Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Louis clicked his tongue against his teeth absently as he studied the photo, his eyes narrowing as he recognised the uniform. He turned to the file, flicking through the pages, eyes scanning the text and thick black boxes with expert ease. 'We'd blank much of our agents data out, even in our own files,' Louis said, cautiously. 'But many similar companies would do the same.' He tapped the photo thoughtfully. 'I've seen this uniform before. Any ideas?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 pm

"Bobcats?!" Hannah's voice rose an octave. Foxes were one thing, bobcats were another. She jumped down, running over to Luminen and gazing at him, her face troubled. "If one tries to eat me, you'll vaporise it, right?" She then turned to Slender Man, whispering her thanks.

"Crisis averted. The Hannah has left the tree top."
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:08 pm

"If one truest to hurt you, I'll shoo it away unless it's a bear. Then I'll vaporize it." smiling, the fox curling up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Chuckling again at Hannah's mental shout Slenderman says 'Bobcat's aren't that dangerous they are simply hunters and territorial no worries Luminen or i shall protect you."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Hannah shifted nervously, looking eagerly in the direction she came to get here. "You know what? I think I'll bypass there bobcats and be on my way."
With that, she ran off, heading homeward like a speeding arrow.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Louis smiled at Hannah's comment, shaking his head at the girl's humour. However, his current predicament came rushing back to haunt him. Just be careful, Hannah, he murmured. I'm expecting friends soon.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Ignoring Louis, Hannah carried on running, narrowly avoiding tripping over a branch. In her haste, she didn't notice a moss-coated stone in her path. Her foot hit it and she slipped, falling and landing on her backside comically.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:20 pm

He shrugged. "Army? I dunno." He looks around. "I think I remember some excercises from it. Maybe..." He looked in closer. "You're guess is better than mine."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:24 pm

'Could be, could be,' mused Louis, still staring at the uniform. 'It would explain your build for one, I suppose. But then again, so would gym work.' His eyes narrowed. 'Then again, why would anyone want to bury a soldier in the middle of a forest?' He tapped his chin with the photograph. 'You can't remember anything at all, ja?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm

She huffed, dignity lost, and scrambled to her feet. Picking up the pace, she finally broke free of the tree line and ran to her house, slamming the kitchen door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Louis jumped in his seat, heart pounding as he heard the door in the next room smash open. They're here, they're here, his mind babbled. However, he registered Hannah even as the panicked thoughts skittered across his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Hannah kicked off her sodden shoes and padded through the living room, heading to the stairs as quickly as she could manage. She was filthy, sore and embarrassed, and wanted nothing more than a long, hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 pm

"Bits and peices is all." He said quietly. He chuckled at the comment about his build. "Glad you noticed." When the door opened he looked over his shoulder, also noticing Louis' discomfort. He decides not to say anthing about it.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Louis took a deep breath, watching Hannah's retreating back before turning back to John. He gave a small smile. 'It's difficult not to notice.' However, he was soon back to business. 'If it's a case of amnesia, or even a purposeful memory wipe, there will still be memories somewhere in your mind. That just happens to be the area I excel in.' He paused, considering his next words carefully. 'I could search for them.' He held up a skeletal finger to his lips. 'However, it could backfire.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm

"I'd prefer to wait. I know where I grew up and how. I think I rmember a helicopter crash and how I ended up in a grave..." He scratched the bump on his head. "Let me think about it."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Hannah unbuttoned her jeans as she went up, swiftly undressing and diving into the shower when she reached the bathroom. She sighed with pleasure and her eyes slide shut. Best. Shower. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Louis nodded. 'Understandable, and sensible,' he stated briskly. 'Too much recollection at once often results in an episode of some sort.' He frowned. 'Military service would help with the flying accident, certainly.' He leaned over, staring deep into John's eyes. 'Tell me what you remember of the burial.'
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 pm

"So it seem we are alone once more." Anything you want to get off your chest a fetish for a certain tentacled fear perhaps." Slenderman says his voice taking a seductive quality
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 pm

"'Kay..." He sighed and sat down. "I remember being in the dark, literally, there was a sack ove rmy head, they put it over my head and pushed me along. We reached a grave they made, about five of them standing around it. Two of them were pushing me along. I had been tied up, my hands were bound, I'd been cutting at them with my switchblade. I got free and... socked the guy to the left with my right. Knocked him over, then they all jumped me. I broke a guy's nose, kicked one to the ground, headbutted one. Then I got hit in the head with the shovel. I fell to the ground. They rolled me into the hole..." His hands were shaking now. "They started filling it in... Then they started whispering and ran off, I then blacked out." He rubbed his grazed knuckles. "That's all... I also found some other stuff up in the squat."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Louis bit his lip, attempting to filter out any tell-tale details with could aid in some small discovery, apart from the fact a group of people clearly wanted to rid the world of John. 'Fighting experience; the dirty kind. Used to having to survive, whatever the cost.' He shook his head, eyes narrowing. 'What other things would these be? Anything that could help?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 pm

"Some dangerous shit... And useful." He reached thropugh his rucksack, he pulled out books about excercise in minimal space and recources, food sources from the land, making bombs and manuels for various weapons, including an M-2 Flamethrower, he then produced a pair of brass knuckles looped together with felt string and a stainless steel suitcase from the rucksack. "This'll blow you away..."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Louis flicked through a few of the books, his eyes widening as his mind attempted to take in what he saw. He'd never stumbled across this before, and felt rather sheltered from having not. He was interested in the flame-thrower manual in particular, taking time to flick through each page. The brass knuckles glinted, catching his eye as he paused in his browsing, and also drawing his attention back to John and the mysterious suitcase. 'Oh?' he said, eyes burning with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

John smiled grimly and clicked the latches on the suitcase open, he then lifted the led open and turned it, in black foam slots, carefully crafted for the peices themselves, were parts of a strange rifle. It seemed to have a supressor instead of a barrel and it seemed very short indeed as scoped rifles go. http://www.kbptula.ru/eng/str/strelk/images/vsk94_2.jpg It also had a leather sack to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 pm

(Slendie, was that directed at me or Luminen?)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Petting the fox, Luminen stares questiongly at Slenderman.
"talking to me or Hannah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: