Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Rp.

Go down 
+7
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
Dreaming of death
nINTH##sIXTh##
Dr. Lang
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
ty10jess
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

Current Win Points : 0

Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 pm

"Wait, you're awake? "I say sleepily. Ugh, that "Smartguy" is awake. I hand him a pop-tart. "You want one? It's a peace offering.We got off on the wrong foot." i say sleepily smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:29 pm

He smiles. Finally shes acting nice. "Sure. Im John. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm

"Vandameer Cain . You can call me V.If ya want. " I smile. I think i just made a new friend. I don't usually make friends. I think as I smile like an idiot."I'll be in my tent if you need anything." I say as i walk back to my tent.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 pm

He nods to her as he goes. "Dispatch can you read?" Fuzz. No response. Just fuzz. He sighs. At least he doesn't have to clock into work like the rest of the force. he sits there piecing together. what happened so far. He came here.... A woman addressed the perv as a mystical creature. No idea what it is. Could be a guy in a suit and he sabotaged his car somehow. What ever is happening its getting weird. "Hey lady. come ere, care to explain whats going on? Because i know my case is that guy.... And what ever is happening we are both in it until someone stupid drives along and that guy breaks their car too.... How could it be a creature? i mean there is humans and animals. No humbo jumbo unicorns."
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 pm

"Well, i've done some research on him." I open my Urban Myth book. "Here he is." I point to chapter about Slenderman.I hand John the book. "Read it up bro."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 pm

He sighs as he sits and begins to read. It fits. Fits all of this. but.... it can't be true. Well if it helps get him out of here it is true. Page after page he reads. It just doesn't make sense why its here. Another case, no pay for it. He sighs. He walks around the clearing checking for any evidence. None. Great. all i got is that girl and shes calling the shots....
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

(Btw, i started school so I'll only be on on some days)

I look up at him when he reads it. ' I wounder is slenderman will come back for me...Shut up Val' i think to myself. I check my watch, 12:00. Noon. 'I'll just eat lunch later..' I think. When he leaves I lay down and I think about my sister. 'She said I shoulden't have come. She's right" I Put a hand over my face. "Bull----." I get out a bottle of headache pills. I take a few.
Back to top Go down
nINTH##sIXTh##
Untainted
nINTH##sIXTh##

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Name: Mister Ludarias Frothst
Skills: Artificial Intelligence
Ability: Manufacture of Robotic Hardware
Charms: N/A
Backstory: Within Humanity's Lost Barges of Permeatory Fate

I appear from an empty shelf built high in the corner of an unknown room, or something apart of a larger building or system of buildings. My legs bent forward and my rustic, stoic joints break under themselves as I struggle to regain complete refracture of my anatomy. I resurface, acclaiming right of the new environment suggested of my presence. I don't remember where I came from and to where I am now settled. Will I be helped? I see a far portal forming over near another corner of the room I now see's larger than my body.

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post.)
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:47 am

Name: James harton

Skills: all things scouting

Ability: afrade of very little

Charms: a keen eye

Backstory: James was a scout at his local scout troop he was one of there best. One camp a new scout a girl disappeared and he was blamed and kicked out. He has a vase nolage of all things scouting. After being kicked out he has spent his life trying to find the thing that did it.

He awoken looking up to see the forest almost blocking out the sky. He sat up and looked around and wiped the sleep from his eyes gaining his vision back. He stood up with one hand covering one eye half asleep. He looked for his pail black hoody and his pack with supplies. He looked up at the tree he was sleeping on and saw them up the tree "well this is shit" he muttered. He started to clime the tree to reach his items in the tree after a while he got back his stuff. He slipped into his hoody and put on his pack and started to walk in to the distance not knowing where he was going.

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post.)
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm

((You both are accsepted! :3))
Back to top Go down
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
Untainted
-Snapped_Hamtaro-

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

(hm lets make this rp more active >:3 who's with me......also I'll join!)

Name: Eleanor Finn
Skills: She has good aim at throwing.
Ability: She has quick reflexes for someone of her age. She believes yoga helps with it. ;D
Charms: An opal necklace that she wears around her neck all the time. It is in the shape of a tear drop and she has no clue what it does.
Backstory: Eleanor or Ellen for short was raised in a rich neighborhood even though she was lower middle class. Her house wasn't very fancy and she didn't have many nice things but it allowed her too get a good education, so she had a good childhood except when her parents fought leaving her with bad memories that haunt her and forced her to despise any fighting. She has a job as a children's dentist but at night she works part time as a bartender.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm

((You are accsepted Very Happy, Also thanks for helping it be more active!))

Back to top Go down
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
Untainted
-Snapped_Hamtaro-

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 am

((Thank you so much ^^ I'll post right away Very Happy))

Eleanor walked along the cobble stone path. She was pretty carefree at the moment as she put a peice of bubblegum in her mouth and begain to chew slowly. It was a familure gesture that made her fell calm. After all the rummors and missing reports were often scary and stressful too her but she tried to disregard those feelings at the moment. She gave a desultory yawn before looking down at the muddy grass. The mud had gotten on her feet for she was only wearing flip floops.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I walk out of my tent. "At least my head ache is better" I mutter to myself. I walk down a small cobblestone walkway. I bump into a woman older than me. "I'm so sorry!" I say. "I'm Vandameer. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
Untainted
-Snapped_Hamtaro-

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm

((I can be slenderman seeinf as the person being him never posted as him and if no one else wants to be him??)

Eleanor's light silver eyes soon looked down for she felt something or someone bump against her. "Oho...it's okay" she spoke in a surprised tone she didn;t expect someone to bump into her. A small smile begain to form on her face as she looked at the youth Vandameer. "It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you Vandameer. What an exiotic name you have! ~" she responded with a tone of exhilaration as she clasped her two hands together. "My names Eleanor but you can call me Elli if you want" she announced introducing herself in a cute manor.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 am

The slightly disturbed teenager walked on thru the trees looking for any sings of life around him. He thought he herd a russle in the bushes behind him but when he looked nothing was there. He turned his head around and saw something looking like a tent thru the trees. He slowly moved quietly towards the tent not wanting to disturb anyone or thing.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:41 pm

((You may be Slenderman if you want Snapped :3))

"Thank you Eli." I smiled lightly. I hear a foot step. "Shhh." I look through a bush and I see James. I look over at Eli "Do you know this kid?" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
-Snapped_Hamtaro-
Untainted
-Snapped_Hamtaro-

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 am

(Sure (insert cute hamster face here) I'll have to rp him later though I have to go to school now >;3 and I'll start rping him tonight when its dark out here XDD)

"Your welcome" Eleanor spoke before blinking and turing to face James with a face of confusion and distress. She had no clue who he was and if he was good or not. "Uuh....nope no clue" she spoke as she casually shrugged as she looked into his eyes innocently hoping he would introduce himself after all he just happened to be in the forest also at the same time as her and Vandameer.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:35 am

As James walked towards the tent he heard some talking and looked around to see what he could tell was two people. His hand moved closer to his blade and he said "hi there my name is James". He waved and noticed that one was looking into his eyes not knowing what he/she was doing.
Back to top Go down
nINTH##sIXTh##
Untainted
nINTH##sIXTh##

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm

{To any unsuspecting, her dismay forewarned all around her that she'd been as klutzy as a gerbil since recovering from Central Hospice's falsified reports of her recent Daughter's miscarriage. How come such an unapologetic introduction into this story? We'll never truly become invective within all the properties this woman may inhibit in the future, but to all who've been acting heir parts as a whole, will all too soon understand what reality honestly is.}

Her stud-spindled heels tapped against the cold hardwood flooring mantling her new writing studio. Since the after-events of what just happened haven't appeased her for the better, then she's going to have to figure a way of succumbing a profession less volatile than her years working with the CIA. She dropped her old uniform from her body and donned a comfortable pair of slacks, accompanied by a soft fabric football jersey from her favorite English team, Newcastle United (#14 - Ricky Ricardo).

She sat at the clacking wooden seat stationed pleasantly beneath her maple wood desk. She sat against the cushion resting on top of it.

Something went wrong...

The muscles in her throat tightened, her head fell limp and bashed against the blunt corner of the desk. A small splatter of dark, maroon colored liquid matted itself to its surface.

Her body lie strewn out... Defenseless... Helpless...
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 pm

I akwardly looked up at James from behnd the bush. "H-hi..I'm Vandameer! What's your name?" I was stuttering.'Da** I sound so stupid..'
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:24 am

He looked at the person and noticed that it was slim lightish figure. Then the person spoke in a soft voice his eyes opend up like an animal when frightend. He hand near his blade fell as he started to walk towords her. "hi my name is James could you tell me where we are I seem to be lost".
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I smile like an idiot and stand up from behind the bush. "Right now, you're in the southeastern part of Everfree forest!" ' He seems nice' I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm

He looks around "Everfree well I am far from my last location". He starts walking towards her wile looking around.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:12 pm

I scratch the back of my head awkwardly. "My camp isn't far from here, If you don't want to walk..." I stop mid sentence."Damn my awkwardness!"
I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Rp.   Slenderman Rp. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Rp.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next