Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #35 Discussion

Go down 
+46
Trygon
AwesumSaurusRex
Zhanro
Hellebore
Senny
Omega
Sanne
MadameMiz
Lucid
BlackWolf
LavaStones
RocktheworldXD
everlot1000
Bard
TripleDPie
Shayde
Laughing Mask
eonical
TheVman22
Mr. Jeebles
Various Identities
Nedark
gryugglpuff31
Pryex
Get-In-Pants
Voidmaster
future
Shannon
Avalesca
LikeADrunkButNot
altiumvidetur
quofomo
looby
bilo
dezwithabat
Empty
Sachael
The Hunter
PARADOX intent
HorrorJuku
Alice
Slynesh
According
DaLadybugMan
The Doctor
Zander
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Various Identities
Anxious
Various Identities

Current Win Points : 63

Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:

New theory: Masky was wearing a sweater under his jacket in #33 because it was fucking cold. Now stop reading so much into this.

Andy

A sweater doesn't change the bloody shape of your rear end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nyan.cat
TheVman22
Untainted

Current Win Points : -7

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 pm

So three things.

1. Tim is masky (I dont wanna hear it about Tim and my OLD theory.)

2. He got hit in the head with a large rock. (Maybe that is how everyone is losing their memory lol! But in all seriousness, look back to Entry 29, there was that bloody rock.)

3. I wonder what Tim looks like under his mask now?
Back to top Go down
eonical
Untainted
eonical

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: hmm   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Empty wrote:
It would seem to me Jay had found Alex a good while before this entry occurred. Just the way they're acting seems to me like they planned this trip.
i also noticed that... it was a little weird how they just went on and Jay didnt get all girly-fan excited abt seeing his bff again but just followed his instructions. At first i didnt even see Alex point through the door way.
Older thoughts-- WHO THE FUCK IS JESSICA
Back to top Go down
eonical
Untainted
eonical

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 pm

TheVman22 wrote:
So three things.

2. He got hit in the head with a large rock. (Maybe that is how everyone is losing their memory lol! But in all seriousness, look back to Entry 29, there was that bloody rock.)

Why does everyone assume that Tim got hit in THE HEAD? the video really wasnt clear at all...
Back to top Go down
Laughing Mask
Untainted
Laughing Mask

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 pm

So I have several theories... either Tim didn't die and Alex hit him in the face with a rock but didn't kill him.

Or Alex broke Tim's arm or leg because he was kind of wiggling/flailing around and Alex missed, hence the scream.

Or some other supernatural happening happened or perhaps Tim is dead and there's a new totheark but I would rather stick with Tim is still alive albeit scarred/super extra angreh.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Guys, how do you know it was Tim screaming. He's been tackling fucking everything for so long. It could have been Alex screaming.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm

gryugglpuff31 wrote:
I'm glad that Alex is alive, but now the question is why did they separate and where is Alex's gf?

Perhaps Slendy was lonely...?
This. All this.

Also Jeebles, "Tackle Fucking Everything" only works when there's only 1 other person. Any more and it fails miserably.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Damn, the one time my Internet is capped, and I miss out on the awesome video!
Anyway, it sounds epic.
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 pm

eonical wrote:
TheVman22 wrote:
So three things.

Why does everyone assume that Tim got hit in THE HEAD? the video really wasnt clear at all...

What eonical said. A THOUSAND TIMES THAT

I think it is pretty obvious that Alex has lost some his "mental stability". I mean, idk what masky has done to him in the past, but wanting to stab him after finding out its time is a little much. Also, there is OBVIOUSLY a gap between 34 and 35 i wanna see
Back to top Go down
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Freaky stuff: Just at the point around the one minute mark where it goes all skippy and then black? My screen froze. I could still hear the audio for the rest of it, but it was stuck on the black screen. It was just my computer being retarded, though, and it worked when I skipped back. Due to this audio-spoiler, I doubt I got quite the full effect, but I still went "Whut." three or four different times in the space of those 2 minutes and 14 seconds.

The oddest thing to me, though, is the way Alex picks up Tim's mask after he asks Jay for the knife. Not sure about you guys, but it looks to me like he's about to put it on. And if that's the case, well... Stupid laggy computer, making me think a big white rock is Tim's mask. Mad

Yay for Jay getting a personality. Also yay for some stuff finally getting resolved for once. I mean, yeah, this entry raises a lot of quesitons, but it also answers a lot (Alex was alive after 26, Masky is Tim, etc.). Speculation's fun, but it's about freaking time they gave us a little more solid ground to view the goings-on from.

Last edited by Bard on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was being dumb and unobservant, ignore)
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Bard wrote:

The oddest thing to me, though, is the way Alex picks up Tim's mask after he asks Jay for the knife. Not sure about you guys, but it looks to me like he's about to put it on. And if that's the case, well...

...You mean the big rock?
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm

quofomo wrote:
Bard wrote:

The oddest thing to me, though, is the way Alex picks up Tim's mask after he asks Jay for the knife. Not sure about you guys, but it looks to me like he's about to put it on. And if that's the case, well...

...You mean the big rock?
Yes, the big rock. I guess I can blame the stupid lag the first time I watched it. >.>
*goes to edit post*

Would've been arguably more sinister if it was the mask, though...
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

If he had picked up the mask, I would have been just as delighted as when he picked up a big rock..

Last edited by quofomo on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eonical
Untainted
eonical

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Another thing i am wondering about is the rest of that house. Obviously Tim was hiding in that room, but why didnt he come out earlier after he heard Jay calling for alex. Is there more to that house that might have some more clues?
Also random question, what about the symbol? What is it's significance?
Back to top Go down
everlot1000
Untainted
everlot1000

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Jessica is in no way masky. I have a theory about that in one of my other posts.

Also I was blown away by this entry. Shit just got real in mh again.

I thing @empty 's theory is correct. How both Alex and j planned the trip

At least now we know that j's real name is... Jay
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm

everlot1000 wrote:
Jessica is in no way masky. I have a theory about that in one of my other posts.

Also I was blown away by this entry. Shit just got real in mh again.

I thing @empty 's theory is correct. How both Alex and j planned the trip

At least now we know that j's real name is... Jay

Erm...we've known that it's Jay for a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
RocktheworldXD
Untainted
RocktheworldXD

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Lets find a rock! I mean a big ass rock. Maybe something like a cinder block is better.
Okay, now that that's out of the way, HOLY SHIT! Gawd. I dont even know what to say about this one.
Back to top Go down
TheVman22
Untainted

Current Win Points : -7

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

TripleDPie wrote:
eonical wrote:
TheVman22 wrote:
So three things.

What eonical said. A THOUSAND TIMES THAT

I think it is pretty obvious that Alex has lost some his "mental stability". I mean, idk what masky has done to him in the past, but wanting to stab him after finding out its time is a little much. Also, there is OBVIOUSLY a gap between 34 and 35 i wanna see

2 things

1. I think a broken leg would have healed after seven months, and is it just me or did masky/Tim seem to be sprinting perfectly fine in the hotel room?

2. Forgot to mention, isnt it funny how we all KNEW masky was living there?
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Masky enjoys living in dilapidated houses.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

RocktheworldXD wrote:
Lets find a rock! I mean a big ass rock. Maybe something like a cinder block is better.
Okay, now that that's out of the way, HOLY SHIT! Gawd. I dont even know what to say about this one.

Oh my God, a giant rock!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
LavaStones
Untainted
LavaStones

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 pm

It's nice to see Mh pick up again. But i can't help but feel it's becoming worse. At first it was quite scary because it seemed somewhat realistic. Now it's becoming pretty overblown and hard to believe. Don't get me wrong, I still love this series. But i just thought that should be said. Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 133290
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 pm

WhiteWolf and I watched it together this morning.

Cue our jaws dropping when he saw Alex.

Cue girly screams when Masky popped out.

But we totally knew it was gonna be Tim. Razz

I don't care that Slendy wasn't here. My mind is thoroughly blown!
Back to top Go down
eonical
Untainted
eonical

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:28 am

BlackWolf wrote:
WhiteWolf and I watched it together this morning.

Cue our jaws dropping when he saw Alex.

Cue girly screams when Masky popped out.

But we totally knew it was gonna be Tim. Razz

I don't care that Slendy wasn't here. My mind is thoroughly blown!
Hmmm... you know, i really havent seen Slendy for quite a number of entries now (clip with alex doesnt count)
Back to top Go down
Lucid
Untainted
Lucid

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 am

I can almost FEEL the collective fangasm coursing throughout this thread.

Mmm, feels good. Like the warming glow of the sun's rays after an extended stay in a dark hall closet.

Also, BIG FUCKING ROCK. That is all I have to say at this time.
Back to top Go down
eonical
Untainted
eonical

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 am

Lucid wrote:
I can almost FEEL the collective fangasm coursing throughout this thread.

Mmm, feels good. Like the warming glow of the sun's rays after an extended stay in a dark hall closet.

Also, BIG FUCKING ROCK. That is all I have to say at this time.
hehe... boom. headshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Entry #35 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #35 Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next