Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 pm

His shoulders slump slightly at the mention of suspicions and family. "Just come with me. To the living room." Louis, with his mind reading talents, manages to see a memory, from John's perspective the perspective of an eight year old boy, of being beaten by a large man, with his fists. Then being thrown into a wall. Then the memory of sobbing quietly in his room. "Yeah, it's weird looking letters." He walks slowly to the living room, the large rucksack in his arms not bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Louis tried to hide his feelings about the violent images by keeping his head bowed as he stood, using the counter-top to haul himself upright. He gave John a friendly smile, his eyes open and caring. 'Let's have a look at these symbols, then,' he said, following the other man into the room.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 pm

"Thanks Luminen," she said, tugging the coat on. "Would you mind giving me a little bit of alone time? I need to relax, clear my head. I'll be fine, don't worry."

Hannah hummed to herself, skipping off and ignoring Louis' words. Her moods were swinging from anger to joy rapidly, but had currently settled on joy. She skipped, beaming like a child. Everything was golden. She loved everyone. Life was perfect.

Well, it was, until a branch snapped to her left and she threw herself to the right, shooting up a tree before she could even register the sound properly.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm

On the laptop's screen, the folder for the USB named HEYMORON had been maxamised to take up the entire screen. The folder names had been written in angular and thin looking characters that looks like a mixture of several different written languages, but the mixture making something entirely alien looking.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Louis picked up the laptop, sitting himself carefully on the sofa as his eyes swept over the screen with ease. His head jerked up, eyes massive as he stared at John in astonishment. 'Where did you get this?' he demanded, voice dangerously low.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

"A squat, in the old apartment building a few blocks away." He answered equally low. He had put the rucksack by the coffee table. "In fact, I think it was my own. Felt familiar."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm

"of course. Just yell if you need me" smiled Luminen as he faded away
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Hannah held her breath, clinging to a high branch. Her thoughts were frozen solid for a long moment before they flew into a frenzy. She was going to die. She was going to die painfully. She was going to die painfully in a tree. Her breathing restarted and she stared into the trees across from her, waiting for her doom.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Louis nodded distractedly, his fingertip trailing across the screen as he whispered under his breath. He sat back, the laptop held limply in his left had as his right massaged his temples.

'Have you ever heard of the mentem legentium?' he spoke softly as thoughts buzzed through his head. 'I'm trying to jog memories here for you, it may have nothing to with it.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm

When a pair of shining, moonlit eyes peered up at her, she squealed and gripped the branch tightly. There was something down there and it was huge and hairy and it had fangs and a bloody face and claws and and and.. She panicked, a long string of 'ohmygodohmygodohmygod's flying through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 pm

"It might do... Explain it a bit more. Names sounds kind of familiar." He says as he takes off his jacket and places it on the seat. He points at the screen. "That famliar to this?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:15 pm

'Mentem legentium,' Louis repeated, his mouth twisting in contempt as he balanced the laptop on his knees, steepling his fingers. 'It means 'mind readers', and these documents are all related to the torture and execution of said peoples, written in the secrete language of the society set up to do just that.' He sighed. 'These were, in fact, stolen from the agency's database just a few months ago.' He glanced up at John. 'Ring any bells?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:19 pm

When the eyes got closer to her she lost it, digging her nails into the branch and crying out mentally. "Louis I'm sorry I didn't mean it I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry there's something in the bushes ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmy.."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 pm

He rasied an eyebrow at this statement. "Wow... All news to me." He cleared his throat. "So... Who do you think I am?" He rubbed his hands together. "A thief of your documents? A psychic killer?"

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Her danger apparent, Luminen fades into view and drops onto the beast. In a bright flash, the beast is vaporized. Looking up at her, he smiles and holds his arms open "let go, I'll catch you."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Walking into the forest Slenderman reaches the tree with Luminen and Hannah, "Stuck in a tree my child maybe i should just start calling you kitty?" Slenderman teases.

Last edited by flamey9371 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Hannah flushed brightly, looking down at Luminen. Something in her mind clicked and she realised that the thing in the bushes was just a fox. A plain, simple fox. She cleared her throat. "I.. Thanks, but I think I'll be okay. Could you get the fox back, please?"

When the Slender Man arrived, she blushed even deeper, her cheeks pink with embarrassment. "N-no, I'm just.. Relaxing.."

Last edited by Foxglove on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm

With a flick of his wrist, the fox is back. "sorry about that little one, hug?"
The fox hesitates at first, but then gets close willingly and rubs itself against his chest.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

(Blarg i just edited it so i didn't disrupt the flow and now you go poof of your own volition what will i do with you my child?)
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Louis cleared his throat uncomfortably. 'Those are certainly possibilities, I suppose,' he agreed hesitantly, running a hand through his hair thoughtfully. 'After all, you'd have to be part of the society or the agency to even hope to read them. And presuming you did take them, you'd have to be able to read them to know what you were after, ja?'

Louis jolted, Hannah's voice piecing his thoughts at a crucial moment. I'm sure you're in capable hands by now, he replied, coolly.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:42 pm

He sighed deeply. "Unless I forgot to know how to read them." He opens up his rucksack. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I think you need to see something." He roots around in it, producing a file with a rubber band around it.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

(Cheers Slendie! It flows much better now.)

Hannah's embarrassment didn't just end with the blushing of her cheeks; it carried through to her voice. "Actually, I'm currently stuck up a tree. Turns out foxes are terrifying."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Louis nodded in agreement. 'I suppose there is that.' He took the file from John, hooking his thumb around the band so he could pull it off in one swift movement. I spent too much time sorting files, he thought to himself with a smile. He glanced up at John. 'This one from the same location?'

Internally he was questioning whether he should be helping a man who could have possibly stolen from the agency, or even attempting to revive a cult intent on destroying his 'kind'. With an internal shrug, he decided to go with the flow: whatever happened, happened. And Louis himself was a little curious.

It happens to the best of us, he thought, with a good natured internal laugh directed to Hannah.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Chuckling to himself Slenderman slowly brings the tree lower to the ground the tree seemingly shrinking as she reaches a safe height to drop down from. "Now child remember nothing in this forest will harm you the foxes and bobcat's are simply curious is all."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 pm

"No, it's from my lockbox..." The file has got a younger version of John in it, in a uniform, looking sullen at the camera. It's in English this time. But most of it is blanked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: