Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood

Go down 
+4
Kelly Jones
karmasixxofsn
ArueIsClose
James Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood Empty
PostSubject: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm

[WeLcOmE To GrEeNwOoD!]

The beautiful town of GreenWood has been absolutely rocked by the events of yesterday.....a man was torn apart as the rumors say...they said a lone hunter found the man with an O with an X through it laying there on the ground by his destroyed body ... this town knows that this symbol is not just about anything.....Slender Man may be at large in our woods.

[RuLeS!]

1: Swearing is allowed
2: No sexual scenes (no more than kissing unless told otherwise)
3: Absolutely NO God-Modding (unless told otherwise)
4: Slender Man can make Proxies or kill the human that he is faced with (unless you can get away)
5: Have fun! this is semi-serious so don't always expect story-book posts!
6: to prove you read this please put Cheese Burrito somewhere in your Application!

Extra: Might add more than Slender Man like Jeff the Killer (that'd be my character) or even The Rake.

[ApPlIcAtIoN ShEeT!]

Name:

Equipment (if any):

Appearance:

Bio (don't share this if you want it secret):

Extras:

(All may join ((since some people may be shy and not want to attempt this)))

Last edited by James Oliver on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm

(LOL @ Cheese Burrito.

Name: Jay Trusman

Equipment (if any): As a very good weapons expert, and survival expert, Jay carries with him a bag full of weapons. Pistols, kinfes, etc.

Appearance: Blonde hair, wears a black tanktop, and blue skinny jeans.

Bio (don't share this if you want it secret): Abused in his childhood, Jay mastered the skills he needed. Weapons, survival, and stealth, Jay is ready for anything.

Extras: Cheese burrito all day nigga!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 pm

My favorite character so far that I've done has been Jeff the Killer.

Well, I've done him.

But he's not my favorite.

Would you like to know my favorite?
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 pm

//Accepted Arue but tone the guns and knifes and stuff down just a bit..a bag of weapons is ok but only lets say 1 gun and a few knifes with a good amount of shells/mags?\\
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Name: Jane Morrows

Equipment (if any): Kitchen knife.

Appearance: (use my picture as reference)

Bio (don't share this if you want it secret): Family murdered.

Extras: Cheese Burritos
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:25 pm

//Just be careful not to mistake me for Jane..not yet\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm

//accepted and..even though its irrelevant if Jane and/or Jeff are added you can be Jane be a bit more detailed next time though... \\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:05 pm

//( MAY I BE Slender-Man?)\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:23 pm

//yes sir you may!\\

Name: Jeff Maddocks

Equipment (if any): Kitchen knife

Appearance: (look at the left side of my profile pick for answer :3 ((brown haired one)))

Bio (don't share this if you want it secret): no one knows unless they are related to Jeff/Dating Jeff/or are a close friend of Jeffs

Extras: Cheese Burrito!

Last edited by James Oliver on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 pm

//alright starting time\\

-Fighting those kids was NOT a good idea Jeff... you could've killed yourself then and there!-" Jeff thought. "Not that it would've actually happened," Jeff adds quietly. Very quickly and quietly Jeff slips behind a tree and leans back against it." A bit of a nap won't hurt." Jeff yawns then falls asleep.

//Arue and Kelly better be active..I REALLY want to keep this RP alive\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm

The Silent one watched this human monstrosity put his head to sleep.
The boy, asleep, had some insanity in him that created his soul. \
Unacceptable for the causes of the Tall Man.
As he let himself fall into the other dimension in which time slowed and all could not see him, he moved quickly, hoping to find another.
His game of chess against the humans had never ended, and though he'd found pleasure in most of it, he had learned that it was just simply that.
A game.
And now he would put in the next check.
All he needed were new proxies.

Last edited by karmasixxofsn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 pm

//haven't become Jeff yet Razz but it is my fault for not putting that down sorry\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Jay had camped in then woods for a month now. Right at this moment, he stood by a campfire, cooking some fish. He wrote in his journal, "June 2, 2013 - I have not seen any signs of this so called Slenderman. Although, I was shocked when I saw a operator symbol on a oak tree." He wrote, then concluded by saying, "Getting more fish soon. I will hunt and find the 'Der Ritter' fucker."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 pm

He is pleased to see this other one.
For some strange reason unbeknownst to him, the strangest of the people aware of him actually go hunting for him.
He knew, and had seen, what people had turned him into on the internet.
Just a mere myth, a video game for them to play.
At least they understood that they could never win against him, no matter what.
Seeing the boy alone and potentially insane as well, he recognizes that this boy is fairly stable.
Almost enough for a start.
The Tree man summons the mist, making it almost impossible to see, and takes upon hi the disguise of a tree right next to the boys camp, keeping the boys mind focused on the fog, not allowing him to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Jeff quickly wakes up. "Well then...I slept through last period... oh well." Jeff smirks. "Not missing out on anything THAT important." walking home Jeff encounters a fog wall right on the edge of the forest. "Well..thats not something you see everyday I guess." -time to explore Jeff..be prepared.- Jeff walks around the forest for a while....then he spots the speck of a tent in the distance. Jeff quickly runs near inspecting the tent. "Nice tent..be a shame if it went missing." Jeff shakes his head in defiance. -No Jeff....that's NOT what your in here for.- Jeff calls out in the direction of the tent. "Hey!....anyone in there!?"
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Jay wakes up immediately. He quickly takes out his M1911 and puts in a clip. Jay walks out the tent. "STAY THE FUCK STILL, I WILL SHOOT YOU!" Jay screams. He has the gun pointed at the leg, so that incase the stranger runs, Jay has a easy way to take him down.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:54 pm

"WHOA! calm down!" Jeff slowly raises his hands. "No harm done alright?"
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:56 pm

"Holy shit man, you scared me." Jay said. Jay walked over to the stranger. "Hi im Jay. No hard feelings?" Jay said has he put his hand out for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Jeff lowered his hands took his and shook it. "Names Jeff...no hard feelings but think before you point next time?"
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:04 pm

"What the fuck, I thought you were a pro-" Jay thought once more. He took out a piece of iron and put it on Jeffs forehead.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Jeff looks up at the iron. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not a goddamned Proxy!" Jeff looks him dead in the eyes. "I don't obey that tall motherfucker now can we talk like normal people?"
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm

((not gonna lie that made me chuckle a bit.

Jeff takes the iron off. "Better safe then sorry. Ok whatchya need?" Jay said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:28 pm

" I was wondering why someone would be out camping with his fog just hanging around this part of the forest.." James grins to himself while saying this.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:33 pm

"You probably don't know, but im a survival expert. I am also looking for this so called 'Slenderman'." Jeff explained. Jeff took out a survival knife made of Japanese dragon steel. "This knife is special. It is my only one and it is very rare." He said. "In Japanese, it is called 'Tsukonyomi'." Jay then took out his common knife. "Here take it." He said.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:36 pm

The tree watches in absolute silence.
This boy is quite off course.
Slender-man, feeling angry this boy would defy the path laid before him, this 'Jeff', decides he will have to put him back on that course.
He would have to mess with the heads of witnesses and make it happen.
Der Ritter enters the other zone, extending his tentacles for comfort because they felt cramped, and he goes to the scene of the battle, in which the police still are, and he has the witnesses speak of Jeff and his brother.
Now the boy may be set upon his path.
Returning to the camp, the Der Grossman observes the boys, watching them with boredom in which he has grown use to after many millennia.

//( you guys are failing at your names xD)\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next