Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So, favorite bands

Go down 
+7
BlueMarble
SalvatoreHaran
GeorgePenn
spawn250
goomba771
NearTheEnd
Eli Victus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli Victus
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 pm

So, I'm a MAJOR music addict.
Everyday when I go for a walk, I listen to the sound of my favorite bands on my Ipod singing away. Every night when I go to bed, I listen to my favorite music and later awaken to it.
So, of course, as a music person, I also like to know what other people enjoy listening to.
So just post the name of your favorite band here, why you like them, how you got in to them, who you would recommend them to and why, if you can relate to the music they sing and write, etc.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

AAAH! Me, too! I love playing music the most. But! That's not the topic here. Let's see... favorite bands.
My favorite band will always be Avenged Sevenfold. Though their style isn't really what I listen to anymore, they will always have that special place in my heart. Nowadays I listen to Circa Survive, Snow Patrol, Steam Powered Giraffe, Mumford and Sons, etc. My musical tastes range so much farther than that.
But just... oh man, don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

Current Win Points : 88

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
MCR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goomba771
spawn250
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:34 pm

streetlight manifesto is my number one for sure, but then in any order it goes: foo fighters, nirvana, steam powered giraffe, incubus, offspring, crossfade, godsmack, sublime, and alice in chains
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 am

1. The Beatles
2. The Decemberists
3. Gorillaz
4. Sublime
5. System of a Down

If we're talking strictly bands.
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am

I am not into bands as much as I am artists, but I enjoy bands.

Jason Webley, my absolute favorite.
Got into him cause he had a song on the film Bloodspell.

Jonathan Coulton
Heard him atleast 7 different places, then one day found out it was all him. Him and his amazing beard.

Voltaire
Billy and Mandy, seriously, all you need.

Abney Park
Fracking steam punk, STEAM PUNK

Two Steps from Hell
EPIC
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 am

Jethro Tull, Genesis, King Crimson, Nirvana, Boards of Canada, Anglagard, Yes, Magma, Mike Oldfield (could be called a band, I guess). That's about all.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:28 pm

I usually do nor have a favourite band per se, but if I had to pick one, I would have to pick Queens Of The Stone Age.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

I got a few:

Breaking Benjamin
Pearl Jam
Animal Collective
Powerglove
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 am

Favorite bands? That's one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked, since I listen to everything.

Voltaire
Tool
System Of A Down
Die Antwoord
Dr. Steel
Insane Clown Posse
Korn
Medic Droid
Mindless Self Indulgence
Pendulum

Yano, things like that.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am

Anyone began to listen to bands from slenderman series lately ahum.. Animal Collective - HABIT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Eli Victus
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:49 am

First off, Id like to apologize for the inactivity. Life Has been.... Eventful lately. But I'm Hoping to be more active on this site from now on.

Anywho:

@todesfurcht: Good to see we've Got a fellow Tool fan on this site! Very Happy And you've also Got some Good taste in other bands, such as Korn and System of A Down. I think you and me will Get along just fine. Ha Ha

Good to see you've all Got some pretty Good taste in music so far! Smile Sadly, I live in a town where Rap and some other... distasteful forms of music are rather popular. It's Good to see not EVERYONE Has that sort of distaste.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 pm

@Eli Victus Tell me about it, my whole COUNTRY listens to a distasteful genre limited to the Balkans region, it's called turbo folk. Horrible music made by dumb people. Luckily, lately people have a better taste of music. Rap is kinda the best thing we make. Our rap tells about all the rotten things about our country and stuff. I don't like it that much though.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
morbidatropine
Anxious
morbidatropine

Current Win Points : 59

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm a bit of a metalhead, my favorite band being Dodsferd. But I'll listen to literally every genre if the music sounds good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, favorite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, favorite bands   So, favorite bands Empty

Back to top Go down

So, favorite bands
Page 1 of 1