Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?

Go down 
+3
The Doctor
River Song
TacoLupe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TacoLupe
Untainted
TacoLupe

Current Win Points : 0

Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  Empty
PostSubject: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 am

I have been encountering Slenderman in my dreams now . As well for my other friend . Slenderman would drag me away , stare at me . Then lately while I was taking a jog this evening , my phone started malfunctioning followed by nausea while in complete darkness . Now my T.V has been acting weird . I don't if this is a sign or not ? Help ?~
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:24 am

I have Slender Man dreams on occasion. I generally blame my lack of immersion at this point: I've met/talked to so much of the verse, I know a lot of people involved in series at this point. Every so often, I'll have some weird dream about going to visit my Slenderverse friends, and we'll all just be hanging out, joking about stuff, then.

BAM. Slender Man is real and we're fucked. Great.

I don't think it means anything- just our heads screwing with us.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 am

I personally have only had ONE Slender Man dream, and even then it was only a feeling that he was there. Like River, I blame my non-existent immersion.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 pm

I think Slender Man dreams are a stage of a Slender Man fan's obsession. I was at that stage once, and I've had around one or two Slender Man dreams; on that closely resembled a Slender Man encounter I wrote in my Slenderblog around a year ago.

In conclusion, I don't think Slender Man dreams mean anything other than you're just in that stage of the fandom. Slender Man runs rampant in your mind at around this time, so your brain takes advantage of that and sends him into your dreams.

By the way, read this if you do in fact think that Ol' Slendy is real.

Also by the way, I noticed you're new to the forum, so I encourage you to make a Welcome thread in the SN Community section to introduce yourself. I hope you stick around long and have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Jess Fess
Untainted
Jess Fess

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:27 pm

I've had 3 dreams of Slender Man, maybe more. I don't think they are directed to him or anything because nothing else happened. I did freak out though when I had them because I've read online that means he's going to get you Smile

But, I'm still here and I had them months ago, probably over summer. So don't worry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Jess Fess wrote:
I've had 3 dreams of Slender Man, maybe more. I don't think they are directed to him or anything because nothing else happened. I did freak out though when I had them because I've read online that means he's going to get you Smile

But, I'm still here and I had them months ago, probably over summer. So don't worry! Very Happy

Like I said earlier in this thread, the Slender Man is not real, so you have nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 pm

When I first started getting into the fandom I started having nightmares about Slender Man, and I would completely freak about it once I woke up, but then I'd be like "Oh, it was just a dream, but I just woke everybody up because of my terrified screaming, and now they're all cranky because I woke them up. Whoops." And then I'd fall asleep again.

So you might get an occasional Slender Man related nightmare, but really nothing to worry about they usually just mean that you have been watching/reading too many Slender Man vlogs/blogs, because as already stated, Slender Man is not real.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:25 pm

I have never once ever seen the Slender Man in my dreams. However I have seen other verse friends and vloggers in my dreams. I also frequently have dreams 'in-character' as in, I AM my blog/vlog character Willow and I act/feel accordingly to how I made her. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?    Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Slenderman , is it meaningful ?
Page 1 of 1