Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D

Go down 
+12
Zack_Shadows
deadlyconfuzion
goomba771
BananaBrains
EvilRhino229
Dr. Squirtle
The Slenderfreak
Katherina Katya
Black_myst
Zetto1995
Catachan
Picklen'UrSickel
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:28 pm

I am new to the forums and decided that I would hold a Role-play event of sorts here. Very Happy

Here's the setting:

We are in the city of Detroit in an apartment complex in the projects... a destructive hurricane is passing through and all of the power to the apartment complex is down. hurricane sirens are going off all over the city and the storm is doing nothing but getting worse. The apartment complexes female manager Kim is calling everyone down to the complexes basement due to the storm, she has locked every door and prepared the basement with beds for the complexes many residences. This is where you come in the only restrictions we have is that you MUST be in the complex no leaving as all of the doors in or out are barred and locked. There has to be some reason why you are in the complex whether it be you live there or are visiting a friend/family member. The calls from the manager become louder and you only have a chance to grab/bring three items from your apartment/part of the complex you are in ( Be realistic and fair we Dont want someone getting a gun from a washing room ).

!Application to join the Role-play!

Note: you can join in at any time so dont be afraid your ever to late. Also make your character fair! we dont want some over powered person who can kill slendy with his mind. If we get one we will deny you from the Role-play and let you re-post when you have a more realistic character. Also please be fair! This role-play will start somewhere around seven o'clock -5gmt we already have a slendy chosen so please do not ask to be him! Lastly remember have fun Smile

Application:

Name:
Equipment:
Character Biography (at least a paragraph):
Essential traits:
Other information:

Example:

Name: Kim Ivery
Occupation (if any): Apartment complex manager
Equipment: Kim has taken from her office a flashlight, her ring of apartment keys, and a box cutter
Character Biography (at least a paragraph): Kim has lived in the projects all of her life she a strong mined loving and caring black women. She has been manager of the complex for eleven years straight and has kept the place in tip top shape. She thinks everyone no matter what race, Nationality, social class E.c.t you should live in a good clean home and or apartment. She has given out a fair share of the apartments to the poor, ill, and socially awkward for little to nothing. She has worked in the complex for a long time however she knows somethings "different" about it and she has not quite put her finger on it yet. She often gets jumpy when left alone in the basement as well as certain apartments. She does her best though and tries to help all of the people she can, she is nether wealthy nor in good health she suffers from a pre-mature form of Ms and she can only stand for an hour if that she is also overweight which places more strain on her body. These dont affect her train of thought however she enjoys the company of any.
Essential traits: Kindness, Headstrong, Witty, Humerus, has good head and street smarts.
Other information: None

I would add videos that depict the theme but sadly I can not! but any thunderstorm/siren sounds and music would work well in this role-play and enhance immersion!
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Name: James Logan
Occupation (if any): Fast Food Worker
Equipment: Pencil, a notebook, and a guitar
Character Biography (at least a paragraph): James has lived in Detroit for all his life. His parents were blue-collar to the bone: his mother was a maintenance worker and his father a taxi driver. His father had an untimely demise when a stray bullet. His mother moved them to downtown Detroit for a quieter life, and it worked: James became swallowed up in his own fantasies and didn't interact with many of the new kids he went to school with as a teenager. Now he occupies one of the rooms in the apartment of Kim Ivery when he moved out with nothing but a guitar he bought with his own money, trying to start a band. So far, it hasn't worked as much as he wanted, but the roof over his head is good enough.
Essential traits: Loner, quiet, and occasionally a joker
Other information: He's still learning the guitar, so he practices whenever he gets a chance.

Last edited by Catachan on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Name: Ivan Blackmane
Equipment: Flick-knife, One bottle of beer, And a deck of playing cards.
Character Biography: Born if Russia Ivan's family moved to the US when he was 3, As a young adult he got mixed up with a gang, After he killed some one in the gang in defense of an innocent (something he almost never talks about) he ran to Detroit to escape from the people who would want revenge, He is currently looking for a job and have very little luck but Kim was nice enough to rent him a Apartment. On the surface Ivan might seem like a tough man to get along with due in no small part to his short temper, But he is actually a rather noble person. He also love's poker and is rather good at it.
Essential traits: Moody, Pessimistic, And quick to anger, But he try's to do the right thing.
Other information: At the moment he has a minor drinking problem, But he is considering going AA.
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 am

Both accepted! When shall we Role-play?
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 am

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
well I think we should wait for some more characters man, But if you want to start now i'm cool with that.
P.S. If you want I can recommend this to some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 am

Zetto1995 wrote:
Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
well I think we should wait for some more characters man, But if you want to start now i'm cool with that.

Sure bring em' down the more the better Smile
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 am

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
Zetto1995 wrote:
Picklen'UrSickel wrote:

Sure bring em' down the more the better Smile
Will do man, I'm sending them each a PM now!
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 am

Me and Pickle are friends in real life, and we have decided that I will be our Slendy for this RP. Just letting you guys know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 am

Black_myst wrote:
Me and Pickle are friends in real life, and we have decided that I will be our Slendy for this RP. Just letting you guys know. Wink
Sounds good man, I'm cool with it.
P.S. Will The Rake be involved at all?
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Zetto1995 wrote:
Black_myst wrote:
Why...just because me and him are both in Rakenclaw? He-he...well I can't give too much away.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Black_myst wrote:
Zetto1995 wrote:
Black_myst wrote:
Why...just because me and him are both in Rakenclaw? He-he...well I can't give too much away.
Actually I just think The Rake is cool, But I know you can't give out spoilers man.
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 pm

May I join?

Name: Sara Collins
Occupation (if any): Student; Photographer
Equipment: Her camera bag, her phone,and a battery-powered lantern
Character Biography (at least a paragraph): Sara lives in the apartment with her parents. She really dislikes living with them, but she puts up with it because she needs a place to stay. She was planning on moving out in a week or so, but those plans were postphoned. She can be a scardy-cat sometimes, but when she needs to be, she can be brave. She hates crowds and will do her best to avoid them. Sara is kind of a loner, but if someone's nice to her, she'll open up to them. Sara worries a lot and isn't in the best mental shape, but she can pull herself together well if she needs to. She is actually very smart, but doesn't show it.
Essential traits: Kind, loner, smart, problem-solver, worried, quiet, paranoid
Other information: She believes there's something going on, but she thinks it's just her.

Last edited by Katherina Katya on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Name: Johnny K. (and no, that has NOTHING to do with my profile pic)
Occupation (if any): odd jobs
Equipment: 1 notebook (black, with MANY personal thoughts, feelings, drawings, and poems and all that jazz in it; about half-full), 1 Zippo brand lighter, with a biohazard decal on the side, 1 copy of Catcher In the Rye, by J.D Salinger, heavily dog-eared and marked on, no cover
Character Biography (at least a paragraph): Johnny has been on the streets since he was 14, getting by through stranger's kindness' to him and through the few friendships he has the courage to start. having run away from home due to his parents being uncaring and abusive, he considers himself somewhat successful due to his ability to get an apartment and pick up various jobs in Detroit (granted, he seems to schizophrenically switch between them). Johnny's nature is to be untrusting, due to his parent's lack of attention and abuse, and he is the odd one in the complex. sometimes, he is in his room for hours on end, and other times he is out for days. while he thinks that life sucks, he realizes that he is a pessimist, and works to be more optimistic
Essential traits: pessimist, to an extent, introvert, quiet, empathetic (especially for negative emotions)
Other information:Johnny is touchy about any scars he has due to where they came from, and he doesn't like talking about them.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

You both are also in Smile Role-play tonight around four-five -5 Gmt?
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm up for that.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
I need a bit more info man.
( I live in Newfoundland and since we are in our own time zone things are weird)
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm

If you don't mind me adding anything to my profile (timer on my login didn't give me a bunch of time); Johnny also has a pen to go along with the journal (is that ok? I mean, what's the point of a journal w/out a pen? right?), and profile-wise, due to not having a consistant source of money, he is a bit malnourished (but he is a fast runner). Also, he is an artist, is disorganized, and is a bit of a punk rocker. And while not super tall (6' 3"), his low weight does make him appear quite skinny (if not slender lol)

If I can't get this new info approved, fine, I realize that I'm a bit late to do that, but if I can, thanks. And thanks for getting a reasonable profile pic, Picklen. And I don't know about time, as I'm in the Pacific Northwest, so let's figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Oh no you can as a pen/pencil is REQUIRED to use a journal XD
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:

I'm game. It might be a bit late in the night for me, but I'm an insomniac. So.

Oh, if we're doing descriptions, Sara has short dark brown hair, dark green eyes, black -half rimmed glasses, weighs around 90-95 pounds (Not much, I know, but she exercises a lot and has a high metabolism.), and stands at 5 feet 3 inches.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Okay... hmm we need to set a date and time
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm happy with whatever time, as long as it's not too early in the morning and after 3 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 am

Name: Ernest Woodward
Occupation (if any): Thereotical Physicist
Equipment: Flashlight, utility knife, some jack links
Character
Biography (at least a paragraph): Born in Glendale, CA, he always liked
reading books. He finished Gulliver's Travels by 8, and also loved to
write. Although classified as a nerd by classmates, he was quite agile
and has a bit of muscle. In high school, het got into science and left
the dream of becoming an author. He later majored in Thereotical
Physics. He never cared to marry as he is always busy researching.
Although he's been lived in the complex longer then the other residents,
not many people cared to know him. He doesn't leave the house often,
except to go on long jogs to freshen up, in the forest 2 miles from the
complex.
Essential traits: Kind and willing to lend a helping hand,
Good sense of humor, cool temper, quiet and independent, tends to talk
to himself, bit of a spazz, tends to bite his nails.
Other information: Distant cousin of Gordan Freeman.

Phew!

I'm okay with any time around 3:30-7:30, although I don't think I can be
here EVERY day, but I'll only miss it about once a week. Also I live in
California

Last but not least, we need to know where the complex is located, the size, how well its been maintained, and a description of every room and corridor. A drawing may help.

Trust me, we'll need it.

Last edited by Dr.Squirtle on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 am

@ Picklen'UrSickel: I had an idea man, What if you (As soon as you have all the characters you want) make a post to start the story then give everyone 24 hours to post they're actions, then post the result of there actions(Where applicable) and then repeat?
This should solve the time problem. (Trying to set one time for everyone to RP will be like herding cats)

Last edited by Zetto1995 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm

I agree with Zetto's plan, as I don't always get a bunch of computer time (sometimes I do, it just depends what house I'm at [split between parents' houses] and all that). and thanks for the pen (of course, that would mean that technically the journal and pen are one item, but who cares?). In any case, this RP may take a while, but it should at least go steadily once it gets rolling. and I do plan to draw stuff for this (hence the journal), so does anyone know how to include pictures in posts?
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 pm

The Slenderfreak wrote:
I agree with Zetto's plan, as I don't always get a bunch of computer time (sometimes I do, it just depends what house I'm at [split between parents' houses] and all that). and thanks for the pen (of course, that would mean that technically the journal and pen are one item, but who cares?). In any case, this RP may take a while, but it should at least go steadily once it gets rolling. and I do plan to draw stuff for this (hence the journal), so does anyone know how to include pictures in posts?
As far as I know, you just scan photos in a, well, scanner, then upload it via imageshack or another photo hosting site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next