Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Caughtnotsleeping

Go down 
+52
xyzombie
TailsFoxy
Wintermarch
NatMonsterr
NanaEmeralds
Notlad94
SMAWJ
EvilRhino229
Sage
fastswimmer34
Vohn_exel
zero26
CorinthAthaime
dhatter
TheFallenenvoy
AppleStar
Paradox
sunnivaixchel
myotishia
DFW
Virtual Toast
electricphantom
Tarvok
whildchild
ChewieV2
AlanAuch
PostIt
SquishypuffDave
punxtr
whoiscraig
MediaGARBAGE
dasuberchin
Shayde
N0t4N0m3Ga
Tiro1000
animalluver202
longforevers
Mennos
Blue Eyes
BananaBrains
KillstheBeat
Crusergirl
The Slender Man
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
ChaosGamma
Eckoblade
Zander
runjump360
CheckersValentine
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 am

britaki wrote:
Yeah, no.

They broke their bargain to make a cocky little point. I don't think we should give them shit.

Ok after reading what yasurc said on his last "friendly" visit, you are right.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Xilaya
Untainted
Xilaya

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am

I don't think yasurc has given us any reason whatsoever to make us want to do what they say. I don't think yasurc has given us any reason whatsoever to make us want to do what they say. I mean, we're all in this to help caught and natalie, not to play a mirrorperson's little games.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am

Xilaya wrote:
I don't think yasurc has given us any reason whatsoever to make us want to do what they say. I don't think yasurc has given us any reason whatsoever to make us want to do what they say. I mean, we're all in this to help caught and natalie, not to play a mirrorperson's little games.

You are completely right on that.
Even Help3r is way better than this selfish little bitchy brat.
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

It seems yasurc is a crappy little con-artist, and and there love of showing off has been there own down fall with us.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

To me yasurc has 2 goals atm:

1. get stronger (due the rituals)
  2. make roivas weaker (by trying to force us to work for him/them)
And he wanted to accomplish that while roivas is not "at home" because atm roivas seems to be to strong for them to take him down.

That doesn´t mean that roivas is stronger than them, but that their power is on par with roivas protecting powers atm (thanks to the butterflies ;D).
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
To me yasurc has 2 goals atm:

1. get stronger (due the rituals)
  2. make roivas weaker (by trying to force us to work for him/them)
And he wanted to accomplish that while roivas is not "at home" because atm roivas seems to be to strong for them to take him down.

That doesn´t mean that roivas is stronger than them, but that their power is on par with roivas protecting powers atm (thanks to the butterflies ;D).

I'm inclined to believe that Yasurc is more powerful than Roivas because there is something in the Dark Place that basically tortures Roivas.
However, I'm also inclined to believe that if Yasurc is more powerful than Roivas then it's not by much for the exact reasons you illustrated.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:

I'm inclined to believe that Yasurc is more powerful than Roivas because there is something in the Dark Place that basically tortures Roivas.
However, I'm also inclined to believe that if Yasurc is more powerful than Roivas then it's not by much for the exact reasons you illustrated.

But that doesn´t make much sense!
Maybe they had more power than Roivas, but that was before this butterfly stuff happened and roivas is now definitly stronger than before and so the goals i pointed out would make much more sense when you look at the recent events. Yasurc would not act so forceful and kind of desperate, if it would be still way stronger than roivas. They only do all this because roivas is now strong enough to be a threat to them. Think about it, this all makes sense in the context of the recent happenings.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 pm

So looking at the wiki transcript for the original "_" video we noticed some stuff.

Description: WELCOM (nice spelling, bro) TO THE GAME. LETS PLAY

Welcome to the game, let's play.
Once we were alone
No one likes to be alone
We tried and [illegible]
All we wanted was a friend after all
And then could it be? Yes it was true!
Being alone wouldn't do.
We are so very few
Not anymore
Now we see you.

The video was posted roughly around the same time Mirrors claims to have been contacted by Papilio. It's a theory that Mirrors in fact posted the video but Roivas took it down.

The poem is very similar to things that have been said by Mirrors and possibly the Puppets.

Also worth noting, Help3r arrives less than two weeks after this Video.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am

I had a feeling that was relevant Sage.

I think as long as we're not doing things that could give it power (like rituals and stuff) either that should keep it at bay or it will act drastically. And even if it does act drastically, I still think it's in our best interest not to appease it. Anymore. Ever.

Obviously, it's going to try and find power in some alternate way if we stick to our guns but, at the very least, that won't be on our hands. (Or at least as on our hands as it already may be.) And if Mirrors continues to not improve their attitude, I don't think many others will want to throw their hat in with it either.

Now I know it may not just be a matter of not giving it anymore openings to screw with us but, until we know more about how to really fight it, that's the best defense we've got.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:29 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
ChewieV2 wrote:

But that doesn´t make much sense!
Maybe they had more power than Roivas, but that was before this butterfly stuff happened and roivas is now definitly stronger than before and so the goals i pointed out would make much more sense when you look at the recent events. Yasurc would not act so forceful and kind of desperate, if it would be still way stronger than roivas. They only do all this because roivas is now strong enough to be a threat to them. Think about it, this all makes sense in the context of the recent happenings.

I think it's probably a case of being more powerful on your own turf. The Dark Place seems to be Mirrors' place, they can kick the crap out of Roivas as much as they can manage in there, but not to point of what they seem to ultimately want.

Because Roivas is technically half over here in our world these days, they have at least an outline of a genuine form, and are connected to nearly over fifty human beings, all with their own sources of Light and power which get partially fed to Roivas frequently/constantly.

If Mirrors tries to mess with us or Roivas while Roivas is around normally, they get hardly anything. Seeming to succeed only when Roivas is talking about them specifically, which seems to allow them more room to claw at Roivas.

It would also potentially explain why we haven't seen Mirrors before now really.
Because Roivas has probably been here holding them back. But now Roivas is off protecting Natalie from God knows what, as well probably still keeping Showtime off the Butterflies back. They couldn't hold everyone/thing back at once AND protect Natalie, so they stopped shielding off Mirrors (probably the largest power drain) so much, perhaps thinking/hoping they wouldn't be bothered with us so much.

And this can all link in with why Roivas never even thought about protecting Natalie despite her going off to ally for them.

Because Roivas knew they wouldn't be able to hold everyone/thing down at once.
Which would/has put The Butterflies (the seemingly main priority to Roivas) in danger.

So in terms of power, I'd say Mirrors is the strongest. Without The butterflies (and sometimes even with), Roivas is a sitting duck. As Roivas is currently still in The Dark Place, and that seems to be Mirrors' play ground.

But if Mirrors tries to get through over here? Where it's partially Roivas' turf, and most certainly the humans who are powering them's turf, Roivas can just about fend them off for varying amounts of time, before they have to retreat and hide from them in The Dark Place somewhere.

Or at least, that's how I've mostly been looking at it.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Paradox wrote:

I think it's probably a case of being more powerful on your own turf. The Dark Place seems to be Mirrors' place, they can kick the crap out of Roivas as much as they can manage in there, but not to point of what they seem to ultimately want.

Because Roivas is technically half over here in our world these days, they have at least an outline of a genuine form, and are connected to nearly over fifty human beings, all with their own sources of Light and power which get partially fed to Roivas frequently/constantly.

If Mirrors tries to mess with us or Roivas while Roivas is around normally, they get hardly anything. Seeming to succeed only when Roivas is talking about them specifically, which seems to allow them more room to claw at Roivas.

It would also potentially explain why we haven't seen Mirrors before now really.
Because Roivas has probably been here holding them back. But now Roivas is off protecting Natalie from God knows what, as well probably still keeping Showtime off the Butterflies back. They couldn't hold everyone/thing back at once AND protect Natalie, so they stopped shielding off Mirrors (probably the largest power drain) so much, perhaps thinking/hoping they wouldn't be bothered with us so much.

And this can all link in with why Roivas never even thought about protecting Natalie despite her going off to ally for them.

Because Roivas knew they wouldn't be able to hold everyone/thing down at once.
Which would/has put The Butterflies (the seemingly main priority to Roivas) in danger.

So in terms of power, I'd say Mirrors is the strongest. Without The butterflies (and sometimes even with), Roivas is a sitting duck. As Roivas is currently still in The Dark Place, and that seems to be Mirrors' play ground.

But if Mirrors tries to get through over here? Where it's partially Roivas' turf, and most certainly the humans who are powering them's turf, Roivas can just about fend them off for varying amounts of time, before they have to retreat and hide from them in The Dark Place somewhere.

Or at least, that's how I've mostly been looking at it.

Wow this theory is really good Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:01 pm

And this just happened, too. Uh-oh.
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

so yasurc came in chat and knows roivas code

http://littleglau.tumblr.com/post/29517352804/5-39-pm-yasurc
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:08 am

This just means Roivas will remain waiting to protect Natalie in the Alley, and will likely return once the tools are found.

This doesn't change much, it may have been that they knew already.
And even if they did not, it's likely they would have found out eventually.

The only thing I think it will likely effect, is how often Roivas will be able to talk to The Butterflies in future once they return.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 am

Paradox wrote:
This just means Roivas will remain waiting to protect Natalie in the Alley, and will likely return once the tools are found.

This doesn't change much, it may have been that they knew already.
And even if they did not, it's likely they would have found out eventually.

The only thing I think it will likely effect, is how often Roivas will be able to talk to The Butterflies in future once they return.

Not sure just how much of an issue that will be, Dox.
I'm way more worried about whether or not we'll be able to hold Roivas back from going ape-shit on Mirrors and whether or not she'd get hurt doing it.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 am

Yeah...

I'm kind of torn between worrying what 'Roivas Rage' would be like and what it may end up causing...

...and loving the idea of Roivas tearing Mirrors to pieces if they can.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:08 am

We just got a Tiro visit! Logs pending.

0=3
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:40 am

[Tiro being a player in the Caughtnotsleeping ARG that doesn't come into the chat very much.

Not an actual creator plot character.

The above was meant in jest. Heh.

Just to clear that up with anyone unfamiliar in order to avoid confusion.]
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 am

Going over lansing place 3 and noticed that whenever caught pans over a mirror it starts skipping. This happens just before helper pulls caught into the room. It occurs to me that helpers coat is the same shade and material as stabby puppet caughts. So whet if helper is the puppet.

There is more bird paraphernalia than I thought, including a book on biirds near the bed and a painting of a bird is the room helper was hiding in.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Paradox wrote:
Yeah...

I'm kind of torn between worrying what 'Roivas Rage' would be like and what it may end up causing...

...and loving the idea of Roivas tearing Mirrors to pieces if they can.

Roivas is powerful, but Roivas has no discipline.
If Roivas goes into a fight running on pure rage with no plan and no control she'll likely get herself hurt badly.

Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:14 am

I was late to catch the update, but I saw it just now and I'm really anxious for what's to come of it. I feel like the most recent upload was back on par to what I've come to expect from CNS, and once again makes me nervous while passing dark alleys on my usual walks.
Back to top Go down
NatMonsterr
Untainted
NatMonsterr

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow, I've been away for what seems like forever. I was traveling a lot and didn't get to keep up with the goings on in the series. I just wanted to let you all know I'm back and might need help getting back up to speed. Spoilers welcome!!!

Oh, and what's up with Yasurc.... is it just Crusay messing with us? or did someone/something take his name just for kicks?

Last edited by NatMonsterr on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say something.)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

the wiki is being epically revamped and now has a time line with logs =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caughtnotsleeping
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: