Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Vivi Finally Watches MH

Go down 
+31
ExorcistGamer
Blue Eyes
Apples
CheckersValentine
franchaks2
Sachael
Konaa
Hallow Sleeper
Malus
guitargler
Creepturtle
Erratic
Shayde
Hither-Thither
Nedark
AdmirableJellyfish
LisaEvermore
Mewiththeface
PARADOX intent
Mr. Jeebles
BlackWolf
gryugglpuff31
Satyrcynic
Bloodshade
bilo
Zander
Hellebore
Zhanro
Cyber
WhiteWolf
Vivi
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:05 am

I believe those lines you were confused about say, "From the start it's been a game for us", and "to the ark".

I always figured it was Tim speaking. It sounds like his voice and speech pattern - even through the distortion... I never really heard anyone speculate on it.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:48 am

Re-watched some clips; I agree with you, bilo.

Sidenote: Since Tim seems to be Masky, and TTA seems to be Tim, to me, this puts another nail in the coffin of Those who claim they're different people.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 am

My girlfriend re-subscribed to WoW today and I cant help but feel lonely. Late night VFWMH? I think so. Lets get rolling, we're almost done with season one Very Happy

My Notepad:
As I usually do first, I've already read the video description, and I gotta say that I hate seeing messages like
"Names and locations have been removed."
Cause I feel like I've missed out of something worthwhile just because I'm late to the party.
Oh well, moving on...
Hey, look, Jay's finally acknowledged TTA.
Which is drastic enough measures to flee your home, but not to delete the offending video on your channel.
Not saying that it'd make for better entertainment, just saying it'd make for better sense.
OKAY, I'm half expecting Jay to turn on the TV and see a story about his own death. Not sure why, but that just sounds like the setup for your usual creepypasta ending.
Ohhh, I finally understand what the description meant, he means he merely edited out the names of locations WITHIN the news clip, not had some information in the vid description he later deleted.
I was kinda spacing out, as the newsreel played, (There's a reason I don't own a TV set in real life anymore.) and so it might have been me, but it gave me the extra time to realize that it was his apartment before he even stated so. It might have been a bigger bombshell if it wasn't stated after it was obvious.

Overall: Nonetheless, this was a pretty cool move. Not only plot-wise (I was wondering where they could even go from here) but also as a throwback to the pool of concepts that is the original thread SlenderMan was created on. *golfclap* Your next move, gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Oh yes, 26 is next *evil grin* I can't wait. I mean it might sound weird but I actually look forward to reading these and seeing someone elses perspective as they go through the series.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:31 pm

In Entry ######, the narrator says the following:

"We will wait for you no more.
Control is being taken away from you.
From the start its been a game for us.
Not anymore.
I'm coming for you.
And you will lead me to the ark."

Oh, and in Entry #25, watch the middle of the building from 0:30-0:56.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 am

Re-watched Entry#25

I thought I saw a human shape kinda fade in and out of visibility by the front door, but it SEEMED regular person sized and i had to replay it so many times to even notice through the bad quality, it was sort of anticlimactic.

I mean, it's realistic; that's how recording your tv looks like: just an in opportune moment to try and sneak something in, if that was supposed to be slendy at all(didnt look like it) or even masky(how would I be able to tel him apart from any other normal person?) or jay(same as masky).
Back to top Go down
Bloodshade
Untainted
Bloodshade

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 pm

These are pretty entertaining, and definitely fun to read while re-watching the MH videos myself. I hope you continue to make these. I'd love to see your thoughts on the new MH vids =)
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

Sorry for the delay: Today is my triumphant return for the new year: starting with the last entry of Season 1 today. Expect me to start up and continue reviewing Season 2 in a day or two. Excuse me for any bumps along the way, I feel a little rusty at this.

My Notepad:
*Whistles the melody of that song that goes "on the road again.." in a melancholy manner*
Alrighty, I see what he's doing there.
Dramatic voiceover?
Oh, there we go; lovely to see your lips moving, and not feeling like I'm inside your mind in some dramatic romantic comedy's season finale.
Some buildup to take a cam out if you're not even gonna explain the rest of WHY you've decided to stop the entries while you're face is on camera.
"I decided to quit"
Yeah, I heard!
Notice the word "Planned"
This doesn't end good, I can tell.
Ohboy mysterious texts.
As aside: Why are you sharing pictures with people you presumably know (unless this is something that happened on twitter I'm not aware of) when you're trying to not be followed and you're on the run for a reason?
Just had to bring that up because there was a marvelous sense of alone-ness until he said "everyone".
"I found something"
INB4 Videotapes, Cassetes, and/or SlenderDolls
Aha! Tapes, good enough.
This is totally unnerving, but two things of note: that's totally a new masky mask I see in there, and that one clip of Alex walking down the hall with that flash of light, pretty much really freaked me out.
No edits or static in the footage? is this Jay's?
Who's the blonde?
ohmahgawd, its ALEX looking not insane and/or dead *glances at the timestamp* in APRIL
Moody creepy Alex is moody and creepy, even if annoying blonde is annoying.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF(ffffffforever fffffff'ing)
[after a brief moment and a cool drink of water]
That was one heaping part "HOLY HELL", one part "small chuckle at nearly thinking the chick fell on her ass after the first sighting," AND one part "How the hell is Alex so calm? he must be emotionally broken."
NO, JAY.
Two weeks is PLENTY of time to get Slenderized and you should know better.
The pleas for help at the end are a ruse if I ever saw one.

Overall:
I'm torn between "BITCH HAD IT COMING" and "cameras are a gateway to Slendertown" and "So how the hell did jay get this footage?(as in, who would ever retrieve the footage and send it to him aside from TTA and Masky who seem intent on doing harm)"

I'm glad I have the foresight to know this series didn't end here. Don't get me wrong, I think that it still would have DEFINITELY been worth the time if it had. It was entertaining, kept the mystery the whole way through, was frightening, was everything a Slenderman video series should be. (It also explains why so many people today love to rip pieces straight from Marble Hornets for their SM blogs and videos instead of the source material of the mythos AND their imagination, as they should.)

Perhaps I give Jay more credit than he deserves,(there's been no evidence for or against his intelligence seeing as there's little character development, which is excusable) but I think he's smarter than to have died in such a fashion to go charging into an address that's so plainly a ruse. He deserves a more clever death if he gets one.

In conclusion of Marble Hornets Season 1: Bravo sirs, Encore!

Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

I am so thrilled that you finally finished this. Personally, I was a little more overwhelmingly impressed with 26 than you were, but nonetheless your opinions all along have been a delight to read. Welcome to Season 2 with the rest of us!
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:16 am

I was pretty impressed, but perhaps because I EXPECTED greatness, my feelings were more muted throughout the series than they should've been if i followed this as it happened. One can keep themself in a bubble about the plot details, but you can't bubble out the HYPE.

Why danke, Satyr. Glad to be (nearly) amongst my updated-and-up-with-the-times peers.
Back to top Go down
gryugglpuff31
Untainted
gryugglpuff31

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Haven't been on this site since I joined the new location. Ha! I've been a little lazy about it, but I was in need of some Slendy what with the new update from both MH and TT.

I have so missed this thread and I'm glad to see that you finally finished the series.

A quick note, did you watch the time stamps carefully on 26? My second time viewing it, I noticed the sudden change(s) right before the help plea. Scared the crap out of me even more that time 'round. I remember screaming my head off at the first viewing because, naturally, we were watching it in a very dark room literally clinging to my friend in sheer terror. The second time, I screamed again, but only because I had forgotten some of the details. The time stamp is something that completely fascinates me and, as you'll see in Season 2, time seems to be playing a large role.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Uh, Vivs is gone, bro. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:53 pm

*wails in grief*

We miss Vivi.
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 pm

We all miss her, guys... We all do.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Alas, poor Vivi, I knew her well. Sad
Back to top Go down
gryugglpuff31
Untainted
gryugglpuff31

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Damn, am I late! I'm sorry!!!

Did Vivi just leave the site or what happened?? I'm slightly confused...
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 am

Yeah, she left the site... she said her goodbyes in flamewars. :\
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 am

gryugglpuff31 wrote:
Damn, am I late! I'm sorry!!!

Did Vivi just leave the site or what happened?? I'm slightly confused...

This was because of the Doctor's ARG that didn't go over well with most of us. After Vivi found out it wasn't an actual hacker, she decided to leave. Sad
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am

BlackWolf wrote:
She mad

Yep Blackwolf, she mad.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

I aint even mad, I aint dead yet, and I still haven't watched season 2 of Marble Hornets. THE SHOW WILL GO ON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAY

*sits down and waits joyously*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 am

Enjoyable thread was enjoyable. *sits down next to mother bear*
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 am

You've been adding some insight to the series. :3 Things that have passed my attention.

I love it, Vivi! :3

*sits next to Jeebles*
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 am

As detective as kindly pointed out, there are 666 posts on the marble hornets board exactly. As much as I love a pretty number, I'm here to break it! Mwuahahhaha-ha-ha-HACK
*coughs up a storm*

Oh yeah, and I'll get around to posting and watching season two of MH tomorrow. Which for ME, begins at about 3-4 pm. Or probably later, because as you all know, i love to watch the sun go down before I start.
Seeya guys then. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vivi Finally Watches MH
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next