Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.

Go down 
+3
thexlastxdalek
Lumine
sethlapod555
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Which Slender Man stories have really changed the Mythos as a whole? Like, they've added to the mythos in an iconic way that has possibly changed different aspects of the mythos.

For example, the Angel's Game is known for it's iconic use of changing the Slender Man's wardrobe, using a red tie and black undershirt with no suit jacket rather than the usual black tie and black undershirt, also having the Slender Man fight hand-to-hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:55 pm

I really think Tribetwelve was the first vlog to use tentacles... and oh so well may I add.

HEY GUYS! MARBLE HORNETS WUZ THE FIRST TO USE SLDNER
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Lumine wrote:

wow dude can you not
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Lumine wrote:

wow dude can you not
Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. Do-what-you-must-i-have-already-won
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

I think what really changed it for me was when I when I started watching TribeTwelve those videos from the Collective really showed me how much power the slenderman had.

And in DarkHarvest00 it showed slenderman as a "God'' which also was cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Mabble Honnets maek Slender f1rzt!!!

DarkHarvest gave ol' Slendy some very human characteristics, such as that hobbling thing which is eerie as hell...
Back to top Go down
thisistheend
Observer

Current Win Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Slendr obivousli cmae fist!!!!111!!
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:03 pm

This may be tooting my own horn here, but I would really like to believe (and possibly even fool myself into believing) that The Undecided Five changed things as far as the Fear Mythos is concerned. Before us, there were no Fear Mythos vlogs. Just blogs. Now we got a good amount of Fear Vlogs and I'm sure we can count on more.

It just goes to show you that no matter how much hate you get on something, you don't know who its inspiring. You don't know who's watching and loving every second. I still get messages saying, "Your series inspired me to do this thing of my own," but as it was still ongoing, we got so much crap about it. So don't stop because a few people are jerks. Continue because you love your series. Who knows who else loves it too?

...That second half was my little PSA. Don't judge me I just woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Well, the cool thing about the slendermythos is that everybody has thier own take on it, and everybody contributes something different. Whenever someone adds something, the mythos changes a bit.
Yup, I'm THAT introspective during my lunch hour.
In all seriousness though, everybody adds something. MH obviously (dur), Tribes had the observer video that really defined how a lot of proxy videos look, as well as a very different Slenderman, Deadarewatching had a cool paranormal thing going on, Dark harvest has a proxy cult, etc, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.   Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man vlogs/blogs/stories that have changed the Mythos significantly.
Page 1 of 1