Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground

Go down 
+5
xyzombie
AlanAuch
TailsFoxy
PointlessTest
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 am

This was one of the most awesome and intense videos that i have seen of CNS so far.
My thoughts and theories regarding the video:
Spoiler:

Last edited by TailsFoxy on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
One thing is for certain: If anyone ever had any hope of being able to follow this series without watching/reading any of the side content, that hope has surely died with this latest video Smile
Yeah, that is right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Is there a central database for CNS? A wiki or whatever? I drifted away when the interactive content began to dominate, but this one has me suitably fascinated that I'd like to catch up on things
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:21 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
One thing is for certain: If anyone ever had any hope of being able to follow this series without watching/reading any of the side content, that hope has surely died with this latest video Smile
I'm glad.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 pm

AlanAuch wrote:
Is there a central database for CNS? A wiki or whatever? I drifted away when the interactive content began to dominate, but this one has me suitably fascinated that I'd like to catch up on things
Yes there are even 2:

have fun with it ;D
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:34 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
AlanAuch wrote:
Yes there are even 2:

have fun with it ;D
Merci!
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Hey guys...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey guys...
Spoiler:
Yes, i did..and i think there is still a debatte about if she really did timetravel there (what would explain some things) or if just one of her own memories sucked her in to re-expierience it from her point of view.
Back to top Go down
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Orienting myself   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Hello... Sorry for just dropping in, but I wasn't sure where would be best to ask this... 

My situation is kinda complicated, but I just want some answers... If anyone is willing to help, quote me here or something... I'll keep an eye or 2 on this place.
Back to top Go down
SecretPerson
Anxious
SecretPerson

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs wrote:
Hello... Sorry for just dropping in, but I wasn't sure where would be best to ask this... 

My situation is kinda complicated, but I just want some answers... If anyone is willing to help, quote me here or something... I'll keep an eye or 2 on this place.
What exactly is it?
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Well... I have a YouTube account called twilightwanderer17, and about a week ago, I noticed this whole list of channels that I hadn't subscribed to, like CNS, MarbleHornets, and a few others... I went to check through my history and a lot of these videos have been watched repeatedly.

I tried purging my account(unsubscribing to everything and changing my password), but not 5 seconds later, I had all those channels back on my list.
So I went through my comments history, trying to figure out what was going on and noticed that it all seemed to start with the CNS channel... Someone/something hacked my channel and is using it for something related to you guys.
Back to top Go down
SecretPerson
Anxious
SecretPerson

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:50 pm

That was an issue on youtube, you can report it on youtube, but i don't know how.
Back to top Go down
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes, but its not just that... they've got my email too... I'm trying everything I can to try and fix this, but its like they want me to get involved in this... T_T 

Last night, I went through my personal discussion board and found stuff in there too... 
I put a message for them to leave me alone, but then, they replied just before I left. From the look of it, the Nameless themselves had meant to keep me out, but now... I don't know
I've also started noticing odd stuff happening around my house. I feel like I'm being watched, but every time I turn around, no one's there.
They contacted me this morning on my email, saying that if I wanted answers, I needed to come to you guys... that you would help.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Yes, but its not just that... they've got my email too... I'm trying everything I can to try and fix this, but its like they want me to get involved in this... T_T 

Last night, I went through my personal discussion board and found stuff in there too... 
I put a message for them to leave me alone, but then, they replied just before I left. From the look of it, the Nameless themselves had meant to keep me out, but now... I don't know
I've also started noticing odd stuff happening around my house. I feel like I'm being watched, but every time I turn around, no one's there.
They contacted me this morning on my email, saying that if I wanted answers, I needed to come to you guys... that you would help.
.....Are you trying to start your slender man series?
Back to top Go down
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Not at all... I didn't even want anything to do with this.
Back to top Go down
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I've got an old, cheap video recorder, so if it'll help, I'll try posting some videos of myself, but I don't think I'm ready to go that far yet.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm sorry... I don't know where to ask about this... can you give me a link or something to where I can get answers?
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
S34rch1ng f0r 4nsw3rs
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Yyyyyyeah I'd recommend keeping this somewhere else, but not on a thread about a video from another series. If you're posting in character, please head to what Chieftain's saying. If you're not, then you can make a thread about it in the SN Community subforum or the New Trailheads subforum.

Also, please read this that says that Slenderman is not real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground   VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: A Hole in the Ground
Page 1 of 1