Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #48 Discussion

Go down 
+21
Stansnowman
arsenicPopsicle
Malus
MadameMiz
Andrivette
`shadE
Rythmear
ShyRonny
K.B.
BlackWolf
Toxiandra
ExorcistGamer
CheckersValentine
MediaGARBAGE
Crusergirl
Tiro1000
Sachael
Apples
Wintermarch
Zander
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Oh Jay, you horrible fail of a ninja, you. ♥

I was cringing in fear the whole time... this has honestly been one of my favorite entries just for the pure, gripping suspense. I love how they haven't been predictable with the scares lately.

Also... am I the only person who doesn't think it was the Operator at 4:36? If you take a close look at this person (or even a cursory glance), they're obviously not extremely tall at all. This person looks normal height, and I also can't see any hint of white shirt around the neck area. My first thought was Masky, honestly. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 pm

MadameMiz wrote:

I was cringing in fear the whole time... this has honestly been one of my favorite entries just for the pure, gripping suspense. I love how they haven't been predictable with the scares lately.

Also... am I the only person who doesn't think it was the Operator at 4:36? If you take a close look at this person (or even a cursory glance), they're obviously not extremely tall at all. This person looks normal height, and I also can't see any hint of white shirt around the neck area. My first thought was Masky, honestly. What do you guys think?

True, but I think if it was Masky then Jay would have noticed him.

However, on multiple occasions the Operator has been able to pop up in places and not be seen by anyone near him... Unless he wants to be seen, that is.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Malus wrote:
True, but I think if it was Masky then Jay would have noticed him.

However, on multiple occasions the Operator has been able to pop up in places and not be seen by anyone near him... Unless he wants to be seen, that is.

Oh I know, that's the one thing that's bothering me. We know the Operator can cloak himself to the naked eye, but we've never seen Masky or Sinclair exhibit that trait. That's why I'm puzzling over this so much... it looks too short to be the Operator, and if you look closely, it almost looks like the arm is up, like the person is holding something. A camera? Or is that just me?

I also find it strange that the Operator would be stalking Jay, but it could be justified since Alex (and that creepy tunnel) was in the area.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am

Toxiandra wrote:
Wintermarch wrote:
I love Alex's purse.

*In Nigel Thornberry voice* I-it's not a purse! It's a SAT-CHEL! *clenches fists*

Yeah, Indiana Jones had one.
Back to top Go down
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am

Toxiandra wrote:
Wintermarch wrote:
I love Alex's purse.

*In Nigel Thornberry voice* I-it's not a purse! It's a SAT-CHEL! *clenches fists*
Honey, I know a purse when I see one. Black was a good call, it goes with everything.

But seriously, Jay's the worst stalker EVER.
Back to top Go down
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 am

Wintermarch wrote:

I thought we established this already when he was army stomping up the stairs while Alex was taking out the trash?
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:55 am

arsenicPopsicle wrote:
Wintermarch wrote:

I thought we established this already when he was army stomping up the stairs while Alex was taking out the trash?
It bears repeating.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 am

back in the day when I played Everquest, the rogues had a 'sneak' skill they could use to move around unseen. When you press the sneak button, the text at the bottom of the screen would say something like "you're quieter than a cat stalking its prey" if you started sneaking successfully and something to the effect of "you're louder than a herd of stampeding elephants" if you failed to sneak successfully. That's what I thought while watching Jay follow Alex. I dont know why that came to mind since I havent played everquest in like 7-8 years

I wonder if the person standing by the black car as Jay is leaving is important to the story (TTA in plain clothes, maybe?) or if it's just some person just hanging as Jay was getting back in his car. I'm guessing it's just a person not related to Marble Hornets at all since Jay mentioned nothing and nobody has brought it up yet
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:06 pm

MadameMiz wrote:

Distortion. There was distortion at 4:36 as well. And while Proxies may cause that, I've yet to see a MH Proxy that dresses in all black.

As for him being tall... it should be noted that The Operator has changed his apparent size several times in Marble Hornets, as Slendy has done in various other series. He's looked almost normal sized before as well.

Stansnowman wrote:
I wonder if the person standing by the black car as Jay is leaving is important to the story (TTA in plain clothes, maybe?) or if it's just some person just hanging as Jay was getting back in his car. I'm guessing it's just a person not related to Marble Hornets at all since Jay mentioned nothing and nobody has brought it up yet
I did notice that person, if only because MH rarely has more than three people onscreen at once, but I doubt they're important.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
Happycupcakes
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Hm Well once again I`ll be another person to say .. fuuuu jay sucks at stalking .. i mean .. even a elephant could be better then that .. but anyway. Intense Entry Indeed. I Sappose many people think he is "offering" something to Slendy ( The Dark man) Very Happy The stand FTW. Hm Anyway If he is .. what the hell would it be .. If that is even the case ..
Back to top Go down
The Stem
Untainted
The Stem

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm

The ark.
Back to top Go down
HoneyAltoid
Untainted
HoneyAltoid

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't believe this is the ark? I still think the ark is Alex somehow or something that has yet to be seen.

It just...It doesn't FEEL like it's the ark to me, so maybe I'm just kinda disappointed that the ark might be a tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm

HoneyAltoid wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't believe this is the ark? I still think the ark is Alex somehow or something that has yet to be seen.

It just...It doesn't FEEL like it's the ark to me, so maybe I'm just kinda disappointed that the ark might be a tunnel.

Yeah, I don't see why people are saying "This is the ark!"

It just doesn't seem like it...
Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm thinking that the tunnel might be the ark. I hope it's only the entrance to the ark, though.

Also, I can't take Alex seriously with that mounted cam. Makes me laugh every time.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

Am I the only one who thinks the Ark isn't a place, but instead an object?
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 am

We're getting as bad as the "Everyone's A Time Lord" joke on TV Tropes aren't we?

Except now it's everywhere is The Ark.

In the spirit of continuing this joke:

Jay's Twitter is The Ark.

But seriously speaking, looks like we're soon going to get Entry 49 so hopefully we'll get some more hinting on this. I think all of us have just been waiting so long now that we just really want anything new to be The Ark now. We're craving for knowledge of what it is.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Grathius22 wrote:

Also, I can't take Alex seriously with that mounted cam. Makes me laugh every time.

Glad to see I'm not the only person that thinks that. There's gotta be a reason he'd want to strap a handheld camera to his chest, though.... I wonder if (actually hope) that'll be explained in entry 49 (if it hasnt been explained already and I was too stupid to catch it or too forgetful to remember Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

K.B. wrote:

Stansnowman wrote:
I did notice that person, if only because MH rarely has more than three people onscreen at once, but I doubt they're important.
Well, I was absolutely wrong. Good call.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #48 Discussion   Entry #48 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #48 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2