Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]

Go down 
+7
The Hunter
Omega
DaLadybugMan
BananaBrains
Lucas Auraelius
kingxana0
SadDevil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What should the name of the Series be?
Kript Chronicle
A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Disturbed Devil
A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other? (Specify in forum post)
A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Mr. Smith. Have you or a Proxy done something to the Slenderpedia? It, literary, has your name all over it. Also "Kript'sTale" would be my vote. A play on Tales from the Crypt
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:33 pm

The Hunter wrote:
Mr. Smith. Have you or a Proxy done something to the Slenderpedia? It, literary, has your name all over it. Also "Kript'sTale" would be my vote. A play on Tales from the Crypt
What do you mean? I've never edited or created on slenderpedia, and I rarely use it.

EDIT: Nevermind. >.> I think Alex Madden or Loris was on it Razz
In fact I may try to take it down. People keep thinking I did it :/

Last edited by SadDevil on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 pm

I'd google Slenderpedia.wikia and have a look
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

There, I attempted to fix the wiki... -_-
Back to top Go down
Enigma-Kal
Untainted
Enigma-Kal

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:50 pm

This is a really cool idea, especially in vlog form. You could do quite a lot with a proxy blog where the videos are shown from the perspective of his victims, but it still builds an overreaching mystery / horror plot. I'm very very interested.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 pm

From the poll SO FAR, it seems Kript's Tale is most liked. I'll give it until the actual series is being made until the decision. September 6th! Mark yer calendars!
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Do you have a nice voice and a microphone? Do you want to be in a slenderseries but not show your (HIDEOUS) face?
Well then watch this!

All info in the desription.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 pm

EDIT: Woo triple post!
I got a new camera, finished costume, and the prologue is nearly finished! IT seems people are leaning towards Kript's Tale and Kript chronicle. I wonder which one shall win...
Currently accepting ideas. The deadline is approaching...
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 pm

I like this a lot except for perhaps by name. While it's good to avoid cliches, you may want to aim a bit darker, something that would imply hunting of victims, obeying your Slender master, despair for all of the involved parties, blood/gore/threats, etc.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 pm

By name? I am currently making the account, so I need the perfect channel name! COME ON GUYS!

If nobody responds, I'm going with he poll, Kript's Tale.

Sigh. Kript's Tale it is!
EDIT: The prologue now exists. I'll make trailheads soon.

I forgot to publish this one a while back: Kript's Crossover ad!

"If you have a series that you want to cross over with, IE: Having your character become a target, having your proxy become a rival to Kript.. etc. PM me!"
Or if you hate PMing, email me at xemnasvii@gmail.com

Last edited by SadDevil on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post. [SadDevil: Sorry, that triple post must've really pissed you off :/])
Back to top Go down
jda101796
Untainted
jda101796

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 pm

cheers oh my god this sounds incredible. cant wait to see how this turns out. epic idea so epic props for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

jda101796 wrote:
cheers oh my god this sounds incredible. cant wait to see how this turns out. epic idea so epic props for ya Very Happy
The series is currently up and running XD
See?
Back to top Go down
jda101796
Untainted
jda101796

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

oh yeah, way sooner than originally intended. im quite excited to watch this, so ill be on my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2