Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:10 pm

He smiled again. "Then I'm being a good guy by helping you." He kept his eyes on the road. Being careful not to slip in the snow. "I bet my legs you do know a lot 'bout this."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Louis allowed himself a small smile as he popped open the glove compartment, fishing out a glasses-case and slightly dogged paperback. 'This is a Bentley you know; style with speed.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:28 pm

He chuckled. "Don't know a thing about cars. Just gotta be careful not to get us wrecked."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Louis slipped his glasses on, staring over the top of them with a concerned look. 'But you can drive, ja?' He flipped the book open, flicking through the pages quickly.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 pm

He looks over at Louis. "Seems so." He looks back to the road. "Whatcha reading?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Louis brought the book up to the window so he could read by the street lights as they slowly meandered by. 'Agency handbook,' he said absently as his glasses slipped lower down his nose. 'I wanted to check if they can implant trackers.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm

With a deep sigh, Hannah stood, wrapping her blanket around her shoulders. Down she padded, making a nest of covers on the sofa before diving into it.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

He leaned forward at a turning to get a better look at the road. "It say anything bout that?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Louis tapped the page, marking his place with a slender finger as he looked up. 'It says bugs will be implanted in potentially dangerous individuals with unnatural talents.' He paused, running a hand through his hair. 'It's a little wordy.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 pm

He looked over at him again. "Guess you fit the criteria. What's it say about the code on my USB?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Louis stared at him, totally surprised. 'I'm hardly dangerous,' he murmured, snapping the book shut, and putting it away in the glove-compartment along with his glasses. 'Nothing, it's just a basic handbook, guidelines and stuff. The code is only known to those in the know.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm

"I dunno, you're a secret agent...? So I guess they see you as at least potentially dangerous..." After thinking for a few seconds he says. "Got any other contacts?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Louis grinned, incisors glinting in the street lamps' glow. 'For a crackpot agency no one really takes seriously any more.' He stretched, back cracking as his arms spread in a wide arc before crossing his legs and clasping his hands on his knees. 'Quite a few, why?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 pm

"We might need to talk to a few..." He looks back round at him, smiling. "Need cash and answers."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Louis' eyes narrowed as he raised his eyebrows. 'Why, what have you got in mind?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

"I think we should try and get outta town. Outta state too." He coughed. "Maybe we should try and find answers. I have no idea what my real name is. Or why you're blacklisted."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:15 pm

There was a hole inside Hannah's body, a hole that could only be filled with comfort food. She stood and padded towards the kitchen, being ready to keep her eyes away from the bloody table. Louis' note caught her attention and she scooped it up, reading it eagerly.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Louis considered it carefully, knowing full well that it was his job to investigate the whole Slenderman legend and then report back to deem it a credible threat or not. However, the agency had just put a price on his head for any vying agent with basic weapon know-how. He nodded, slowly, fingers tapping his wrist nervously.

'I can answer at least one of those questions,' he whispered, dipping his face so he didn't have to look at John. 'I'm 'blacklisted', as you so put it, because I lost control.' He paused, shivering. 'And someone such as myself who has no control is too dangerous to be linked to the agency.'

(Note: Hannah, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done, and I apologise profoundly for any danger I have placed you in. No doubt the agency will be curious about the girl who removed their tracker. If you ever need help, I'm but a thought away. Louis.)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:34 pm

"You cooled down, didn't ya?! Who can we take this to?" He was slightly worried too now. "Come on... Do you have a mission?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Louis bit his lip nervously, glancing across at John. 'What do you by 'mission'?' Then the man's other question registered, his face blanching as panic stuck. 'There's always the director,' he stuttered, clasping and unclasping his hands convulsively.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

"By Mission I mean why are you here." He nearly snapped out. "The director?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Louis sank back into the seat, his eyes widening slightly. 'I'm sorry, Herr John, sometimes my English fails me.' He quickly analysed the situation, seeing no harm in telling John. 'I was sent to see if Slenderman was still a threat, or had simply faded to myth. Then we would know if our contract would still keep us from that forest.' He sighed. 'The director proposed I go, to see if I was trustworthy after last time.' He glanced up at John, attempting to calm the other man's mind. 'He is the head of a global agency in charge of controlling and licencing unnatural creatures and beings which he runs from the very office I work in.' His gazed lowed as he took a ragged breath. 'I'm one of his right-hand men.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 pm

He looks over at Louis once more, looking slightly concerned then back at the road. "So let me get this straight. You're one of the head honchos in this agency that controls and monitors supernatural stuff? So where is this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 pm

'As strange as it sounds; yes, I am,' Louis murmured, staring out at the dark landscape as it flowed past the car window. He glanced down at the door handle, gauging how fast the car was going from the road whipping past. 'I'm afraid I can't tell you the exact location, especially not at the moment: he'll be home, surveying this entire disaster from our attic office.' He rubbed his hands over his face, attempting to rid himself of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

"So you two are close? That means he's gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, hopefully..." He notices how exhausted Louis is. "How about we find a motel and crash for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: