Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Collecting Theories About Slenderman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deaddoll00
Untainted
deaddoll00

Current Win Points : 1

Collecting Theories About Slenderman Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I do hope I'm not breaking any rules here, (and I apologize profusely if I am and will remove this post ASAP), but I've put together a little VLP show that discusses and expands on several different mythos-related and/or fan-created Slenderman theories while Let's Playing through the varying Slender Man's Shadow games. We've had a great turnout of varying content already. While I've already had a few members from this board volunteer their theories, I would love to have any new contributions to discuss on the next video. All credit is given as it is due, of course, and I would love to include some more thought-provoking stuff, since so far we've had some really great ideas. All are welcome; theories about his origins, his motivations, reasoning, theories about his appearances throughout history and even funny or entertaining, off-the-cuff stuff. I especially enjoy expanding and discussing on theories based on science or physics, love the nerd out to that stuff! So please, feel free to include yours!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/deaddoll00?feature=mhee
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Slenderman as a violation of the anthropic principle in a branching anthrophilic multiverse. Probably my favorite. Or maybe a four-dimensional interpretation of a six-dimensional Calabi-Yau manifold (which actually does make sense now I think on it, more sense than I'd really have liked).
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
deaddoll00
Untainted
deaddoll00

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:04 pm

...I love you. Just the kind of stuff I hoped would be touched upon, thank you! Will definitely include and expand on that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/deaddoll00?feature=mhee
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Fotzepolitic and I had an interesting...discussion along these lines over on Unforum yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
ZackFaire13
Untainted
ZackFaire13

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 am

I like the idea of Slendy as a once-forgotten entity who humans remember and fear instinctively, like how humans instinctively fear snakes or whatever.
Back to top Go down
GrayDragonEmily
Untainted
GrayDragonEmily

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am

I think of Slender Man as either a creature of instinct or an innocent being under the control of something else. Or maybe both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.illusiathezoroark.wordpress.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:51 am

ZackFaire13 wrote:
I like the idea of Slendy as a once-forgotten entity who humans remember and fear instinctively, like how humans instinctively fear snakes or whatever.

Please don't necro a thread that's been dead for over 60 days. Thank you. Very Happy

MOD EDIT: Topic locked.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Theories About Slenderman   Collecting Theories About Slenderman Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecting Theories About Slenderman
Page 1 of 1