Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Vivi Finally Watches MH

Go down 
+31
ExorcistGamer
Blue Eyes
Apples
CheckersValentine
franchaks2
Sachael
Konaa
Hallow Sleeper
Malus
guitargler
Creepturtle
Erratic
Shayde
Hither-Thither
Nedark
AdmirableJellyfish
LisaEvermore
Mewiththeface
PARADOX intent
Mr. Jeebles
BlackWolf
gryugglpuff31
Satyrcynic
Bloodshade
bilo
Zander
Hellebore
Zhanro
Cyber
WhiteWolf
Vivi
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Hahah yeah I think that was one of my favorite Slendy sightings. Just AGH THERE HE IS SHIT SHIT

Am I imagining things or did your sig used to have eyes?
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Re-watched Entry #28

It just occurred to me that the taps on the wall might also be numerical clues to the safe, rather than Morse code. The only issue is that I hear at least 5 distinct divisions in the tapping, if not more. If I was seeing this back in December when this all went down I'd be trying to figure it out with you guys and try to tell Jay to use the indicated numbers. You guys have probably got it by now so I wont bother.
~~~

These "Re-watched" posts are practically bonuses for you guys, lol.

@Hellebore: Yes, and my Avatar did too, but I removed the eyes on both for faceless week. I think it's already over though, so I'll switch back soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 am

I can't wait until you get caught up and hear your ramblings about the latest video. Just....oh man, you'll love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Sorry for all the procrastination guys, I've admittedly been a lazyass lately. But I thought I'd slide in another one of these today so I could guiltlessly be (probably) a little sick and lazy on my Birthday tomorrow too. Let's rock!

My Notepad:
Title Card
..aaand we all know what cameras acting "strangely" entails in the SM mythos.
Is she talking on the phone there?
ooh groceries
Suddenly sounds like a steam teapot is whistling in the background. That's new.
ooh, fuzziness and the dark colors are blue-ish. Also very new.
[Video pause] In combination with how she mutters and the fact I can't see her lips at the beginning, (I read lips and tend to depend on that) I'm currently having difficulty deciphering what she's saying.
Okay it got easier to understand.
That conversation was a prime example of a REALISTICALLY WORDED awkward conversation. I could watch it while only cringing for the CHARACTER's sake because I relate to badly worded awkwardness, not for the ACTOR's sake at being bad at acting.
I liked that very much. I also truly like Jessica.
She's a good actress and knows how to use her face and change expressions to match the dialogue. I like her so much, it almost makes me not want to think there's something off about her character.
More knocking, I'm not gonna write down the pattern this time.
I have a feeling that she's just like, stacking/rearranging furniture and doing other nonsensical slender-possessed things in there anyway.
Oh, Jay's actually getting up and taking the camera!
MYSTERY SOLVING TIME
Shit, that's a harsh knock for the middle of the night, though.
Did I hear some coughing from behind that door?
Weeeird.
Damn right, she's hiding something!

Overall:If he's gonna be looking for that tunnel then I have a feeling the next
video will either be horrifying or a little more plain than usual.
There's never an in-between result when he does things that are
ill-advised. Not that That's a bad thing, its just one predictable thing
about the series. Which isn't bad at all, since they now have some "but
what about ____" elements. Such as the thing that fell from the ceiling
that was never explained, and of course this whole season is so far
based upon the idea that Jay has blanked out 7 months of his life
entirely. There's plenty of new things being added to the mix too, like that new sound AND video distortion, this new chick. I'm not sure what to make of all that, but it's certainly a much better thing that they're taking risks than stagnating in their own themes. The team behind Marble Hornets truly are trailblazers.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm

The time has come again, old friends! And what a better way to commemorate my 300th post on the forum than to post another VFW MH.
This is madness? No. THIS. IS. MARBLE. HORNETS.

My Notepad:
This seems to be a long video, and I also see that the date this was posted was nearly a month after our dear protagonist started trying to figure out that safe. With any luck this video will contain more info about that, or maybe Jay's even cracked it. (In addition to crazy stuff with that tunnel he said he was gonna look for)
I've already given up on hearing anything else about the infernal thing that dropped from the ceiling towards the beginning of this season. After several re-watchings, I've decided it was either some alternate dimension thing that never WILL be explained or it was just his hand moving in front of the camera in a way that seemed like a bigger deal than it really was.
I'd complain more about that, but so far MH has done a splendid job of minimizing randomness and keeping your eyes on the prize, so it is forgiven for now.
Wow, that's a HUGE rant and I haven't even started the video yet. Sorry guys, lets go!
Ah yes, evil-tunnel-in-a-park hunting we will go!
Shit, this is the place, I can just tell by how the tree branches seem to curve down over the path.
*eyes the playground*
Well this scene seems less sinister.
*remembers the last time this series had a scene in a play ground*
...Oh boy.
Great! Playgrounds and forests! I have no idea who'd like hanging out between places like these!
Uh oh, who's that tailing Jay?
Keeps panning the camera back toward em, so it can't be my imagination either.
Sewer hole? in the woods?
YEP. Bout time Jay goes into one of his patented frantic runs.
Wait, that was short and anticlimactic, I was thinking that person would probably chase after.
Okay, I now semi-suspect Jay is just a paranoid creep.
Curiouser Ominous-er and ominous-er!
Shit, the sun is setting too. That creeps me out more than any midnight scene could.
Some metal debris...
Muddy looking streams...
and rain!
FFFFU that guy is still there, and god does he walk slowly.
He seemed out of place before, but now he downright unnerves me.
Go home, Jay.
Fuck, that dude walks in slow motion.
NO, don't say hey, GO HOME JAY.
FUCK
THAT
WAS
AGH, WHAT?
I was on the edge of my seat and about to shit bricks if the guy had so much as an annoyed expression on his face.
That was...
Simultaneously so awesomely realistic and awkward, but also such a terror cock-block.
THEN you got paranoid, Jay?
You lie, you and me both were paranoid far before then.
Hooboy, more Jessica.
Maybe I'm really weird about these, But Jay's knocks are fucking evil.
I always do three soft ones first, as to not terribly startle anybody who may be sleeping or caught unaware, and then four heavy ones to fully awaken anybody inside or penetrate headphones.
Jay is the kind of person who I would hate being friends with simply because of the way he knocks on doors. He just goes in to scare the fuck out of you from the start.
AND JESSICA IS RIGHTFULLY ANNOYED.
FUCK, I LOVE HER.
Mmmmmmm delicious, realistically awkward dialogue.
(Apparently Jay is a horrible Liar. He can't even keep his lies straight, and he records them on camera, posting them to youtube for Christ's sake.
Maybe his memory is just failing. Or even, ahaha, Jay is totally blanking out cause he's being Slenderized from the inside of his mind, out.)
I totally just beat Jessica to the punch with the memory loss comment. Also, her mood sure swung from Righteously Bugged toward Concerned & Caring real fast.
You mean, her mood swung JUST for that? Okay, that was an odd, out of place bit.
...The end of the video.

Overall: This answers truly no questions and only makes me feel like Jay is losing his marbles. (Maybe that's even the point.) Oh, and the idea that there is something unique about Jessica has been cemented, but now I feel like she's also running from the same things as Jay, rather than being flat out crazy... I don't even know, maybe they're both going bananas. I can't help but feel somewhat disappointed and confused about this video, but at the same time, too many elements of it was expertly executed to feel like this was 7 minutes and 34 seconds of pure cockblock for NOTHING. I have hope that he's leading us onto something, and from his record, I have few reasons to doubt him, so I shall follow our prophet Jay (Peace Be Upon Him) to the promised land.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Fuuuuuuck Yes! god your amazing Vivi, best one yet.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm

I have finally realized why ever since the beginning of embarking upon Season Two, my Updates timeliness has been so lackluster: Once I actually catch up with you guys, I'm essentially be remiss if I don't make these updates as soon as possible after the newest entries get uploaded. Really, I'm just savoring the ability to procrastinate while I have it. I apologize for that, but can you really blame me, guys?

My Notepad:
Ahhh, our familiar title card. Somehow these are always simultaneously comforting in their regularity and yet sets the mood to make you feel like something horrible could happen immediately afterward.
Jay looks fucking horrible.
Woo, in focus, out of focus, in focus, out of focus.
See, THAT door knock wasn't bad at all. Still a little too abrupt for my tastes, but at least the first one was more gentle. (I am like an expert on how to knock on doors, I swear. A connoisseur of door-knocks. a Door-knock critic, you might say.)
Of course Jay always brings a camera.
Worried faaaace
Oh shit, the voices are distorted and metallic sounding, this can't be good
I'm glad to see that she's calling out Jay on his bullshit again, any normal person would, but it seems so abrupt how she JUST got riled up over it again.
Not acting like a normal person. LOL.
Okay, she's good at acting angry, she's great at acting annoyed, but the second that she tries to act sad or about to cry, you can just see the smile that's trying to pull at her expression. The actress needs to work on that one emotion a little.
[stares in awe at the list of symptoms]
That was a little more abrupt than I would've liked for such a revelation, and maybe in combination with her facial expressions, (which I'm not a fan of right here,) but at this point we can pretty much say with certainty:
JESSICA CONFIRMED FOR OPERATOR VICTIM.
Ohshit, clip distortion, darker contrast.
Jay is sorta bugging me with his machismo.
"Stop." "We're gonna have to leave here tonight." "Leave your door open."and she just nods her head and follows along with the idea. WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH.
He could've kidnapped you and damaged your braincells with a chloroform soaked rag.
Goddammit, that's stupid.
lolol, Jay. You gonna get shanked by a slenderbitch.
Noooo, knowing the contents of that safe was just killing me.

Overall: I am really quite torn on Jessica. Or the way she's written. Her character has moments where I really find her realistic and believable as a person, and can understand her feelings, and others where I'm just like WTF. This is the first recurring character who isn't just a mostly silent protagonist/narrator, and the development truly bothers me a little. As for the safe; I know some things are better left unknown, but JEEBUS, why take so much note of it if you're only gonna cockblock me, mannnn? There could have easily been a way to make that safe a puzzle for the viewers of MH to solve and ACTUALLY step into ARG territory. Truly a wasted opportunity. I'm kind of somewhat displeased with this video, but I am still quite hopeful for the series to come back around again.
Back to top Go down
Creepturtle
Untainted
Creepturtle

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Just keep watchin', girl. *knowing smile*
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:26 pm

It's time again to check in with our dear friend Jay. Let's see how much permanent psychological scarring has occurred to our favorite protagonist since our last visit.

My Notepad:
We still seem to be in the hotel.
Oh, this is a continuation directly after the last video
Bah what an untimely moment for the focus to fuck up.
I was positive when the focus fixed itself, there would be something horrible in view.
Or even worse, Jay would run away before WE saw the horror.
What are we looking at..? another safe?
papers...
1 1 Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 133290 2
(Side note, that's my anniversary in month/day, my birthday in day/month and my two lucky numbers. this freaks me out a little.)
OH! the safe combination! that has to be it! FFS IM SO GLAD THEY DIDN'T DROP THE WHOLE SAFE DEAL
Oh, not the one, but isn't that the safe in Jessica's room?
YEAH, USE IT ON YOURS.
Yay!
(pause) Whats in there? tapes, lots of tapes I see, and papers? something that looks like a book...
SHIT DISTORTION
SHIT, A HAND
No! don't turn it away, Jay!
Oh god, Jessica's going to shank him in the back, I just know it.
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, MASKY?
FUUUUUUUU
Did masky just bitch-slap jay?
WHAT IS HAPPENING, I DON'T EVEN
So, uh... external hard drive. does that mean he left behind his computer?
Or just like, AMONG his other things.
Yay! more footage!
With any luck, this means more flashbacks, and maybe some slendy!
You're such a pussy, Jay. He's one dude. come back with a baseball bat and your ass-kicking boots on and see if she's dead or on the dark side.
To be truthful though, if he DID decide to go back, I'd probably be chastising him for stupidity, so this is probably a more realistic move.
Even MORE realistic would be to call the police though. The police can't do anything about eldritch abominations, but they usually can TRY to do something about a guy in a mask that tackles everything.

Overall: Aside from my admittedly nitpicky reality checks, and aside from the blatant absence of SlenderMan for quite some while, this series truly earns its place in the Big Three. In my opinion, it really is the best series. It was certainly a startling and well planned return for masky, too. There really were some moments, like when jay was fleeing from the hotel, that felt so surreal, almost drunken, but still in a really frightening way. I half thought Jay was drugged somehow in his movements, hell, I thought that I was drugged somehow. This series really has a way with doing that to you, inserting you into the situation.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 pm

That's not the only thing it inserts. ;D *zing*

But yes, Masky slapped the camera Jay was holding and I think Jay hit him with the Maglite flashlight.

AND MORE TAPES. 8D
Back to top Go down
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

One of my fav episodes as well. Masky's appearance was so wtf out of the blue

Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 2mzkrqf
Back to top Go down
guitargler
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 am

I just joined so I can better follow all of this brilliance, you should go ahead and do all of the rest of the videos (four, I believe, including the totheark ones) tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

What happened to VFW MH? I ENJOYED THESE!
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Holy shit, somebody actually even remembers these? Somebody remembers AND likes these enough to specifically ask for more? Even /I/ forgot about this thread. XD

It's been on my to-do list for quite some time, I just got distracted by a whole bunch of things happening to me, its been a very busy year, If you haven't noticed, i barely even post as much on general threads as I used to. I still keep up with the mythos, (except for Marble Hornets, which I STILL have left off at my last VFW MH post) and scan the forum daily(Big Brother Vivi is still watching you!) I've just been too busy having life changing experiences, making permanent decisions and getting restraining orders denied.

Rest assured, once I feel steady, stable and sane enough, I'll get back to this thread and to Marble Hornets. Honestly? I'm pretty much nearly there. Just give me a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 am

YAY! More VFW MH! Wooooooooo.

And in case you don't, Vivi, I will personally hunt you down and make you finish the entries. Wuhahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm

I honestly can't wait to see what witty comments you make on the most recent entry...When you get finished with the others of course.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 pm

A week or two in Vivi time = a month in reality.

Sorry for that delay, But now I'm back and intend to sit down and catch up on the series regularly in a schedule, provided one condition...

Its a pain in the ass to have to open up all videos on each channel, pause them before something happens and I spoiler it for myself, compare the dates uploaded, and then write them down in a list.

What I'm asking is for somebody to either direct me to, or write down a list of video titles in the order I should watch them; from entry #33 forward, from both the marblehornets, totheark, and any other canon channel that may have been added that I'm not aware of.

The Doctor provided me a chronological list of videos for the first season, and I'm afraid I've been spoiled by that.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 pm

I think I have a list that you could use, Vivi. Hold on a moment and I'll edit it into this post.

Entry 33
Entry 34
Fragments Video
Entry 35
Broadcast Video
Entry 36
Sidetone Video
enttry 37
Entry 38
Entry 39
Forecast Video
Entry 40
Intermission Video
Entry 41
Indicator Video
Entry 42
Memories Video
Entry 43
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

You are a blessing, Malus. Thank you kindly.

Beginning tomorrow(I totally swear I'm not procrastinating), everyone can expect at least one VFWMH a day until I catch up with the rest of you. This is my vow!

Last edited by Vivi on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Rock.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Matus? Razz

You're welcome, Vivi!
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Schweet. Now if only Life would finish her SN fanfic. hint hint Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 832856
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Malus wrote:
Matus? Razz

You're welcome, Vivi!
Oh lol, sorry about that: edited >_<
Thats what I get for typing without my glasses and being one of those two-pointer-finger typists.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:30 am

Haha, you're okay, Vivi. Smile
Back to top Go down
franchaks2
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Vivi wrote:
Malus wrote:
Matus? Razz

You're welcome, Vivi!
Oh lol, sorry about that: edited >_<
Thats what I get for typing without my glasses and being one of those two-pointer-finger typists.

I type with only my left index finger. I sometimes use my thumb to strike at the space bar, but that's only on rare occasions. It's hard to be accurate and fast when you type like this. It also sucks for programming. . . . Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vivi Finally Watches MH
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next