Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Yes, I'm doing one of those livestream things again. This time it's Shadow of the Colossus.

For those that don't know of this beautiful game, Shadow of the Colossus is considered a spiritual successor to the game Ico. This game has it all for a PS2 game. Beautiful graphics, a good story, and an amazing soundtrack to boot. I found out recently that there's an attempt of having a film in the works, with Josh Trank (Director of Chronicle) set to direct it, and I wanted to bust this wonderful game out again and possibly share it with those who have not played it, or wish to relive a journey with me.

Here's a link to the livestream, for anyone who wishes to join me.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 pm

I wish I could, but I can't. Not tonight - I work until 11:00 PM and then I have class starting up again in the morning... :c

I figure this will likely be a couple-day-long affair though; isn't SotC a pretty long game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious
Hooligan Spirit

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Watching that has made me regret not getting this game when it came out. >.< That was some intense shit.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah. Sorry for the pause. Food break and I'm dealing with some plot stuff. I'll post again when it's back up.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

Well just let us know then. ^w^ If it's later tonight I might be able to catch a bit of it. If not I'll just wait until tomorrow afternoon or something.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 am

Starting it up again now. Link's still the same.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 am

Wow, right on time apparently. XD
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Starting up again. Same link. Going for the last 5.
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, I'm already not getting any work done...
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Welp. That's all done. Very Happy Btw, I'm going to stream Alan Wake now, so if anyone wants to hop in on that, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Ooh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus   Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus Empty

Back to top Go down

Zander's playing Shadow of the Colossus
Page 1 of 1