Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+10
James Oliver
Lilylil
karmasixxofsn
ShadowTurtleInc
`MissAcidBunny`
The compiler
Cracked Eye
DestroyerOfWorlds
Jane And Jeff
RainbowNeko
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:15 am

Kathleen stirred, but (luckily for everyone) didn't wake up. "Honestly, I'm not that big of an anime fan... I've only seen a couple of animes, and I didn't even know what anime was until I met Kathleen." Adyna said.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:17 am

( I will never stop until I find the song that speask the words of this RP:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqrJ9yjWdAs)

"Huh..no matter to me.."

James responds closeing his eye once more..

"You know..it looks like Kathleen's found a partner.."

James smirks.
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:46 am

Adyna chuckled. "Haha, yeah... It's clear to everyone that they like each other, everyone but them that is..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:50 am

James nods.

"They'll learn soon enough..."

James turns to Adyna both eyes opened now.

"Do you by any chance like uh..John?.."

James turns back to his normal position.

"It's uh..rather awkward to ask but..he won't leave me alone about it...this has to be the ONLY time he wants to talk discreetly to me..."

James sighs quietly.

-Damn love..it brings guys like him to their knees..keeping strong that's what you need..-

-Damn james..are you EVER gonna get over Kathleen?..-

-Hell..as long as I can..I will try..-
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 am

(Good night everyone!)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

"Hmm... Well, I hadn't really thought about it... I don't think I'm really looking for a relationship right now. Mainly because I had a boyfriend, but he just suddenly dissappeared one day, right after all this started... Unfortunately, I've had to come to terms that what more than likely happened was the Slenderman got him." Adyna explained sadly. (Night everyone. Just as a reminder, tomorrow I'm going on a week long family vacation. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I might be very slow to reply at times.)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:02 am

//RIGHT! night Rain!\\

James nods.

"Might know him...what was his name?.."

-Hm...John'll not give a true fuck...since he doesn't realize..not all girls like him...-

-Ok I may not know much but.....that is a bit harsh..

-all the same...I want to..no..NEED to confide with someone...

James stands himself up..and proceeds towards the forst.
"I'll be back in a few.."

He calls back with a wave of the hand..where ever he steps the snow melts into little green circles.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 am

Kiri turns from the window.

"So the plot thickens..."

Kirioto approaches Kelly and sits cross-legged beside her.

"You'll have to let it out sometime.."

He says staring straight ahead.

"Everyone knows what goes on in your heads.."
Back to top Go down
MrCreepyPasta
Anxious
MrCreepyPasta

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 am

Kelly shurgs her shoulders, eyes still closed.

"I know what I think...and since they ARE my thoughts.."

She pauses for a moment.

"You have no right to them..in ANY way."

She says with a satisfactory nod.

Nick climbs out of the tub (or shower :3) and stretches.

"Damn..never sleeping there again..."

Nick walks out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Morning Kiri!"

He then frowns seeing the note...he mumbles the message.

"Well..fair warning would've been nice.."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 am

Nyx floated above Kelly and Kiri. Kathleen yawned and streatched, finally starting to wake up. She cracked open an eye and saw that everyone else was already awake and up. "Morning..." She mumbled sleepily, sitting up and streatching some more.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Kiri nods.

"True...but you two give out more hints than you should..if your wanting to keep it secret."

He says barely audible.

-I assumed this was a strange group when I heard the laughter... but of course...most people find happiness there..in moments of peace...and fun..-
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:10 pm

*Jane%

Jane nods to Kathleen.

"Sleep well?.."

Jane chuckles.

"Last to bed last to rise."

(James!

-Kirito..do you not see why I take these walks now?-

-James you've taken two so far..TWO!..how do you look at the same things over and over without your brain explodeing?..-

-Ok..sorry I even asked...-

"Anyways...I suppose walking the woods is serene...it's quite warm for a winters day..."
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:31 pm

//wait! Someone posting at a time similar to me! Blasphemy! Also kinda like Rain, i'm going to a camp but won't be able to post AT ALL during the time Sad so i'm making a long post that removes my characters temporarally from the picture. It makes some assumption about other characters so sorry about that.//

Siren was shocked. He had just... left. Gone. Run off like she was nothing. It infurated her, but she decided to take it out on her work, since she had delayed enough.
-"you have made an enemy this day for that insult"-
She followed Dracnea to the apartment only to see her Master at the window. She then decided that she prefered living and so went and got some sleep at home.

-----

Jack woke up and looked around.
-"still noone has asked me anything about the slender-stepping. How?"-
K:-"perhaps they don't care because you saved James. Or perhaps its because you went to sleep on the floor in order to stay out of the pillow fight."-
-"shut up"-

-----

Siren arrived again at the house.
-"this time i'll go wwith the direct approach"-
She watched James walking past her into the forest.
"Dracnea, attack Jack"

-----

Jack was sutably suprised when someone jumped through the window. He was even more suprised when they jumped on him and tried to bite a chunk out of his arm. Then he relized who it was.
"Fuck!" He shouted as the cold feeling of fear ran down his back. He threw her off him and stood up quickly in a fighting stance. Kathleen was getting an iron bar, some asian kid was drawing a sword and the others were a mix of unsure and un-steady fighting stances. Then Siren appeared.

-----

"I'm sorry but my brother can't be here right now I need to give him his 'therapy'" Siren said as she removed her mask.
"And I will be back for you when i'm done" she said, pointing at the asian, suprised to see him. She proceeded to scream.
//Siren's screams cause intense crainial pain and bleeding from nose and ears in all//

-----

Jack paled at the comment and Dracnea pounced as Siren screamed, incapacitating everyone as they clutched at their ears. Jack too felt the effects of the scream, but they were dulled by hundereds of exposures. He rolled so Dracnea was beneath him and punchedher in the face. Hard.
He was rewarded by being flipped onto his back and having a chunk bitten out of his shoulder.
-"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!"- He screamed, both literally and mentally.

Then somthing broke.

-----

Siren was having fun watching her brother's new friends as they writhed on the ground in pain. It was also a thrill to see her powers work on so many at once. That was until Dracnea was thrown against the wall infront of her with such force that when she fell to th ground, it was from out of a Dracnea shaped crater in said wall. Siren stoppes her scream and turned in shock to see...

-----

The Anarchist stood up and smiled. It had been a while. He had always been stuffed in some dark corner of Jack's mind and kept there by The Knight. He saw Siren turn and look in shock at him. A couple of the others began recovering from the attack and stared in shock at the eight, long tentacles that streached from his back. He chuckled.
-"well being chosen by grubby //derived from der groBmann// has that effect on some. Now first things first, lets have some fun"-
He sent one of his tendrils to impale Siren and sent another to pick up unconsius Dracnea by the ankle.

-----

-"Oh No"- Siren thought as the tentacle jabbed at her and she doged before grabbing it and trying to pull jim towards her, failing because he braced him self with his others. She thought about useing her abilities before discarding the idea due his resistance to them. She stumbled back and he smacked her over the sofa as he laughed.
"this isn't even my final form!" He joked as he swung Dracnea at her.
-"I'm going to take him"-
She Slender-stepped behind him and took him away, returning only to take Dracnea away and grab a piece of glass.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 pm

//Sooooooo yeah *waits for reaction hoping that everyone is cool with the post*//
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:40 pm

(Hm..alright Englishman XD)
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:43 pm

//BTW Doctors orders since I share an IP with many friends and family we are moving to a merge...Sad\\
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:55 pm

!James!

"Holy hell.."

He says turning to the apartments.

-Is that the fucking slenderman!?-

James blinks..and he's gone.

"What the fuck?"

@John@

John stands beside Nick

"Well...what the fuck just happened..."

#Jane#

Jane remains on the ground.

-Get up Jane!-

-Er...-

-I said get UP!-

A strange shockwave moves through Jane

-DAMN!-

Jane stands...

"Wha?..where are they?.."

$Slenderman$

-So everyone is out to play?..-

Slenderman having collected his tentacles before retreating has Masky stitch them.

"This is UNEXCEPTABLE!..I will not have this happening again!"

%Kirioto%

Kiri slashes at thin air.

"What the?...what is this blasphemy?"

^Kelly^

Kelly stads after the noises of fighting fade.

-Dear god...what the HELL!-

&Nick&

Nick from falling slammed his head into the hallway wall.

"FU-"

Nick lays unconscious bleeding from the head.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:59 pm

"STOP BREAKING MY FUCKING WINDOWS!" Jason roars after seeing them leave. "Is everyone alright?" Jason looks around and see everyone getting up. "GOOD FUCKING MORNING TO YOU TOO!" Jason screams. "Everyone we're going out for breakfast, there is a cheep diner a bout five mins away from here. I just can't be here anymore. I hope you all packed boots because the snow is pretty deep." Anger was dripping from Jason words. 

A few minuets later Jason duct tapped a black tarp over the broken window. "There that should keep the cold air out."

Jason see's nicks bleeding but it isn't too bad and a deep cut. Jason grabs some gaws from his first kit and wraps the cut. "Hang in there man you'll be ok" Jason lays him on the couch bed.

(I'm out for the day guys! Keep Jason safe please)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Kathleen, who had really good (and sensitive) hearing, was effected more then the others by Siren's attack. She also has a very low pain tolerance. With both of those factors together, Adyna was very concerned for Kathleen. Adyna ran over to where Kathleen was. Kathleen was still on the ground, eyes screwed shut and clutching her bleeding ears in pain. Adyna put a hand on her shoulder. "Kathleen? Kathleen can you hear me? Are you going to be ok?" Adyna asked. "Damn! That was a million times worse then any alarm clock could ever be!" Kathleen yelled, her temporary but dramatic decrease in hearing making her unaware of how loud she was talking.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:50 pm

!James!

James opens the door of the apartment to his bleeding friends.

"Wow..."

James moves to John..

"Hey man..I'm fine..."

James nods..

"Alright..2 things..one: whose hurt the worst?."

He pans his vision around the room.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:40 pm

&Kirioto&

Kiri shakes his head.

"No.."

he says in simple defiance his accent changing to pure English.

"I refuse to stand by any longer...we can't just MOVE!"

Kiri smiles slyly.

"We need an army..and maybe we've had it the entire time..."

Kiri looks over at Nick and nods.

#Nick#

Nick stands suddenly seeming as though he is unhurt.

"Alright Kiri..but then I don't owe you at ALL"

Nick throws two silvery marbles in the middle of the room.

They explode into a puff of smoke..

and then Nick and Kiri are gone.

*James*

"What the fuck?"

@*John!

"What the hell?"

$Slenderman$

-Ah..you played THAT card..-

Slenderman turns to the boys returning to his original form.

"You HAVE made excellent proxies...a for Siren.."

Slenderman flicks his 'wrist'

"She is no longer needed..."

*Kiri*

Looks down at the ground.

-Sorry Katheen...but lessons won't be happening...-

(Nick)

Nick grins in satisfaction.

"It's about time we played that card.."

(WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!..CURVEBALLED!)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Adyna stared at where they had been in shock. "Seriously?! What just happened." She asked, looking around. Kathleen's eyes had been (and still were) tightly shut as she tried to get over the pain throbbing in her ears. Adyna handed Kathleen two large wads of toilet paper, which Kathleen took and pressed against her ears.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm

&James&

"Do I even want to FUCKING KNOW!?"

James yells.

"WHY DOES THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPEN!"

James punches the wall...a sharp crack is heard and James flinches.

"DAMNIT!"

*John*

"JAMES!..calm down man!"

^James^

You know what..NO!"

James looks back to the still open door.

"I'm catching those pricks..AND Slenderman.."

James slings his sword over his shoulder and sighs.

"And I'll be sure to bring their heads back after.."

James grins in grim satisfaction...Waves his hand and treks out of the door.

"I'll be back.."

"You can count on it.."

James finishes at barely a whisper...

(Kiri)

-Damn you brother..damn you to Hell..-

-It was about time someone stood up and took action..so I gave them the boundaries...

-Just because your part of me 1 つ目 (Takioto) doesn't mean you can rule my body.-

Kiri turns from Nick and slenderman and dashes into the woods.

-KIRI!..STOP THIS!..WHAT ARE YOU DOING-

-Obeying the true master...ME!-

Kiri sprinting for a few minutes ends up bumping right into James.

"Jamesa..."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 am

Jason runs over to Kathleen after stumbling around trying to get the ringing in his to stop. "Are you ok Rain?" Jason says picking her up and placing her on the bed. 

Jason runs after the other members that were leaving and shouts out the door "What plan do you have guys! Whats worked that you've tried so far! You're fools if you don't have a good plan and you'll probably turn up dead, and none of us want that! Come back and we'll think of something!" Frustration ran wild through his words. 

Jason returns to the remaining members of the group. "Well Kathleen looks like its time to set up those traps." Jason smiled.

(I won't be around much, if at all, tomorrow. Have a good one guys!)
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:24 am

*James*

"Jason...it's just me...I'm either fighting or sitting on my lazy ass..and I Made my choice!"

James calls back. ..then stagger sand falls into the snow.

"KIRI?..YOU BASTARD!"

he stands and draws his sword.

(Kiri)

"Whoa..hold on.."

Kirioto sheathes his kodachi.

"I have NOTHING to do with Nick..I swear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP