Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

New Trailhead News Auditions!

Go down 
+3
DuaLocKs
MichaelisHere
ShadowTurtleInc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

New Trailhead News Auditions! Empty
PostSubject: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm

WE WILL BE ADDING ONE MORE CO-HOST TO THE SHOW AND IT COULD BE YOU! 

We will be adding one more Co-Host to my show New Trailhead News. To audition simply add me as a contact on skype and I will set one up. My Skype name is ShadowTurtleInc. We will also be having GUEST Co-Host appearances for whenever one of our Co-Hosts can't be on the show! If you would like to audition to be a guest you can also audition for that as well! 

Below this post write down...
------------------------------------------------
New Co-Host or Guest?

Why you want to be a part of New Trailhead News

What you would do to contribute

What your work schedule is
------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
MichaelisHere
Anxious
MichaelisHere

Current Win Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 pm

New Co-Host or Guest?
New Co-host

I think its fun

I will do anything you want me to do.

What your work schedule is

Weekends(all day) and after-school hours (3:30-8:00)

Last edited by MichaelisHere on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DuaLocKs
Anxious
DuaLocKs

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 pm

New Co-Host or Guest?: Co-Host

Why you want to be a part of New Trailhead News: To give out helpful reviews on series that the potential viewers need.

What you would do to contribute: I could do anything that you would assign me to do. 

What your work schedule is: All Weekdays (Weekends I'm busy)
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:26 pm

New Co-Host or Guest?

I really support the idea of bringing smaller or less known slendervlogs to attention and find that this would be a great way to do just that.

Seeing as I am a terribly positive person, I guess I could provide positive comments on the series shown.

What your work schedule is

Weekends, weekdays from 5:00 pm to 8 or 9-ish (i prefer to go to bed at 10 Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:09 pm

I swear if I get removed...
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 am

New Co-Host or Guest?
Co-Host or guest, doesn't matter much. I'd like Co-Host though.

Because I love helping out people's projects (whatever they are really) and because I think your project is great.

I'd co-host or be a guest, and seeing as I have terrific speaking skills, I think I'd be great. Also, I'm very patient with anything I do and I tend to have an eye for details, such as good/bad acting, minor details they mess up in movies/series etc. EDIT: I also have an idea to add a blog review to the show, one per episode. I'd love to do it.

GMT+1, every day at almost any given time (except at night lulz) at summer break, schooldays I can do weekends at almost any given time. And holidays sometimes. 

Last edited by Cokespray on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:43 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:

New Co-Host or Guest?
Co Host ftw!

Honestly i enjoy getting my opinion out on just about everything and this seems like a good way to that for the amount of Slender man or creepy series in general.

Well i have a average quality mic so it'll be clear and i'm used to recording myself for my own review videos and such so i guess you could say it would seem more natural for me. Also i spend the time to watch chosen series so that i know what i'm review so not seeing a series isn't a problem.

I don't have a job at this minute but i will be starting college soon, which mean i would be able to record and what not from 5ish to 10ish on week nights and weeks i'm vertually free all day till late!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trailhead News Auditions!   New Trailhead News Auditions! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Trailhead News Auditions!
Page 1 of 1