Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)

Go down 
+12
timeobserver2013
xyzombie
sethlapod555
level100nidoking
PointlessTest
JustinDGBZ
niox
Chieftain1
BlueMarble
ClawingTheWalls
stopthevoices
ShadowTurtleInc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:44 am

Somebody actually did it! This is probably the greatest thing to come out of the fandom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:

Somebody actually did it! This is probably the greatest thing to come out of the fandom.
SEINFELD FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:

Damn it, I was planning on being the one to make that video D: Still the best thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
niox
Anxious
niox

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 am

I agree with Adam's Tumblr response when questioned about his recent acting:

Adam on Tumblr wrote:
Personally, I think it fits perfectly. Noah would act like he did, over the top and all, considering the circumstances. People always tend to forget the context of what has happened when they judge his behavior. His aunt that he was trying to find for years has been murdered, his “dead” cousin actually may be alive and sending him things, he now has Milo’s journal and $100,000 in cash, and then his future god-tier self teases him. It feels like Noah is slowly slipping into insanity. Acting any less overdramatic would be unrealistic to the character and to anyone else in that situation.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 am

niox wrote:
I agree with Adam's Tumblr response when questioned about his recent acting:

Adam on Tumblr wrote:
Personally, I think it fits perfectly. Noah would act like he did, over the top and all, considering the circumstances. People always tend to forget the context of what has happened when they judge his behavior. His aunt that he was trying to find for years has been murdered, his “dead” cousin actually may be alive and sending him things, he now has Milo’s journal and $100,000 in cash, and then his future god-tier self teases him. It feels like Noah is slowly slipping into insanity. Acting any less overdramatic would be unrealistic to the character and to anyone else in that situation.
I don't understand the "Milo being alive but Mary being dead" thing. Isn't everyone a part of the Collective supposed to be "dead"? If Mary is Cursor and Milo is Mr.Scars, but they're both a part of the Collective, and possibly those in the Collective aren't dead does that mean Mary is no longer a part of the Collective any more if she already has been? Or is Noah already insane and just thinks Mr.Scars/Milo is alive because of the stuff being sent to him? This is so confusing I'm not even sure I'm wording my questions properly.
Back to top Go down
ClawingTheWalls
Untainted
ClawingTheWalls

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:17 am

I think Cursor mightve completed her 'Session' as 'themessenger' after relaying information to Noah in 'mary asher phone call'.  Also whatever information is in her safe.  As for the collective members being dead, Kevin is clearly alive and well (ish, enough to go to class apparently).  The Observer completely has control of his body so he might as well be dead I suppose.  Firebrand is probably dead too, because he seems to be Noah who 'lost' the game and died in the fire/was assimilated-trying to prevent current Noah from bringing the journal and subsequently 'losing' again.
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wiiluigi1998
Untainted
wiiluigi1998

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:02 am

Chieftain1 wrote:

That was..... GLORIOUS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dudeman121
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)   Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extraordinary Circumstances (NEW TT VIDEO!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2