Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

"I've been alive since humanity has had hope. You and your ilk have not seen me due to my wish to remain intangible. And I have been to the Empty City, not even its Nightlanders could stop me. If the Archangel could not stop me, neither can you" Spoke Luminen in a calm manner, smiling as always.

"You hide behind false words, trying to whisper sweet nothings into younglings such as this one. If the children wanted to be with you, they would've gone with you willingly. You catch them in your net like a spider, toying with them until your bored."

Turning, Luminen faces Slenderman with a smile.
"You hide behind your proxies, torment those whom were only a tad bit curious, and play mind games to have others do your bidding. You are a sad creature, truly."

Luminen then turns back around, sits back down, and flicks his wrist, sending a barrier over John and Hannah.

"You should better control yourself, your intimidation tactics won't work on me"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

"Ahh so it is you whom i have felt watching me but you are a fool if you believe hope has always been there where there is unbridled fear there shall be no hope you are a relatively new concept hope can be crushed when there is no hope for the living you cease to exist i have seen you be squashed under the heel of unbridled irrevocable unrelenting fear the type of fear that can stop your heart that can cause an entire country to flee the area Because i have not been active does not mean my powers have wilted i wax with the influx of people and my power shall never wane not even when all intelligent life is eradicated." he says his true form that of a 12 ft tale mane with empty eye sockets covered by flesh a bump where the nose should be and a bloody gash where a mouth should be his tongue black as night his lips red as blood his form covered in a three piece suit with a blood red tie. "I Kill only Those who trespass upon my land the children follow me into the city where they have the time of their short lives until the city absorbs them their life filled with joy which shall carry on unto their stint as shadow landers
And the Proxies you speak of are not mine they only have a cheap imitation of me to lead them upon what it wishes.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 pm

"Hope has always been here, what do you think called me to Hannah? Deep in her heart, as you tormented her and those around her, she always kept that spark of hope, and that is all that is needed."

With a smirk, Luminen holds up his left hand with his watch open
"Time's up", snapping his fingers as he closes it.

In the distance, the forest is caught in a blaze of light, destroying a eighth of it to its roots. "I recommend you leave now, unless you want your precious forest to dissipate alongside you". Calmly teases Luminen, his smile mocking Slenderman
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 pm

"You really are an idiot aren't you the seeds of my forest lie within me as long as i exist the trees shall never die all i need is blood now you damned so many people to die you call yourself hope your nothing more then a child dancing in his fathers shoes". He says as around the world inside forest everywhere campers are killed their blood drained into the ground as the forest near Hannah's house springs to life once again the trees full and lush.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"You may take their blood and flesh, but I can give them bliss"
With that, Luminen opens his mouth and all of the souls of the departed fly into him, being transported to paradise.

"You may fill a moment of their lives with terror, but I give them an eternity of happiness with the ones they love."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 pm

"I don't need their souls just the flesh and blood as he made them from the dust to dust their mortal shell shall become and feed the forests of the worlds I am called The Slenderman But do they know my Slenderplan?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 pm

"Most do not, but I thankfully do. Now, if you would like to continue this, go back to your forest. I would rather not have these two caught in any cross-fire between us." Calmly retorts Luminen, sipping a glass of tea.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

But that's the entire reason you brought them into your fold so they become mere targets instead of players in out power struggle is it not you fear the girl and the information john has in his thick skull but you forget who you are talking to the slenderman with the slenderplan who shall soon rule all of the slenderland ."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 am

The words of their conversation seemed to float over Hannah's head, not quite sinking in. She touched the barrier over her with gentle fingers, marvelling in its strange texture. She pressed against it slightly, watching how it had a little give but was certainly strong enough to stop whatever may attack it.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 am

flamey9371 wrote:
the slenderman with the slenderplan who shall soon rule all of the slenderland .

(I actually laughed at this line. It should definitely be Slendie's catchphrase!)
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 am

'My child forgive me for this'. Slenderman sends as an influx of information sinks into her head information about what happened to the children (The children live on across the path of black leaves inside hidden trees forever young happy never starving or hungry forever innocent) and all of the people who were taken to protect and nourish the forest. 'I did not wish to do this my child but the truth must be known and if i perish someone must remain to look after the children.' Slenderman says his thoughts only allowing Hannah to hear and access the memories as he plants a seed of his power within her giving her the ability to blend in with her surroundings and appear as if she was not there.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:26 am

Hannah stared at Der Ritter, her thoughts filled with a concoction of fear and admiration. He was a truly powerful being, but she still didn't know why he was here. Her previous tiredness rushed through her head, leaving her voice sleepy and quiet. "I want to sleep now."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 am

'Sleep my child for your rest is needed if you are going to be more then a pawn in a game with beings on par with the old gods rest my child.' he sighs caressing her mind almost lovingly as he sooths her mind to sleep. This done the slenderman removes himself from Hannah's home and appears in the black forest and begins slending around his old master forest.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 am

Hannah curled up on the stairs. Relaxed in slumber, her face was surprisingly childlike, sleep washing away the day's struggles. Her fingers twitched minutely, vivid dreams gripping her quickly.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 am

As Hannah sleeps, Luminen smiles. She has been through much, so she certainly deserves it. Luminen carefully places his hands under her and picks her up, taking her to her bed and laying her down. Touching her forehead, Luminen implants dreams of bliss, so that she may sleep peacefully.

Before resting himself, Luminen walks over to John, sad at what has happened to him. With a flick of his wrist, Luminen heals John's tormented mind.
"No matter what lies in your minds, hope shall protect you both"
With his words said, Luminen fades out and rests in between the dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

As John slept he dreamt of his own memeories, people with blurred faces telling him distorted things and he answers in a distorted manner. His childhood is peicing itself together, he knew he grew up on a farm, 1 brother. The act Lumien performed is dredging more of his own life up from the black filth of repressed memories and the human subconcious. Short snippets of his experiences play in his mind's eye as he tosses his head side to side and his limbs twitch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Hannah mumbled, snuffling into her pillows and gripping her covers. Tall, suited men watched her from the corners of her dream world, but she was surprisingly relaxed about it. She felt safe for the first time this evening, or was it early morning now? Clouds still filled the sky, blocking out nearly every star and hint of moonlight like a thick blanket.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm

While still in-between dimensions, Luminen senses the stirring of John and Hannah. Smiling though non-corporeal, Luminen sends them both a message
"Though darkness may seemingly cover your life, there is always a ray of light for you to grasp."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

As Luminen communicated this to John, he suddenly felt emotional recognition for the woman in his photograph. After this realisation a horrendous feeling of spinning, falling, nouise and terror shake him awake. He gasped slightly and looked around in the dark.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 pm

'With a silent grin on his face Slenderman silently sends Hannah the message. "I live in the shadows to devour the light to destroy and create I remain the holder of the balance between creation and destruction the forest is my domain it's inhabitants my servants those who wish harm upon you shall fall before me be they man beast god or other i will wield my power to keep the balance through both destruction and creation may the balance forever be in tune with the world.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Hannah whimpered, her blissful dreams invaded by a heavy, darker entity she had come to know as Slender Man. Instinctively, she rolled over, snuggling her back against the wall by her bed.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Seeing her struggle, Luminen is saddened a bit. Not wishing to leave her to fend for herself against the Slenderman, he fades back into existence, this time infiltrating her dreams.

Stepping next to her dream-self, he asks "Are you okay youngling?"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 pm

John waited til his eyes adjusted to the dark of the house before slowly making his way downstairs and to the kitchen. Once there, he gathered all his papers, the bloodsained balaclava, the contents of his pockets and the pistol. He pulled back the slide and checked the magazine, all of this oddly familiar to him, a bullet lay in the chamber and the magazine, full, 15 rounds in it. He counted that as 16. He treded carefully to the front door, putting the Walther in his belt as he went and he opened the door and left into the night. He made his way down the road, he knew the relevance of some locations and names in his head and a number, 7853, a combination. He kept away from the woods as much as he can.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:03 pm

The surprise of seeing Luminen woke her, her eyes flying open. She stayed perfectly still, listening for any noises that sounded even remotely threatening to her. The front door shutting made her jump.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm

"Sorry to have awoken you" relates Luminen as he re-materializes inside Hannah's room. Walking a bit, he sits down at the edge of her bed, opening his watch and setting up a invisible barrier to keep Slenderman's ears out of the air.

"Care to talk momentarily?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: