Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

On the topic of new staff members

Go down 
+11
sethlapod555
TailsFoxy
chasechan2050
Etreo
Misteh
TheArmadaBledd
XuchilVith
River Song
AlkerStay
The Doctor
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

Current Win Points : 1

On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 pm

I love you both!
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 am

I'll just be over here... giving the love yet never getting it. Just kidding, my fellow staff deserves every bit of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:50 am

I LUVS YOU AVVI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 am

River Song wrote:
I LUVS YOU AVVI!!!!

I Luvs you too River! *hugs*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 am

[quote="Avatar Satsuki"]
River Song wrote:
And my nickname only has one V in it...

OH NOES D= I HAVE PROVEN MYSELF TO BE A TERRIBLE SPELLER TT_TT

I shall return when I have remastered my spelling courses... *disappears*
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:07 am

[quote="River Song"]
River Song wrote:
And my nickname only has one V in it...

OH NOES D= I HAVE PROVEN MYSELF TO BE A TERRIBLE SPELLER TT_TT

I shall return when I have remastered my spelling courses... *disappears*

Well seeing as I didn't want the nickname to begin with, I'd like to set the rules on how it's spelled. It's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 am

I love you Avi, I just spoilered my love.
Back to top Go down
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 am

I love everyone here. Let's all have an epic slendernation orgy!
Wait... what?
I'm still a tad hungover.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 am

Etreo wrote:
I love you Avi, I just spoilered my love.

Aww and I love you too! *looks at pocket watch* Welp, my break time's over. Back to Mod duties.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Wow, so much love in here O.O
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Be careful guys, we should be getting 3 more within the next few weeks, so don't use up all the love.
Back to top Go down
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Don't worry, I've plenty to go around!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Alrighty! Well, it's been about a month, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with the work that the mods are doing, I couldn't be happier with the staff so far. Now, as promised, today I will be bringing in three new mods, straight from the creators.

Now, I want to make some things clear, because I know that some users have worries. I want to put those to rest.

Just because they are creators, they need no special treatment. They are, first and foremost, fans of the mythos. Back before I was removed, I was in the planning stages of doing much the same thing I'm doing now, which is giving every aspect of the mythos a voice here. For obvious reasons, that plan never came to fruition. However, now I think it's a bigger necessity, more than ever. As the mythos grows, so does the discussion about it. As more content is put out for fans to read and watch, the need for a central hub becomes glaringly apparent.

In short, the people I am bringing in here as mods are people who have created blogs and vlogs, yes. HOWEVER, they are from lesser known works, and therefore they are not really into the big cliques that some of you have heard of.

And so, HERE THEY ARE!

*rolls out the red and black tentacle'd carpet*

Your first new mod is River Song . She is the creator of Clover In Chicago. She was also a moderator of The Slender Man Creator's Group on Facebook, so she has previous experience with running a group of people.

Your second mod is TheArmadaBledd . He is the creator of Mark's Babbling, as well as various related blogs. He also helped to moderate the Creator's FB Group for a short time.

Last but not least, your third mod is Misteh . She is the creator of Where Everything Is Backwards.

These three have all agreed to help out with the site, as well as be the voice of people who crank out new content and further develop the mythos. EVeryone, give them a great welcome!!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeah! Mods!

It's time for the inaugural moderator Krump of congratulations.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Wow, congrats to the 3 new mods :3
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Uh oh its a me Mario....wait...that's not right. :I
Back to top Go down
TheArmadaBledd
Anxious
TheArmadaBledd

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 pm

I'll poke my head in here for a Dr. Nick style "Hi, everybody!" As Doc said, I do have some experience with working on sites full of large groups though the Creator's Group bit, my run as mod lasted about a day and a half. However, I've been basically running a Zoids based RP four 4.5 years, 4 of those while only wielding the power of a basic moderator. Been doing this sort of thing, staffing forums, since I was about 11, so it actually feels really good to get back into the seat of a non-roleplay based forum again.

Not that it's impossible that you might see me sticking my nose in over in the roleplay forums. I *am* first and foremost a (absurdly overconfident) writer.

All of that nonsense out of the way, let me just say thanks and assure you guys that I'll do my best not to let anyone down.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Welcome to the Staff! Great to see that no matter what we will be covered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of new staff members   On the topic of new staff members - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the topic of new staff members
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3