Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Collective

Go down 
+17
housecat94
Dr. Gibberish
ramenninja13
Various Identities
Shayde
Zander
BananaBrains
doctorknowhow
Yuuasou
sethlapod555
Grathius22
Geisterdamen
ChewieV2
Mago
Malus
TheOneWhoKillsMary
EvilRhino229
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
doctorknowhow
Untainted

Current Win Points : -4

The Collective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

there is so much you all got wrong
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 pm

doctorknowhow wrote:
Would you care to inform us of what we've missed?
Back to top Go down
doctorknowhow
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 am

BananaBrains wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
its a long story
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 am

doctorknowhow wrote:
BananaBrains wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
its a long story
We're prepared for it, unless you want to just randomly come in and tell everyone they're wrong without providing an explanation?
Back to top Go down
doctorknowhow
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 am

Zander wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
BananaBrains wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
its a long story
We're prepared for it, unless you want to just randomly come in and tell everyone they're wrong without providing an explanation?
oh there is definitely an explanation but first what is the stretch of your belief?
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 am

doctorknowhow wrote:
Zander wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
BananaBrains wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
its a long story
oh there is definitely an explanation but first what is the stretch of your belief?

Well, I'm pretty sure most of us here have rather stretched beliefs. Or at least enough, that they're very stretchable and elastic like. The Mythos is about a faceless, eldritch being after all.

Though I must say, you do sound a little in-character, or at least coming across like it. Just a reminder that the forum is, for all intents and purposes, Out Of Character. If you've got some theories on The Collective, then feel free to share.
Back to top Go down
doctorknowhow
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 am

Shayde wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
Zander wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
BananaBrains wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
its a long story

Well, I'm pretty sure most of us here have rather stretched beliefs. Or at least enough, that they're very stretchable and elastic like. The Mythos is about a faceless, eldritch being after all.

Though I must say, you do sound a little in-character, or at least coming across like it. Just a reminder that the forum is, for all intents and purposes, Out Of Character. If you've got some theories on The Collective, then feel free to share.
they are not theories
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 am

doctorknowhow wrote:
Shayde wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
Zander wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
BananaBrains wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
its a long story

they are not theories

Oh, do tell us, O Mighty doctorknowhow. I'm not skeptical at all that you seem to know more about a fictional group of eldritch beings than anyone else. So instead of making cryptic responses (which is more irritating than mysterious, I might add), please go into detail as to what we got wrong.

On the off chance that you are posting in-character, I'd be happy to point you to the roleplaying forum. Sure, it's not the same as posting in-character, but at least you will be able to act it there. But again, the possibility of you being an expert on a fictional group of eldritch beings seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:56 am

doctorknowhow wrote:
they are not theories

Then expand. There can't be constructive discussion if you won't expand upon the topic with your knowledge. Playing the mysterious and aloof card is only likely to annoy people looking for proper discussion. The only one who can be safely said to knows who and what the Collective are is the creator of Tribe Twelve himself, and those that work with him on the series.

Unless you are actually going to contribute something useful, I'd consider this your first, and possibly only warning doctorknowhow. I'd suggest you read THE RULES, and try to be more constructive with your posts from here on out.

Back to top Go down
doctorknowhow
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Shayde wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
they are not theories

Then expand. There can't be constructive discussion if you won't expand upon the topic with your knowledge. Playing the mysterious and aloof card is only likely to annoy people looking for proper discussion. The only one who can be safely said to knows who and what the Collective are is the creator of Tribe Twelve himself, and those that work with him on the series.

Unless you are actually going to contribute something useful, I'd consider this your first, and possibly only warning doctorknowhow. I'd suggest you read THE RULES, and try to be more constructive with your posts from here on out.

this was the information I gave when I was emailing noah Well I know quite a lot but most of it is actually quite shocking

For one thing: The Observer is human well was human and is actually from the fifty first century.
He was librarian (yes they still have books) and he started stealing books so he could have ultimate
knowledge but he stopped out of the blue and returned all of the books. That's when he and his keeper
form the collective with a bunch of the most ruthless prisoners of that time which were from a prison planet.
For revenge against the prison they destroyed the whole system five planets worth of civilization gone in a
micro second.He is more dangerous than you think you must be careful

Oh one piece of advice. Never fight him just run that is the safest option he cant be stabbed or shot or burnt.
Just don't fight him I have a solution to stopping him but frankly stay at the house you may not believe me but
that is the safest place for you.

Noah knows all this just to clarify
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

doctorknowhow wrote:
Shayde wrote:
doctorknowhow wrote:
they are not theories

this was the information I gave when I was emailing noah Well I know quite a lot but most of it is actually quite shocking

For one thing: The Observer is human well was human and is actually from the fifty first century.
He was librarian (yes they still have books) and he started stealing books so he could have ultimate
knowledge but he stopped out of the blue and returned all of the books. That's when he and his keeper
form the collective with a bunch of the most ruthless prisoners of that time which were from a prison planet.
For revenge against the prison they destroyed the whole system five planets worth of civilization gone in a
micro second.He is more dangerous than you think you must be careful

Oh one piece of advice. Never fight him just run that is the safest option he cant be stabbed or shot or burnt.
Just don't fight him I have a solution to stopping him but frankly stay at the house you may not believe me but
that is the safest place for you.

Noah knows all this just to clarify

The Collective - Page 2 OpoQQ
Back to top Go down
Various Identities
Anxious
Various Identities

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

HELP, I'M CHOKING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nyan.cat
doctorknowhow
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 am

how is my score?
Back to top Go down
ramenninja13
Untainted
ramenninja13

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 pm

That face! XD Oh, thank you sir Malus for making me laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gibberish
Untainted
Dr. Gibberish

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Who wants to bet this is the same guy from "I am the slender slayer" ?

EDIT: It turns out this guy has a YouTube account where he gamejacks on a regular basis.

www.youtube.com/user/thedoctorknowhow/

Last edited by Dr. Gibberish on Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Nah. It's just the Observer trolling us.
Back to top Go down
housecat94
Untainted
housecat94

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:45 am

1) I would be willing to bet a substantial percentage of my annual income (currently $0) that doctorknowhow is, in fact, that guy from slender slayer.

2) "Can't be stabbed or shot or burnt." Electrocution, forced drowning, bludgeoning weapons, Friday by Rebecca Black, concussive blasts, encasement in molten lava are all other forms of death. Some of these methods are extraordinarily cruel and unusual (i.e. Friday).

3) I would like to petition that the guy from I am the slender slayer be known as "that guy" from now on. All in favor?
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:27 am

1. It's not the SlenderSlayer. We've checked. Cool your jets, guys.

2. Let's get this thread back on topic, eh?
Back to top Go down
Yuuasou
Untainted
Yuuasou

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:26 am

Wow, that was, um... strange to say the least. But anyway, I'm pretty much dead set that Cursor is Noah's mom. Also, The pills in the little bag? What do you guys think they are? I think they're sleep medicine or something similar so The Collective can reclaim Noah easier. It's sort of like, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." And, Noah chose to do it the hard way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marblehornetsmonday.tumblr.com
doctorknowhow
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:09 pm

that would explain how she happened to call during the livestream
Back to top Go down
Reno727
Untainted
Reno727

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Sorry if this counts as reviving an old thread or anything but something I didn't fine while looking through it.
ChewieV2 wrote:
Um, guys. Swain is wearing a German Military uniform.

As stated by Karl during his interview with noah:
Karl grew up in a town near the black forest in germany in which the tale of Der GroBmann.
Near the end of the war he was working with the allies secret intelligence.
During an espionage mission in the black forest he encountered slendy only to discover that bullets did not work.

My point in all this is that Karl was native german who joined the allies as a spy of sorts who would of possibly wore a german uniform. He also met slenderman around the time of the war.
Back to top Go down
Zembob
Untainted
Zembob

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 am

Okay guys I'm pretty confused about something, in the valentines day livestream noah asks the observer who the other members of the collective are, but how did he know there names? I know that firebrand and deadhead had been mentioned in videos but how did he know about the other members?
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 am

If I remember correctly, the Observer mentioned their names during one of his Formspring takeovers.
Back to top Go down
Zembob
Untainted
Zembob

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks, it's been bugging me for ages Razz
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm

housecat94 wrote:
1) I would be willing to bet a substantial percentage of my annual income (currently $0) that doctorknowhow is, in fact, that guy from slender slayer.

2) "Can't be stabbed or shot or burnt." Electrocution, forced drowning, bludgeoning weapons, Friday by Rebecca Black, concussive blasts, encasement in molten lava are all other forms of death. Some of these methods are extraordinarily cruel and unusual (i.e. Friday).

3) I would like to petition that the guy from I am the slender slayer be known as "that guy" from now on. All in favor?

That was the funniest thing I have ever read on this site
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Collective   The Collective - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Collective
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2