Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skalleg
Untainted
Skalleg

Current Win Points : -23

AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog Empty
PostSubject: AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog   AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 pm

She's slightly hard to stomach in my opinion but it's worthy for you to at least know of it, i suppose.

Anyone else heard of it?

For those of you who can't resist raging, just skip to 6:03.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlenderVerse
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog   AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm

As a stand alone piece it has a nice ending. The whole video could of been half as long though if not more so and still have a successful ending.
I skimmed her other videos and eh....
More Slendy or weird stuff and less talkie. Or if your going to talk a lot then please let it be with good acting or interesting topics. I've never been able to get into peoples personal vlogs so this format usually bores me to death.
Take my opinion for whatever its worth.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention though, I'm always looking for the slendy vlogs since I suck at finding them myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog   AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 pm

The idea is great, actually, this girl telling this creepy story and forming an emotional connection to this thing, and then boom he's there! But the format (Talk talk talk, bang! end) could use some work, as could the stiff, unnatural, audition monologue style acting.

There was a lot of buildup to the "She killed my...cat" but she didn't really seem horrified, saddened or even much affected by the recollection of this event. Same with seeing her grandmother die. There was just a lot of disconnect between what she was saying and how she was behaving. I would've actually prefered that she was less specific about what slendy did. Like, specify that something bad happened, and that it killed her grandma, but be a little less descriptive about the event would've made it a little creepier for me. Not sure why, and I just mean like a tad less descriptive. Not much.

I liked the bare bones of it, I think with a little experience and learning she could write some genuinely creepy stuff!
Back to top Go down
Skalleg
Untainted
Skalleg

Current Win Points : -23

PostSubject: Re: AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog   AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 am

I agree with you both. I personally detest her and her voice, but the idea is original and good for one or two play throughs [well, at least the last 7 second lol]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlenderVerse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog   AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog Empty

Back to top Go down

AmberTowerman - 7 month old Slender vLog
Page 1 of 1