Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My Sinclair theories post thread

Go down 
+6
CheckersValentine
ChaosGamma
Mr. Jeebles
Allan Assiduity
AlanAuch
Malus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

My Sinclair theories post thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 am

Just checked it, the theory makes sense. the idea of her being Sinclair and Sinclair being TTA is delicious, and it does make you wonder what's in the safe of hers. i just still can't help but wonder if the TTA messages are a hint to her at the same time, like a double meaning.

Like she's trying to make him figure it out further now. alternatively my other theory is split personality like many had for Jay. Sinclair/TTA is another part of her.

i guess one more evidence could be the fact that TTA's videos have been picking up lately in release, just as we neared the Sinclair reveal, just as we neared Jessica being mentioned again.

with this current progression, i dare say we should expect a TTA video sometime soon that might give us more of a hint
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

My Sinclair theories post thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 am

So, I'm revising my theory now.

I'm going to keep Sinclair=TTA and go back to Sinclair=Jessica as well. My reasoning for this is something Zander wrote over in the Entry 43 thread, which meshes well with a theory I had had previously and kind of scrapped at the time.

Basically, Jessica was a sort of replacement Masky for Tim, since he couldn't very well follow Jay around with a broken leg. This seems to also tie into the idea that TTA is also a group of people, or possibly that there is someone else pulling the Maskies' strings.

Now, for Sinclair/Jessica=TTA, I'd say she's only the current TTA. A couple have commented before that the recent TTA videos have a different style than they did in the first season. I think there was someone different (possibly Tim) uploading the TTA videos in season 1. After Jessica disappeared from the hotel is when TTA started posting videos again and if Jessica was acting as a Masky before, it could be that she ended up with them again and is now the one posting the videos. Though of course, I suppose that would imply that Jessica got her memories back (or at least part of her memories).
So, alternatevely, maybe Tim (or somebody else) is posting these videos and wants Jay to go through the footage quicker so that Jessica could get (part of) her memory back?

I suppose there are a number of possibilities here, but I think I stick with Jessica being our current TTA until I see some specific evidence otherwise.
Back to top Go down

My Sinclair theories post thread
Page 1 of 1