Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)

Go down 
+12
timeobserver2013
xyzombie
sethlapod555
level100nidoking
PointlessTest
JustinDGBZ
niox
Chieftain1
BlueMarble
ClawingTheWalls
stopthevoices
ShadowTurtleInc
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) Empty
PostSubject: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:00 am

SPOILAH:
Back to top Go down
stopthevoices
Untainted
stopthevoices

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:12 am

spoilers:
Wow just wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmanjman300
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:24 am

stopthevoices wrote:
spoilers:
Wow just wow
 DUDE THAT IS ACTUALLY AWESOME AND MOST DEFIANTLY RELATED
Back to top Go down
ClawingTheWalls
Untainted
ClawingTheWalls

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:35 am

As a huge fan of this particular series, this was kinda underwhelming.  His acting is really cheesy to the point where I wondered if it was sarcastic, the moment with Firebrand was particularly bad. He was pretty creepy in every other appearance, but he felt like an extra on a lame sitcom here.  On another note, loved the reference to the clipping from a few days ago; money WAS a big thing holding him back.  Looking forward to the next update.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 am

ClawingTheWalls wrote:
As a huge fan of this particular series, this was kinda underwhelming.  His acting is really cheesy to the point where I wondered if it was sarcastic, the moment with Firebrand was particularly bad. He was pretty creepy in every other appearance, but he felt like an extra on a lame sitcom here.  On another note, loved the reference to the clipping from a few days ago; money WAS a big thing holding him back.  Looking forward to the next update.
Hey there! Seems like your new to the forums! Welcome! I would suggest you make a thread on the SN Community area to introduce yourself so you can become a better part of the community! I agree that Adam seem's to have a lack for acting and that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:38 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
niox
Anxious
niox

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:42 am

Loved this video. I think the acting was well done, and that long pause before showing the money was awesome. TT continues to impress with each video.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 am

Woah, this is great!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:22 am

JustinDGBZ wrote:
Woah, this is great!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:39 am

Chieftain1 wrote:
Spoiler:
I half expected a laugh track and then credits to go by after he left.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
stopthevoices wrote:
spoilers:
Wow just wow
 DUDE THAT IS ACTUALLY AWESOME AND MOST DEFIANTLY RELATED
Spoiler:

This video was great all around, but the acting could have been better at some points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:55 am

ClawingTheWalls wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly about how underwhelming this video was. Don't read any further if you're going to blindly defend bad acting because of character attachment.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:54 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
Chieftain1 wrote:
Spoiler:
I half expected a laugh track and then credits to go by after he left.
Tribe Twelve:The sitcom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Firebrand was too "sup".

At least EMH will be there in a video or two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daximon
Anxious
Daximon

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

I enjoyed it. I liked Firebrand's entrance and exit actually. Was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mhunter0012
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Daximon wrote:
See but that's the problem for me... I was thought as Firebrand to be creepy and mysterious! Not a troll.... that appearance really pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Daximon wrote:
See but that's the problem for me... I was thought as Firebrand to be creepy and mysterious! Not a troll.... that appearance really pissed me off.
Well I mean... he is Noah. Sure he is future collective proxy Noah, but he is still Noah. Meaning he has all of the sass and troll abilities that current Noah has. 

And honestly if you got cool proxy powers, wouldn't you want to troll your pastself a bit?
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:22 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Daximon wrote:
Well I mean... he is Noah. Sure he is future collective proxy Noah, but he is still Noah. Meaning he has all of the sass and troll abilities that current Noah has. 

And honestly if you got cool proxy powers, wouldn't you want to troll your pastself a bit?
It just takes me out of the immersion about 100% when something like that happens... :/
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:33 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
kingxana0 wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Daximon wrote:

It just takes me out of the immersion about 100% when something like that happens... :/
How so? I mean this is Noah we are talking about, it would be out of character for him to not have done that. 

I mean think on it like this. Firebrand has been under the Collectives control for... well I am not sure how Collective time works but I am going to guess for a long time. The biggest f.u. he could give them is by acting normal, making jokes, flipping off Slender Man. This is his way of rebellion. He isn't strong enough to directly fight them, just teleport Noah and make a few time loops. This is his rebellion, his way of fighting against them when he doesn't have the real power to do so.

The Collective is all about the creepy silent bullcrap, not showing up on camera and giving hints. Firebrand is basically throwing a big middle finger by showing up and being normal, like saying 'All that bullcrap you put me through couldn't make me not me, go eat me pricks'
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:46 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
kingxana0 wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Daximon wrote:

How so? I mean this is Noah we are talking about, it would be out of character for him to not have done that. 

I mean think on it like this. Firebrand has been under the Collectives control for... well I am not sure how Collective time works but I am going to guess for a long time. The biggest f.u. he could give them is by acting normal, making jokes, flipping off Slender Man. This is his way of rebellion. He isn't strong enough to directly fight them, just teleport Noah and make a few time loops. This is his rebellion, his way of fighting against them when he doesn't have the real power to do so.

The Collective is all about the creepy silent bullcrap, not showing up on camera and giving hints. Firebrand is basically throwing a big middle finger by showing up and being normal, like saying 'All that bullcrap you put me through couldn't make me not me, go eat me pricks'
Well looks at Dues Ex Machina (Or however you spell it) That video is CREEPY, the only funny part is with flippen off Slendy, but it just felt off for me I liked FB being creepy... :/ Least I still have the Observer.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Could just be that is a natural result of someone with collective abilities creating videos. 

And I wasn't argue that Firebrand wasn't creepy, just that it was in character.
Back to top Go down
ClawingTheWalls
Untainted
ClawingTheWalls

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:51 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
ClawingTheWalls wrote:
I agree that the acting seemed very forced and unnatural. I do think Adam is a good actor, but one of the main things IMO holding Tribe Twelve back is the fact that most entries only feature Noah and no one else. Great acting comes from interaction - only the best actors in the world can do lengthy monologues and make it work, and even those usually come in films full of dialogue and interaction. This is one of the reasons why I am exited for the TT EMH crossover, as I also think some of Adams best acting was in his previous crossover with DH.
Yeah to clarify,  I think his acting is usually excellent, I mean he did 'act' in Deus ex Machina; also whenever he's paranoid(ie: most always) its very easy to relate to him.  Thats what separates TT from MH, IMO.  Also the fact that TT is a narritive whereas MH is found footage style.  I actually have no idea how all this is going to end, I liked to think of it as one of the first series where someone...wins? No idea how that would work, but Adam's come up with some gold so far so heres hoping :p
Back to top Go down
earthrise
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 am

firebrand kinda reminds me of truman from the truman show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next