Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
+51
Rats808
EvilRhino229
Huaimoitu
Erratic
TailsFoxy
PARADOX intent
FacelessNightmare
Death
UniqueStar
Geisterdamen
ChaosGamma
Nimbus
Dazed
GameGal119
Konaa
Broeckchen
FreedomCaged
Verdett
Tiro1000
littleWhiteRABBIT
DaLadybugMan
quofomo
Toxiandra
MadameMiz
Omega
Squidmama
shusshoku
DFW
Pryex
Somebody
Sam4books
Wintermarch
Valeius
Eric
KillstheBeat
Shayde
Coonae
Aciidwire
QhaoticZombie
Lotus
XuchilVith
Vivi
SliceandDice
Dr Shlub
Zander
ThirdChickenFromTheLeft
zero
AlanAuch
Mr. Jeebles
nelsonizzy
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

The B2 universe is most likely connected to the A1 universe the same way B1 and A2 were, so it makes sense to see all these trolls. They're probably the pre-scratch ancestors.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 am

But the pre-scratch ancestors supposedly came from a universe that was far to kind and easy going to prepare them to play the game. This Piceses does not seam either kind or easy going.

Then again, a toned down version of the condense may still be substanisially more violent and power hungry than the other trolls of her peerage, considering how the post scratch ancestor ended up.

You know if these really are the pre-scratch trolls I really want to know what their ancestors were like (Ancestor Karkat on a tolerant world, I can't be the only one who wonders what he ends up like.)
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:20 am

*Yawns and clicks through comics.* Almost there...

*Reading, reading, watching awesome Roxy and Dirk.* These guys are awesome!

*Goes to click for the next one, ==> button is missing.*

...!

Oh
My
God!

I DID IT! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP! I can now actually read this entire thread and not be completely lost.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:40 pm

*Yawns and clicks through comics.* Almost there...

*Reading, reading, watching awesome Roxy and Dirk.* These guys are awesome!

*Goes to click for the next one, ==> button is missing.*

...!

Oh
My
God!

I DID IT! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP! I can now actually read this entire thread and not be completely lost.

Oh I remember that feeling, that was a good day for me. Welcome to the mass of caught up readers, and join us in our obsessive clicking of the refresh button.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
join us in our obsessive clicking of the refresh button.

Already there.

Roxy's youth scamper was freaking awesome. I wonder how long it's going to take her to get out of the holding place.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 am

Okay, A little off topic but today I had Biology and was reminded of something I hadn't really thought all that much about since sophmore year of high school when the teacher put this picture on the powerpoint:

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 Thumbnail

The human genome spells out GCAT!
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:37 am

*Slams door open.* GUYS! I just made a connection!

UU is CALMASIS!

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006375 <-- The symbol from the book.

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006413 UU's Symbol.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 am

[S] Jane: Enter

What?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Man, I loved the second song. The first one was nice too, but the second one was really cool. Can't wait for the next album to come out.

Pryex wrote:
Spoiler:

No, they entered. Er, Jane entered, anyway.

Copypasting from a comment I made on youtube, cuz I'm too lazy to retype:

It wasn't a meteor coming towards Jane, it was the Imperial ship all along. Clever, Hussie. It looks like she entered the game right as the first ship got to Earth. That said, it seems like there will be no reckoning in this session.

Dirk and Roxy have always lived a few years in the future. If you look back on the events of act 6 so far, it suddenly makes much more sense. For example: Jane didn't believe Roxy's mom and Dirk's bro were dead because, from her perspective, they hadn't died yet!
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Pryex wrote:

Dave and Dirk must meet.

It'll be so cool ironic.

Pretty sure that's what you meant to say there.

MadameMiz wrote:
It wasn't a meteor coming towards Jane, it was the Imperial ship all along. Clever, Hussie. It looks like she entered the game right as the first ship got to Earth. That said, it seems like there will be no reckoning in this session.

Dirk and Roxy have always lived a few years in the future. If you look back on the events of act 6 so far, it suddenly makes much more sense. For example: Jane didn't believe Roxy's mom and Dirk's bro were dead because, from her perspective, they hadn't died yet!

Is there going to be a session this session? If there's no reckoning then the kids couldn't be delivered via metors as babies and that means that the kids didn't enter the medium in order to create themselves and then a lot of screwy time stuff messes with my your head and now I have a headache. I'm wondering if Jane entered the session, or the Imperial Ship, right now the later actually makes more sense to me.

I don't think Dirk and Roxy were always in the future, though. We've seen both on them have the same conversations with Jane from both parties perspectives, Roxy even disaperified Jane's Sassarace book, the time shennanagians would have to be extremely screwy for that to work with them always years in the future but not many, plus it's already been stated they they're all currently sixteen.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:26 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:

Is there going to be a session this session? If there's no reckoning then the kids couldn't be delivered via metors as babies and that means that the kids didn't enter the medium in order to create themselves and then a lot of screwy time stuff messes with my your head and now I have a headache. I'm wondering if Jane entered the session, or the Imperial Ship, right now the later actually makes more sense to me.

Well I use the term "session" lightly. I'm actually not sure what's going to happen with the teens and their creation, now that it seems there won't be a reckoning. But why would she be beamed up by the ship? There was no indication that she was, and Hussie would have shown something like that. He's always a stickler for small details in these flash updates.

FreedomCaged wrote:
I don't think Dirk and Roxy were always in the future, though. We've seen both on them have the same conversations with Jane from both parties perspectives, Roxy even disaperified Jane's Sassarace book, the time shennanagians would have to be extremely screwy for that to work with them always years in the future but not many, plus it's already been stated they they're all currently sixteen.

Yes, from their current perspectives. From their own personal perspectives, they're just 16-year-olds talking to other 16 year olds. Think back to the kids and the trolls: there were many conversations shown between them, but most of them weren't happening in real time. The trolls could skip ahead to any point in time they wanted when they talked to the kids (and they often did). Does it seem so far-fetched to think the teens have access to this sort of troll-like technology in a world where Betty Crocker, the Condesce, pretty much runs the show? As for the teens appearifying and disappearifying things to each other, we've seen a transmaterializer that can send things to another universe. I don't think sending things to the past/future would be too difficult for them.

Not trying to be combative or sound like I know it all. I just like debating. =P
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 pm

The appearifier is capable of transporting things through time; it only doesn't work if moving it would create a paradox. The only specific example I can think of would be with Roxy sending Jaspers back to Rose, but I'm fairly certain there have been other instances of this.

Personally, I kind of like this theory. Not really anything else to add about it, but I think it's a very interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 pm

MadameMiz wrote:

Not trying to be combative or sound like I know it all. I just like debating. =P

Perfectly alright, I love a good debate myself. And I just think that she may have been beamed up or some such thing, because I don't know how she could have enterer the medium without having anything prototyped. Then again, we really don't know anything that's going on right now, all we know is she's gone. You know the flash almost made it look like the other kids just jumped forward, after all, we see the future results of what happens to their houses like we have in previous flashes, but that doesn't really make sense either right now.

Oh well, I have no doubt Hussie is going to get it all sorted out in no time.

Dangit Hussie.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am

@ChoasGamma: D'oh, that's a good example. Wish I'd have thought about it while I was typing out my response.

@FreedomCaged: Yeah, right now everything is kind of one giant clusterfuck, but I'm glad it's unfolding like this. It would be boring if it was just act 1 II: electric boogaloo. We'll see eventually... in a few weeks or so. Heh.

/non-quoted for supreme laziness.
Back to top Go down
Geisterdamen
Untainted
Geisterdamen

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 am

Damn
This
Thread
For
Getting
Me
Involved.

OF course I didn't stand a chance. No one does. The curious must ever fall prey to the inanity that is Homestuck. Initially I thought it was some sort of Ao no Exorcist fancomic...oh how very wrong I was. Thank you? Maybe? I don't know. My lucid hours are being eaten by this monster. Getting Up-To-Date has/been/is a chore. Aussi, what I have read sur la thread seems to indicate that achieving said Up-To-Date-ness will only result in a tooth grinding wait for destiny to make up its damn mind and sort out the spaghetti noodles of fate.
Somewhere along the line this entered El Goonish Shive mode.
EGS will eat your brain.
Every time.
Every.
Single.
Time.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 am

Geisterdamen wrote:
Damn
This
Thread
For
Getting
Me
Involved.

OF course I didn't stand a chance. No one does. The curious must ever fall prey to the inanity that is Homestuck. Initially I thought it was some sort of Ao no Exorcist fancomic...oh how very wrong I was. Thank you? Maybe? I don't know. My lucid hours are being eaten by this monster. Getting Up-To-Date has/been/is a chore. Aussi, what I have read sur la thread seems to indicate that achieving said Up-To-Date-ness will only result in a tooth grinding wait for destiny to make up its damn mind and sort out the spaghetti noodles of fate.
Somewhere along the line this entered El Goonish Shive mode.
EGS will eat your brain.
Every time.
Every.
Single.
Time.

All the times
All
Of
Them.

That's how you're supposed to say that.

For the record, you'll discover just how little inanity is actually involved in the story. There are so many inconsequencial things that become relevant later.

Anyway, have fun not sleeping for a week, don't worry, [S]Cascade will deifeintly be worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Geisterdamen
Untainted
Geisterdamen

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:15 pm

My Head
Is already spinning.
I usually only get this obscure motion sickness from certain video games; foremost being that insipid little purple puke Spyro and his odious ilk. Othermind, I'm enjoying it immensely! Aside from the occasional wave of nausea. I find myself wishing for a copy of Sburb in my non-denominational holiday stocking. Fear is an excellent place to vent all the more malevolent urges a person can have, but I've never been more vicious than with my lovely little sims.
Or Roller Coaster Tycoon.
Both are bloody violent if you think about it.
I'm in the middle of watching the trolls presently. Having started at about 10pm last night I'm not sure if this is an achievement or not. You were right about the inanity, and it not really being inane, but rather cleverly disguised ironic plot devices. I'm expecting a omnipotent frog to drop out of the sky any page now.

It hurts.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:05 am

So Lord English just killed the author of the comic.

Take that, fourth wall.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 am

Geisterdamen wrote:

I'm expecting a omnipotent frog to drop out of the sky any page now.

I'm not going to say anything about this, just finish getting caught up before you actually start reading the thread because, in case you couldn't tell:

MASSIVE SPOILERS

And no, English just killed the Hussiebot, the real Hussie is just getting stabed repeatedly by the trolls Spade Slick. Though I do have to admit, if English kills the real Hussie and MS Paint and the story just ends there, well then, that would just be the most impressive show of trolling of all time.
Back to top Go down
nelsonizzy
Observer
nelsonizzy

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 am

Am I the only one terrified about something bad happening to Ms. Paint?
Back to top Go down
http://myfacewhen.com/images/373.gif
GameGal119
Untainted
GameGal119

Current Win Points : 29

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm

SCOTTIE DOG SOUP

that is all
Back to top Go down
http://gg119.tumblr.com
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm

nelsonizzy wrote:
Am I the only one terrified about something bad happening to Ms. Paint?

I'm worried too, that sweet little thing just came face to face with THE Lord English. Shocked

I don't think I was prepared for someone wearing fake horns again. Do you think it could a be a clue that Calmasis really is a troll just from the outfit?

Last edited by Avatar Satsuki on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One O... ONE!)
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm

MadameMiz wrote:

Wow, you did you call that one, didn't you? Very nicely done.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Rose wrote:
In the new instance of our universe, Earth is just fine.
Sort of.

Yeah, "sort of"

Rose wrote:
It seems that two of the new players arrived four centuries ahead of everyone else.

Fine MadameMiz you were right they were years in the future all along.

*Goes off to pout like a child.*

Seriously though, nice call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next