Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood

Go down 
+4
Kelly Jones
karmasixxofsn
ArueIsClose
James Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 pm

"I thought you might have brought him down here," He says, turning back to normal.
Now please get off of me.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey is there still time to join? I've wanted to try playing a non human character if that is cool with you, if not let me know. 

Name: Tiki Jack 

Equipment: Large sharp wooden claws

Appearance: Tiki is large wooden living puppet. His head is a large wooden tiki mask resembling that of an angry face, however the faces change depending on mood. Tiki is very tall standing at 6'7. His arms are very lanky as well. The wood that his body is made out of looks to be made out of oak and is very warn and tattered. Tiki wears a tattered suite and leather shoes. His hands were sharpend into claws by his creator and the top of his left hand has the letters "T J" carved in. Tiki looks quite old and indeed he is. 

Personality: Tiki will be kind to the forest animals, but if anyone or anything makes an aggressive move towards him he will respond with valance. Tiki tries his best to be kind but he has a hard time with social interaction because most people just run from him when he tries to reach out to them. Tiki has resorted to hating the humans, and will attack if provoked even the slightest. Tiki isn't stupid either, he often thinks to himself and try to have a conversations with himself. However, his level of thought is no higher than an 8th graders.

History: Tiki Jack was created to be the guardian of a tribe that lived in the forest. Tiki was supposed to protect the tribe from slenderman, but failed. The tribe was killed off by slenderman, and that left Tiki to live with out a purpose. Tiki took to stealing from the near by human residences for fun. The locals got a few shadowy pictures of Tiki's face and left hand and gave him the name Tiki Jack. Now Tiki just sticks to hiding from the humans and protecting what he can of the forest.

Extra: Tiki can not talk, instead he uses gestures and facial emotions to make his point. Even though Tiki is very old and warn his body can still hold up to some attacks (such as small arms attacks, ((knifes, small hatchets, small bullets)) and some of the natural elements ((wind and rain)) ). However, Tiki doesn't do well with fire, heavy gun fire, and large weapons.

Cheese Burrito :-) 

(Sorry if the goes on a bit long I just copied it from another RP)
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Accepted-Cracked Eye
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:10 pm

//Ok guys..I am going to make a merge account..which means it will be shared by Kelly and I\\
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 pm

(Just wanted to let you guys know that I am the user that came up with the kings defense symbol. My entry about it is over on page 5 of "Awesome Slenderman RP").

Tiki awoke from a deep slumber when he heard the sound of the human weapon know as a "gun" followed by yelling. Probably just another hunter killing an innocent deer. Tiki grew tired of all the loud noise and decided to go on his own hunt.

Tiki arose from the ground with the sound of many creaks and made his way over to the area where the shots were fired. He hid behind a tree and watched on as he saw two boys yelling at each other and a dead girl behind them. Tiki came close to coming out of cover, but then a mist rolled in a mist he knew well.... the tall beast was out to play. Tiki tried to see where the faceless monster would strike but the mist was to thick so he listened. 

"I can hear you fowl beast" Tiki though to himself.

Tiki managed to track slenderman to a house near the woods where he saw one of the boys from earlier jump out a window. Tiki waited for the boy to cross his path and pulled him behind a tree and tried to gesture "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

//hold up..dead girl?\\//this is my merge account btw :3\\

Jeff looking at the 'doll' shivers then answers quietly.

Well..there was a bit of an...accident."

nods at the other stranger.

"That guy there...he just shot a girl earlier a good few times.."

Jeff shivers again.

"I just finished uh...asking her how she was recovering....somehow she survived."

Last edited by Jane And Jeff on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Jane stands quickly and converts over to the chair in the corner.

"Ok...wow? a couch really?'

Janes asks tilting her head.

"That's an original isn't it?..."

-Jane why the hell are you hanging around with Slendy in your house..-

(holy hell..its all but gone to shit when it comes to slendys scariness XD)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:12 am

//( D: In my own slenderverse Slendy's a goodguy...but right now Slendy is interested in you, so he is trying not to be scary.)\\

I thought he'd come downstairs. Of course he wouldn't, but I had to be sure. Now Jane, how strong is your power, an who can it effect?
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 am

"My 'power' as you call it...it effects men as far as I know...and most everyone is effect when I hit a certain...'note in their mind"
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 pm

James waiting for a response from the doll' thinks for a bit about the events before he jumped out the window

-To hell with everything else....that had to be the funest moment of my live-

Jeff grins whilst thinking
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 pm

//ok if no one responds..this post'll die dramaticly\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Feeling the power, slender-man opens his mouth quite wide, letting out a black ichor, and disappears from sight, leaving the area.
I don't have time for it!
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:40 pm

O-O

//bad news....this has to have been dieded....time for an epic ending!\\

Suddenly a nuke from a B-82 bomber falls and demolishes the town of GreenWood..but the slender man?

you can't kill him.....
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:31 pm

wtf?
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:40 pm

I know right XD I made a new thread earlier SlenderMan RolePlay
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:41 am

Jane crawls from the wreckage of the house.

"D-damn...what the hell..."

Jane stands and quickly rushes out of the houses boundary's.

police were flooding the scene..a nuke crashed into a house..but never went off...

-I'm damn lucky to be alive...-

Jeff-

Jeff needing no more time..kicks the doll and runs back towards town.

-What the fuck..WHAT THE FUCK!-

Before him was..Jane's house..in rubble..and a bomb..being moved by a military convo..

"Damn.."

(I'M BACK BIATCHES!)
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:42 am

//hell..DOW THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAY OVER!\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood   Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender RP: The Town of GreenWood
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7