Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area

Go down 
+44
crazon
JxMstr
NewMerchant
sarrod22
Raccoon
thexlastxdalek
Jane And Jeff
karmasixxofsn
morbidatropine
ArueIsClose
Todesfurcht
hazlov2004
James Oliver
10thDoctor
Black_myst
T-M-S
JustinDGBZ
awkwardraptor
PointlessTest
Cyan507
BlueMarble
LordofTears
Enigma-Kal
Chieftain1
Nightflash
Etreo
The Slenderfreak
The Doctor
TailsFoxy
Mennos
ShadowedStranger95
GrayDragonEmily
xyzombie
TheFallenenvoy
Mashuga31
Cougar Draven
Hex Angel
DarkShadows
Hooligan Spirit
BravoBismuth
BananaBrains
sethlapod555
AlkerStay
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

do you live in a wooded area
what are trees
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
theres a few trees next to my house
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 12 ]
theres a forest near by
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_lcap51%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 28 ]
its like the jungle
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

The state where i ilve in has the nickname "The green heart of Germany", so you can guess that we have LOTS of woods here. Shocked My town is basicly almost completely surrounded by wooded areas and fields, perfect for our slim big buddy Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 2462919914
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

I live in Washington State. I have never seen so many effing forests in my life!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 pm

The Doctor wrote:
I live in Washington State. I have never seen so many effing forests in my life!

oh, you too? of course, knowing that say, 70% of our beautiful state is NOT woods and rain (look up the Rain Shadow effect to understand, should you not), really, there's only trees in Seattle, and north/south of that. once you clear the mountains, PLAINS. PLAINS EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 pm

I think we used to have trees in England, but they all got too cold and left. I'm surrounded by hills and crop fields. I wish I had a forest nearby though, I could make a vlog... Ah well. Mustn't complain I guess, after all I do get free health care and a democratic system with more than two parties.

YAY UK!
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

My Grandmother's house has a GIANT forest nearby. It's by a glass bottle factory, so I've gotten cut so many times I've lost count. There's a large lake covered in various types of moss and stuff I don't even WANT to know. I've seen an area where there was a firepit. It was a perfect area for camping, but I wouldn't try my luck. So, It might withhold the secrets of Slendy, but He's not real.

By The Way: This Is Indiana. South East To Be Exact. Perfect Place since it's in a town not even on the maps.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 am

I live in a rural part in Ireland,there's a couple forests here and there.The closest is probably behind my cousin's house which is in walking distance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Enigma-Kal
Untainted
Enigma-Kal

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 pm

I live in a place with two forests and a river nearby, in the central United States.

But I'm currently living at school, and while there might not be any actual stories around here, there are enough trees on campus to literally make it a State Arboretum. Walking back home at three in the morning is always fun, especially since there's no leaves this time of year. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LordofTears
Untainted
LordofTears

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
I live in a rural part in Ireland,there's a couple forests here and there.The closest is probably behind my cousin's house which is in walking distance.

Where in Ireland are ya? I'm from Ireland too - Dungarvan in Waterford Smile

As for nearby woods, I live in Scotland now between a 12th century church/graveyard, a cave where the devil was supposed to have visited aaaand a 500 year old wood. Funtimes! Great spot for shooting horror movies though Smile
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:43 pm

LordofTears wrote:
Chieftain1 wrote:

As for nearby woods, I live in Scotland now between a 12th century church/graveyard, a cave where the devil was supposed to have visited aaaand a 500 year old wood. Funtimes! Great spot for shooting horror movies though Smile
Donegal,near the top of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:16 pm

My village-town-thing is settled in this clearing in a huge forest. This same forest is everywhere, it covers one fifth of my country, so you could call it a jungle. I usually go on long walks in there. Once I actually saw something, but me thinks it could have been a retarded scarecrow since there are also farms in clearings in the forest. It's exceptionally creepy when it's misty. I actually was in the woods once when the fog came up. It was such a genuine experience.
There's also a story about a woman being decapitated for witchcraft and they say her ghost still roams the forest but I doubt it, since I've been there millions of times.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Cyan507
Untainted
Cyan507

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
LordofTears wrote:
Chieftain1 wrote:

Donegal,near the top of Ireland.

Dude I'm from Cork! Razz
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:43 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the original slenderman was specifically related to forests really.

Read this.
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
touche good sir Smile
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I used to, but the woods were cleared away and now there are townhouses in its place.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 pm

I live in North Carolina, which has plenty of trees. Behind my house is a forest that can be reached just going directly from my backyard. There's a small creek there, but from my backyard it can be jumped across to lead to some trails, some being wide open areas and the others being small and narrow. These trails lead to different places in the big forest, but you can get to the nearby set of schools (the high school and middle school behind my house are set next to each other) if you go the correct way, although the back entrance is gated but can sometimes be opened and leads to the baseball and football fields. I've found some strange stuff back there, but it's really creepy to go to at night... especially since random people walk around back there who probably shouldn't, and there have been incidents where the police have chased people from the forest into my backyard (the other week someone broke into a house and tried to run through my backyard from the street nearby to go into the woods to escape the police, some years ago there was a SWAT team group that chased a kidnapper from the forest into my backyard, there have been some drug dealers trying to traffic some stuff, etc...)
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-M-S
Observer
T-M-S

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 am

There's a small forest near my house. Used to be awesome when we were kids - we'd just go in and get ourselves lost for literally hours. Exploring it was good fun. Then something terrible happened. Something none of us could have imagined in our darkest nightmares...

Half the trees got cut down and loads of picnic areas and big footpaths got built. Now there is pretty much nowhere in the woods where you can't see a footpath, no matter how deep you go. Once upon a time it would've been a terrific site for a Slenderman series to use. Now, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:30 am

Not really. There are a few trees near my place, but nothing to call a forest.

Me and my friends are always on the lookout for "Slenderforests" as we have taken to calling them.
Back to top Go down
10thDoctor
Untainted

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

For me, there is a... not really, "forested" area, but there are a lot of trees. Its sort of like 50/50 between a few trees and a forest.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 pm

50/50 quite a few trees...but not quite a forest
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
hazlov2004
Untainted
hazlov2004

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:08 am

I dont really live in a wooded area i live in a subdivision with trees near the houses so im not really sure if thats classified a wooded area or not
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 am

My house is surrounded by trees.

If I didn't have a fear of ticks I'd probably go out more often.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 am

My house not only has trees, but a disgusting backyard that no one uses, and that my landlord eats from, with cat piss and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next