Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Its not trolling

Go down 
+10
DaLadybugMan
chasechan2050
Mellori
AdmirableJellyfish
Sachael
Mr. Jeebles
Avalesca
Omega
Zander
zero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

Its not trolling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:18 pm

zero wrote:
or... an abrupt ending 8D

Yeah, that might be hard, finding a blogger for zerosage to kill, as most people are going to already have a plan for how their story will end....

Maybe if you can't find someone to kill, just have him attack a blogger? That way you would be able to make him appear more as a threat, while also allowing whomever you worked with to keep their blog going? Although killing still would be better.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
AdmirableJellyfish
Untainted
AdmirableJellyfish

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

If you want, I can make a GST blog (yes Omega, I'm stealing your terminology) and plan on letting Zero kill them. I'd volunteer my current blog, but I sort of have plans for that.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:59 pm

oh that is something I've considered. but...well i don't want to join the goldfish poop gang with redlight and the proxies. I may do that anyway though, assuming someone is interested in it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Zero, if you'd like we can talk about it later in a chat. My blog interacts with no one later and I'm going to need to be killed off at one point. Was going to go by his hand but by yours may be much cooler.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Lots of crazy shit going on between bloggers, eh?

I think there needs to be someone who targets all the bloggers who start shit.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:23 pm

well I'm doing that...but the focus is people who end up making 'deals' with the dark side, or are corrupted themselves *eyes thage*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Ah, I see. Well keep up the good work, "Nightmare Zero". =P
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:14 pm

close but not quite. The 'Zero Nightmare' was the term in Megaman X6 iirc
Back to top Go down
Mellori
Untainted
Mellori

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Just wanted to say I fricken love what you're doing with the character and also that I really, really liked the direction you took your original blog. [/fangasm]

Also also,

zero wrote:
well I'm doing that...but the focus is people who end up making 'deals' with the dark side, or are corrupted themselves *eyes thage*

Zero's going to hate Andrew. So, so much.
Back to top Go down
http://acqusitionsandadministration.blogspot.com
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Avalesca wrote:
Oh my god. Frap's new post.

He's referencing ME.

The "you" is ME.

That fucker has told me he wants to CAUSE MY DEATH.

Ava... would you like me to fuck him up? I can do that (in game... to far from him to do so out of game...) >:3 At least, on the blog via comments. Bwahahaha <3 If he tries and kills you off, I'll murder him (in game) >:3
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 am

I've got this chase. Frap went ahead to post about me, so of the 'leads' we've given him, he chose mine. So let me torment the man ICly, and we keep the OOC stuff out of the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:36 am

Mellori wrote:
Just wanted to say I fricken love what you're doing with the character and also that I really, really liked the direction you took your original blog. [/fangasm]

Also also,

zero wrote:

Zero's going to hate Andrew. So, so much.

there's an awful lot I miss out on, so why is that?
Back to top Go down
Mellori
Untainted
Mellori

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 am

Well, there's not really any reason yet. But he has plans and they are basically all about making deals and corrupting himself.
Back to top Go down
http://acqusitionsandadministration.blogspot.com
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:34 am

Mellori wrote:
Well, there's not really any reason yet. But he has plans and they are basically all about making deals and corrupting himself.

And somehow, that's why both Jekyll and Hyde like Andrew. Curious.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 am

Pf, fine :/ XD; Though, it would be in character of me to start commenting on blogs (I was in character with Shelby, so *shrugs*)

But it's not that big of a deal XD;
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 am

I'm a gonna rant for a moment. There will be strong language, and I may hurt peoples feelings, I know. But I'm giving perspective, or trying to. Honestly, if I come across as harsh, then I'm really sorry. If I sound like a dick, then I don't know what to say. PM me if you have beef with it. Anyway, I'll put it in spoiler tags so that people can read at their own will...
Spoiler:
tl;dr - I'm tired of the in-fighting from all sides.

But seriously, I think you're all great in your individual ways. It's just this bloody in fighting. I mean, stone the flaming crows, we're all in this game/story together right? And I hold no animosity toward Frap, and if you're reading, your blog isn't as bad as it is often made out to be. It has it's problems, but it's kinda unique.

And as I said up top, I'm sorry for the harsh words. Just this bickering stuff seems senseless really, and is kinda missing the point as to what these Slenderblogs are about (The Slender Man). But if it's too harsh (it reads like it should be in Flamewars), then may a mod please remove it. I hope people can see where I'm coming from though...
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 am

I'll let the others deem it if it needs moving. Not quite my jurisdiction anyway.

You have a very good point Shayde, but honestly you're just gonna end up with situations like that sometimes. There will always be idiots in the world who won't be able to get things through their skulls.

Also, Shelby uses the name Alyx? There was an account someone made on here named Alyxx Jane, but it's been inactive ever since her fail triple-posting about her seeing Slendy and telling us to ask some other person named VI on the forum about it. Not sure if it's related, but definitely sounds similar because they both think Slendy's real..
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:11 am

Shayde, I understand and agree 100%. My shtick with Frap is completely in game, and I want him to know as such. I have not one iota against him. As for Shelby, I think the toll was paid, and thus we can move on.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey, zero, if you want, you can attack Pete from "Search and Reveal", Clarice from "Unchained", and Ron from "Drew's Box 'o' Stuff" as long as you don't kill 'em.
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Shayde wrote:
curtain people

These sound scarier than Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Roninator wrote:
Hey, zero, if you want, you can attack Pete from "Search and Reveal", Clarice from "Unchained", and Ron from "Drew's Box 'o' Stuff" as long as you don't kill 'em.

Where's the fun in that? I might I dunno, as I said before, I don't want to be the 'almost villain', I want to be the 'ho crap, he's after me next' villain
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Good luck finding anyone willing to give up their blog for you, then. Alright, would brutally maiming one of the three be good enough at least starting out? I mean, if it's Zero's first try actually killing another runner, I don't think it would damage his street cred if he didn't fully succeed the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Stormecho
Untainted
Stormecho

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Roninator wrote:
Good luck finding anyone willing to give up their blog for you, then.

Well, actually... I have some plans for my blog, but the main thing is that it's not supposed to end happily. Being taken out by a fallen hero? An interesting option~

EDIT: Zero's character development is... intriguing and terrifying. Things had been going too smoothly, in my opinion - this throws an epic wrench into everything. Also, more Slendy mindfuckery coming to light is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Roninator wrote:
Good luck finding anyone willing to give up their blog for you, then.

Honestly, if the method which my character dies wasn't so critically important to the plot, I'd jump at this opportunity. I can think of few better ways to end a blog.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Oh I know that, Stormecho, but the plans my friends (owners of Search and Reveal, Unchained, Cast Aside My Sins, and The Land of Black Leaves) and I worked out didn't involve that possibility until now. For the first round, it would probably be okay for Zero to come close but not quite actually kill anyone. If you read my blog, Ron's in with two other people right now. Stength in numbers and all that, so it's not like Zero would be without an excuse for a failed round one.

As for actually killing anyone, I think Blake (Black Leaf) might be up for being killed by Zero, since his character is an ex-proxy. He's kind of undecided about how to end the whole "being stalked by L(x)ne Hunter" thought, at the present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its not trolling
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: