Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Caughtnotsleeping

Go down 
+52
xyzombie
TailsFoxy
Wintermarch
NatMonsterr
NanaEmeralds
Notlad94
SMAWJ
EvilRhino229
Sage
fastswimmer34
Vohn_exel
zero26
CorinthAthaime
dhatter
TheFallenenvoy
AppleStar
Paradox
sunnivaixchel
myotishia
DFW
Virtual Toast
electricphantom
Tarvok
whildchild
ChewieV2
AlanAuch
PostIt
SquishypuffDave
punxtr
whoiscraig
MediaGARBAGE
dasuberchin
Shayde
N0t4N0m3Ga
Tiro1000
animalluver202
longforevers
Mennos
Blue Eyes
BananaBrains
KillstheBeat
Crusergirl
The Slender Man
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
ChaosGamma
Eckoblade
Zander
runjump360
CheckersValentine
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

So HoopHoop sparked off an idea that I don't believe we've tried before.

Roivas told The Butterflies to "Fight beside them, not behind them" but we've not really seen any chance to do that, right?

Well, what if we make videos asking Roivas to do their very best to protect Natalie while she goes to get these 'tools'?

If they do it, it's a HUGE breakthrough and we'll know we can influence things a bit more than we thought. And if they ignore it, and/or say they can't/won't do it then it may show us more about what Roivas can actually do, and/or maybe show us if they really are working with us, or just sort of using us...

Either way, I can't see anything we have to lose from asking.
After all "Protect Natalie as best as you can, while she goes to get these 'tools' that YOU put there" doesn't sound like too much to ask I don't think...

I believe we have everything to gain here.
So if you feel like it, and agree... Butterflies may wish to make some videos asking Roivas to try and keep Natalie safe from harm.

I suspect the more we have, the more chance they'll actually see and do something about them.
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
UncleDark wrote:
DFW wrote:
I AM THE MOST CAUGHT OFF GUARD OF ALL THE CAUGHT OFF GUARD PEOPLE OVER THIS VIDEO

Well, you are Roivas. Everyone is. Except me, I'm new here.
No, sorry. You're Roivas too.

Well, hell. I guess I have to memorize the cypher, then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 am

We had a Roivas visit, here is a list of questions and answers. Roivas is the one speaking in the quotation marks. If I missed anything or anything needs changing, let me know, righty-o?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 am

"Having a go at the flowers now!"
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:31 pm

"Papilio must be careful of mirrors"

Would still like to know why roivas said this then bolted.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

While workin' on the doc I was investigating the poem and after some fun theorizing with nimface this is what i came up with.

"Once upon a time, there were six birds who grew to an age to leave the nest. There hearts were in conflict, their fates pre-determined, they found their homes in the order that was best.

One found itself with a broken wing and forever stayed in what would be their grave.
Helper- Broken wing could allude the the possibly mangled helper, forever staying in their grave could refer to him still lurking around in lansing place
Scott- Scott and graves seem to go together.

A clean hearted bird lived a, that lived amongst the clouds, never to fall, never to come down.
Meleny- generally seems to match perceptions of Meleny

Another was blinded and lost within swirling shrouds having trusted another who let them down.
Scott- Various hints thats scott's sight or eyes were taken, in one journal its mentioned that roivas couldn't help anyone (letting down)

With a greed head to follow that who took to the air, one bird nearly completely tainted falling into flame, despair.
Helper- The falling into flame part tends to bring helper to mind.
Scott- Despair and following Meleny make me think of Scott.

Yet another found dread in the half-heartedness of life, found itself among swamps of night.
Roivas- Swamps of the night could mean the darkplace. Roivas wants to go back which would make more sense if he was one of the last.

The last of the birds found themselves alone in the city never to come home. Caught- generally thought to be caught do to him being alone in the city with no memory. pretty much confirmed by Caught
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

The butterflies seem to be confronted with mirror versions of themselves.

Logs can be found here:
1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hKb_O58KeX-1Q3XI2NlzC9y4xXrTDQAfq0AbYLLgmxs/edit
2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CqNr1AYXVbSPTn3QD99aTu-JyZlN2PxA77o_iN8CD-A/edit

Current speculation is that he's the ones in the dark place with him that he mentioned, and that they could possibly be trying to consume him.
They didn't recognise the name "Roivassevil" but acknowledged who he was, so we think that roivas may have invented that name to draw attention away from himself.

However roivas has asked us to give him a butterfly name...so we are currently discussing what name we should be giving him.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Two quick thoughts:
In the Cranbrook Drive video the "I can't hear you, you can't get me" stuff is written on a Mirror
And butterfly wings mirror each other.
Back to top Go down
AppleStar
Untainted
AppleStar

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:00 am

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
Current speculation is that he's the ones in the dark place with him that he mentioned, and that they could possibly be trying to consume him.
They didn't recognise the name "Roivassevil" but acknowledged who he was, so we think that roivas may have invented that name to draw attention away from himself.

However roivas has asked us to give him a butterfly name...so we are currently discussing what name we should be giving him.
Everything we know about that situation right now is speculation anyways.
The fact that this entity uses a string of pronouns leads me to believe it is the product of whatever happened to Roivas's previous family after the betrayal, or is at least connected to a family of sorts.

As for a name for this mirror, how's Misippus (Hypolimnas misippus), the Mimic butterfly, if you haven't yet decided?
EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought envoy was saying Roivas asked for us to name the mirror person because usually female/ungendered pronouns are used for Roivas. I guess I was pretty tired.

Last edited by AppleStar on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:28 am

It seems like our lovely LittleButterfly did get a special suprise.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 pm

For quick reference, the outer message was
"We you they us she have taken what is rightfully ours. If you wish to receive it, you will do as we say. Without it, the message goes unheard."

Spoiler:
"She isn't safe. There are more dangers than we have realized."

Spoiler:
Also, this constant use of plural pronouns/verb tenses kind of reminds me of Roivas regarding the "being multiple" thing. On the upside, this guy uses plain English, albeit mirrored horizontally.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

KillstheBeat wrote:
For quick reference, the outer message was
"We you they us she have taken what is rightfully ours. If you wish to receive it, you will do as we say. Without it, the message goes unheard."

Spoiler:

EDIT: MY NEW THEORY(26th of july 2012):

Spoiler:

KillstheBeat wrote:
"She isn't safe. There are more dangers than we have realized."

Spoiler:

I think your first suggestion is the right one.

KillstheBeat wrote:

Also, this constant use of plural pronouns/verb tenses kind of reminds me of Roivas regarding the "being multiple" thing. On the upside, this guy uses plain English, albeit mirrored horizontally.

You could be right with that.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:27 am

We had a visit from Flippy Turnways just now, and it seems we've bought ourselves some time. The task mentioned in the document has already been completed.

Last edited by KillstheBeat on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 am

KillstheBeat wrote:
We had a visit from Flippy Turnways just now, and it seems we've bought ourselves some time.

I think that the sentence from the mirrorbro:
Quote :
"Comply or we/he/they/she will give you a deadline and part of your property will be destroyed"
definitly confirms that they have taken more than just the other part of the massage.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 am

I'm pretty sure that by "property" They mean Caught, Natalie or Roivas. So by destroying part of it, I figure they mean hurting them in some way. To which I say....
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 am

Crusergirl wrote:
I'm pretty sure that by "property" They mean Caught, Natalie or Roivas. So by destroying part of it, I figure they mean hurting them in some way. To which I say....

I'm with Mesay.
They just threatened to hurt/kill one of our friends.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 am

Crusergirl wrote:

But that wouldn´t fit with what they wrote on the package:
Quote :
"We you they us she have taken what is rightfully ours. If you wish to
receive it, you will do as we say. Without it, the message goes
unheard."

Why would they think one of the three would be their "property"? Shocked
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Crusergirl wrote:

Quote :
unheard."

Last night they came into chat.
They threatened to destroy part of our property.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:37 am

ChewieV2 wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
Crusergirl wrote:

Quote :
unheard."

Last night they came into chat.
They threatened to destroy part of our property.

I read that but that doesn´t make sense to me....i´m sure tht was not what they ment by that.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

So we just had a another visit from yasurc/mirrors, followed by very brief appearance by Help3r

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yb-NxR8hrJZKF29U9j1FNEpX7uPkBMwJOhvGVNkTngk/edit
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Mmmmhmmm, sure. WE'RE selfish. WE'RE selfish for wanting to stop a supernatural voyeur and a killer from hurting people WE'VE NEVER EVEN MET! Suuuuure we are, abso-fucking-lutely.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Just got a visit from Mirrors and Help3r here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

KillstheBeat wrote:
Just got a visit from Mirrors and Help3r here.

Spoiler:

Or rather to poke it through inaction.
Passive poking, if you will.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 am

ChewieV2 wrote:

Or rather to poke it through inaction.
Passive poking, if you will.

I´m not sure if that will help or make it worse for us.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 am

Yeah, no.

They broke their bargain to make a cocky little point. I don't think we should give them shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caughtnotsleeping
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: