Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Has anyone thought about this?

Go down 
+2
Vinnoe
Enderman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enderman
Untainted
Enderman

Current Win Points : -1

Has anyone thought about this? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:46 pm

IF they were real and I know they aren't but, would they fight or would they join up to kill. What do you think? I personally think we are gonna die if they were real and joined together.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:47 pm

guess they would join up...
Back to top Go down
Enderman
Untainted
Enderman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:48 pm

I meant Enderman, Slenderman, The Rake, and Herobrine by they to anyone that doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:48 pm

i know who they are, i play minecraft...
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Well based on lots of vlogs/blogs,The Slenderman isn't above teaming up for whatever mutual gain he seeks. He seems to insist on being the boss though, so a fight could occur if a minion were to defy him probably. I think he'd win unless something was at least on equal ground with him when it came to bending time and space to their will.

I would say Rake could take Slendy maybe, since it seems to be vicious as hell but then again, he puts the Rake from EMH in his place without lifting so much as a tentacle.

I don't know enough about some other Creepy Pastas and Fears to make a fair argument about them though.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Well I always like to think about the Fear Mythos in what I like to call game theory. All of the Fears are against each other but at the same times against humans. So they wouldn't mind teaming up for a short bit but after they have reached their mutual goals they are back at each others throats. This also explains why Fear who seem tight in some blogs can be against each other in different ones.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Fox
Untainted

PostSubject: All Real   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 am

No, They don't team up. they r all real. Ive seen them all. Enderman, Minecraft. Herobrine, Minecraft. Rake And Slender, Real life. Rake is slenders servant. Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 am

Crystal Fox, I'm going to stop you right there. You said you'd read the forum rules (and I know they were shown to you upon signing up), but if you did you would know two vital pieces of information:

1. That it's against the rules to post in a thread that has been inactive for longer than 30 days, as this one has, and

2. That the Slender Man is not real. It's against the rule to come onto this forum and claim in any way that it does exist. It's a completely fictional entity developed on the internet a few years ago and we can back that up with facts and proof.

Consider this your official warning on both counts. We expect you to read the rules thoroughly and step it up if you plan on continuing to be a member of this community.

As a side note, I don't get why people keep coming here posting these kind of things, it's not as though it's at all original. I can't even count anymore how many "sightings" people have tried to post here. I mean, it's statistically unlikely that no one else has tried to pull shit kind of thing before.

Not to mention, how "real" can Endermen and Herobrine really be considered if they're video game characters? About as real as anything else discussed on this thread, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone thought about this?   Has anyone thought about this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone thought about this?
Page 1 of 1