrote:
Harlan Phoenix wrote:
LisaEvermore wrote:
Harlan Phoenix wrote:

Unless HABIT is some sort of legacy position or, for whatever reason, one of Evan's possible personalities believes himself to be Fairmount Evan.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 am

SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT wrote:
TRIAL FOUR RELEASED - RECITE HABIT'S LITTLE POEM IN A PUBLIC PLACE AND DOCUMENT IT. REMIND THEM WHO MADE YOU DO IT.
about 16 hours ago via web

I'm a little late but still. Interesting deal. I would be too shy to do it, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Hither-Thither
Observer
Hither-Thither

Current Win Points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 pm

What is Habit's little poem?

Or wait, is that part of the puzzle?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonlvrgyrl.deviantart.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Hither-Thither wrote:
What is Habit's little poem?

Or wait, is that part of the puzzle?

Little rabbits feed our Habits,
We are millions fierce and strong.
The bloodthirsty rage within us,
Urges, that we move on,
Do night fight the forever flood,
Of paranoia, hate, and fear,
Because I will be with you all,
I'll always be right here,
We'll take the rabbits together,
And together eat them alive,
We'll fill our hearts with the joy of the slaughter,
The Joy of their tortured cries,
And as they lay face down in the dirt,
You will see that these rabbits were friends,
The ones you loved,
The ones who loves you,
Who cried your name to the bitter end,
And then you'll try your very damnedest,
You'll try to separate us,
Until you realize that us is me,
And with me there is no us,
So you millions scared and weak,
Prepare for some devastation,
Some blood soaked hands,
Some broken bones,
And mass body count across your nations,
Because I am the monster in your head,
The beast that hides beneath your bed,
The axe wielding man crossing your street,
The bloody hands that tear the meat,
Try to stop me if you can,
But you'll break the Habits of man.
With love,
Habit

Last edited by Mr. Jeebles on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link was retarted)
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

... HABIT'S not very poetic. He starts out strong, then it just dissolves into... I don't even know what. He starts out with rhymes, then he's like, "fuck this... writer's block *scribbles down some random shit* ... Oh, oh, I got it! Haha, yeah, that's right, I'm fucking awesome. Yeah, that totally all flows together."
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 pm

am i going crazy, or could some of this be veiwed as threats and possibly get someone who recites it in public in alot of trouble?
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 pm

If anyone pays attention to you, sure. I've heard worse said by random homeless people on the street.

Also: As with many of these trials, there's always the option of letting people know you're filming for a project or something before you get started?
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Hello everybody, I'm Vivi, still Rabbit #051, back to say that despite my leave from the forum, I am still an active rabbit as of the last trial. Also, i am only active on this forum as of now, so ask any questions or make any requests you like of me as the trials go on. o_o
My youtube page is
www.youtube.com/user/theycallmevivi
and all my rabbit videos are hosted there.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 am

Wow, Vivi. That is really impressive. I'm such a wimp I'd have stopped ages ago. I am really glad you are still in and I hope you make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 am

*shrugs*
Impressive is as impressive does?
Thank you kindly, though.

I sure still don't feel impressive, I'm just along for the ride Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cowboyghostie
Anxious
cowboyghostie

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 am

You know.. if i could operate a camera.. I would so do it.
Back to top Go down
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:44 am

Most cameras nowadays are relatively easy to use. Just point and shoot. And the best part is, some of them are like twenty dollaz.
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:49 am

Yeah really: mine is just a digital camera that I got for my last birthday.
I turned the dial on it and was like "Oh! this takes video, how convenient."
Don't worry about it though: tons of people who didn't jump on the opportunity and got to it too late who DO have the know-how are also not in the trials. I was just fast.

In Seven Trials of Habit news: Still no email or word from HABIT who won the last trial. I am a very impatient rabbit since I feel like my last entry was awesome enough to have won. (I wore a rabbit mask as I did it, for crying out loud.)
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm

WELL its been a week since the deadline of the last trial at which time, HABIT told us that he'd announce the winner of the trial "later this week."

Not that anything has come to fruition of that: just saying that it's been a week.
*taps their foot*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Habit just Tweeted;
Quote :
AGGRAVATION; NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE DAMNED PROTESTERS COULD BE INFLUENCED INTO TRUE ACTION. NOT ONE. HOW INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTING AND WEAK OF YOU ALL. REGARDLESS, I SHALL BE RETURNING FROM ABROAD, VERY SOON.
Back to top Go down
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 am

New HABIT tweet:
HABIT wrote:
DRIP DROP, SLICE AND CHOP, CHASE THE RABBIT, HOP! HOP! HOP!, RUN AWAY, I DON'T CARE, I WILL FIND YOU ANYWHERE Smile
And then I was like, "Gawd, Habit, learn how to use commas right. Those should have been slashes, idjut."

His writing kind of reminds me of Johnny Truant. Except in all caps and with no sex scenes. Oh well, at least he's getting better at poetry.That said, I'm a total fangirl. <3

Also, TNC finally got his prize. Contained an orange fuzzy hat (that I am so jealous of), another piece of that note that Jeff found, and the fourth box, which had this letter in it. Video is here.
Back to top Go down
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 am

I love that hat. :3

And, this is clue four, right? I'm eagerly awaiting clue five....
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 am

Gah. Forgot I made this topic. I give permission for anyone wanting to keep up with it, to go ahead and post things. I've given up on it for now. /Goes to finish his EMH guide
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Quote :
RABBIT#052 HAS BEEN DESIGNATED THE WINNER OF ROUND TWO (TRIAL FOUR) AND ASSUMES THE LABEL "WARREN JESTER."
Quote :
TRIAL FIVE - HAS BEEN RELEASED. (PART 1/2) CREATE A BEAUTIFUL HANDMADE GIFT FOR A LOVED ONE. INCLUDE A PICTURE OF THE TWO OF YOU.

Congrats to #52 and good luck to whoever is still in the trails.

EDIT: Unbeknownst to me, Rabbit #52 is a fuckwhistle, SO I RETRACT MY CONGRATS.

Last edited by Mr. Jeebles on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Rabbit #51 here, thoroughly enraged that my grandiose performance wasn't enough to be the Warren Jester. I wore a rabbit mask as I did the last trial for christ's sake. Didn't #52 win round 2 also? Totally uncool. They've just got favorites.

The full text of my email for the 5th trial is as follows:
Quote :
TRIAL FIVE (PART ½)

CREATE A BEAUTIFUL HANDMADE GIFT FOR A LOVED ONE, PERHAPS FOR THE ONE YOU’VE NEGLECTED IN THE PREVIOUS TRIAL. (BY CHOOSING A LOVED ONE TO ABANDON, YOU’VE REVEALED THOSE MORE DEAR TO YOU BY THEIR OMMITANCE.)

SAID PERSONAL GIFT MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF THE TWO OF YOU. THE GIFT MUST BE A PHYSICAL ITEM. YOU SHOULD COMPLETE THIS BY THIS COMING WEEKEND. THERE WILL BE NO ACTUAL SUBMISSION PERIOD, HOWEVER, PROCEEDING IN THIS TRIAL REQUIRES THE GIFT TO BE COMPLETE.

ALWAYS WATCHING

My question to you guys: wtf does that all mean? Maybe the annoyance (and bleach fumes in my room at the moment) Is clouding my judgement, but I have no idea what exactly I'm supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Hither-Thither
Observer
Hither-Thither

Current Win Points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:01 pm

ARTS AND CRAFTS TIEM HERP A DERP.

At first I had regretted not getting in on this whole shebang, but I'm glad now that I haven't. I do not have time for this silliness. I love watching, though.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonlvrgyrl.deviantart.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Vivi, I think it means you must have it done by this weekend because part 2/2 will involve the immediate use of it.
Back to top Go down
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Vivi wrote:
Rabbit #51 here, thoroughly enraged that my grandiose performance wasn't enough to be the Warren Jester. I wore a rabbit mask as I did the last trial for christ's sake. Didn't #52 win round 2 also? Totally uncool. They've just got favorites.

The full text of my email for the 5th trial is as follows:
Quote :
(deleted for space)

My question to you guys: wtf does that all mean? Maybe the annoyance (and bleach fumes in my room at the moment) Is clouding my judgement, but I have no idea what exactly I'm supposed to do.
#52 is fullroundaction, who hasn't taken any of this even mildy seriously from the start. I mean, for trial 3 he videotaped a call with "Alex Kralie." Yes, the MH character. He was also the removed-by-draven-two-but-had someone-willing-to-take-his-place guy. Point is, he's been a troll from the beginning, so "Jester" works. Your vid was amazing, though. <3

Hurm...did you ever make macaroni valentines or other such somethings when you were a kid? This is something like that, and it has to include a picture of you with someone you're close to. And it can't be, say, a story or drawing (digital, at least) or something; it has to be physical, handcrafted, and unique.

My guess is that you'll have to destroy it in 5 2/2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Trials of HABIT
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next