Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Its not trolling

Go down 
+10
DaLadybugMan
chasechan2050
Mellori
AdmirableJellyfish
Sachael
Mr. Jeebles
Avalesca
Omega
Zander
zero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

Its not trolling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Roninator wrote:
Good luck finding anyone willing to give up their blog for you, then. Alright, would brutally maiming one of the three be good enough at least starting out? I mean, if it's Zero's first try actually killing another runner, I don't think it would damage his street cred if he didn't fully succeed the first time around.

oh I understand, I'm still weighing all options you know Very Happy

I think it'd be selfish to just ask someone to end their blog for me, I'm more about finding a good story to run through than just make myself seem fearful or awesome.

So yes you're right, probably a failed attack or something of that accord would be best.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Heh...I'd offer Jekyll up (eventually), except that I'm pretty sure that zero wouldn't be able to find him.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm

I considered Zero alluding to that he could use the Black Leaves at one point in time, but I dismissed that. So yes, he might not simply be able to find people. Which is why I think he might need assistance. Very Happy

Also, as much as I loved/hated the LoZ cartoon, your gif had to be blocked, to much flashing XD
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, Pete, Ron, and Clarice have all been very open with the fact that they're in Chicago right now. Very Happy ...Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its not trolling   Its not trolling - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its not trolling
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: