Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D

Go down 
+12
Zack_Shadows
deadlyconfuzion
goomba771
BananaBrains
EvilRhino229
Dr. Squirtle
The Slenderfreak
Katherina Katya
Black_myst
Zetto1995
Catachan
Picklen'UrSickel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh my god.....

What was that... thing?

I woke up right in front of the complex. The doors are locked. Fuck.

I slump down and try to make sense of what's happening. Who was that? And why did he... why didn't he have a face? I check my pockets. That dick took everything. Except for... the mask. It's laying on a rock a foot away from me, it's eyeholes facing the small park we have behind the complex.

I'm getting really scared.

Please... Somebody open the door...
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 pm

The iron door opens slightly revealing a tall man behind it. The man tilts his head slowly to his left side. The door suddenly opens and closes very loudly multiple times. On the last time the door closes, a lock sound is heard. Trapping the people inside!
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

(Can I hear the banging of the doors opening and closing?)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 pm

(Depends on where you are.)

(Random rave time.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqXT4dyfNY
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Sara nodded and took a deep breath. "I can handle myself. I don't need anyone to come with me if they're needed here." She walked off to go find a first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Dr.Squirtle wrote:
(That would be easier to answer if I actually had a sense of where everything was.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

(The point of an RP is making it up along the way.)
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Catachan wrote:
Dr.Squirtle wrote:
(That would be easier to answer if I actually had a sense of where everything was.)

( The basement door is up a staircase and you should be able to hear it from the basement )
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Dr.Squirtle wrote:
(The point of an RP is making it up along the way.)
(Sorry, I'm used to traditional RPs, not freeforms)

James begins coughing loudly as he tries to open the door.

"Come on, just open up!" He shouts in a fit of rage as he pulls on the door.
Back to top Go down
deadlyconfuzion
Untainted
deadlyconfuzion

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 pm

"Whats going on?" *goes up to the man at the door*
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 pm

"The thing's locked for some damn reason." James states as he continues to get it open. "I don't even know why it should be, unless... someone locked us in here."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 pm

(Is the basement close to the front entrance?)
Back to top Go down
deadlyconfuzion
Untainted
deadlyconfuzion

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm

"strange... in george. when i came in here, the door just swung open, then shut on my entrance... this place is weird..."
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

"James." He grunts as he pulls on the turned knob, still trying to open it.

He suddenly stops as another coughing fit comes up, sitting down to keep himself from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 am

Meanwhile back with Kim: Ivan checks Kim's pulse, Finding her dead he mutters: "Scheise" he then gets up and starts to walk away, As he does Johnny says to him: "Where are you going?" Ivan mumbles back something in Russian that you can't quite understand but you think it had something to do with drinking, As he leaves he also grabs the key to the boiler room.

Last edited by Zetto1995 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am

[[Just a suggestion Zet, to make things seem more immersive. I would google translate your cuss words into german. It might not be 100% accurate but it will seem a bit more realistic. Very Happy ]]
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:06 am

Black_myst wrote:
[[Just a suggestion Zet, to make things seem more immersive. I would google translate your cuss words into german. It might not be 100% accurate but it will seem a bit more realistic. Very Happy ]]
[Suggestion taken, I speak some German so I will do my own translation though.]
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Johnny notices the wound on Kim's back, and goes pale

quietly, he starts muttering to himself "shit. shit, shit shit, shit. no... god no..."

quickly regaining his composition (ansd hopeing that no one noticed him), Johnny walks back to his seat and starts drawing in his journal, slowly, meticulously.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Meanwhile, Ivan is sitting in a corner of the basement drinking and muttering to himself in Russian, Vowing revenge on who or what killed Kim.
[Ivan has the key to the boiler room, And since the boiler room is locked if you want to go in you will have to get the key from him.]
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm

* The bloody piece of paper still lies on the floor .. Kims body continues to release blood .. however something about the room is different the power is all gone ... how ever .. A light of sorts ... (along with the music) is coming from the boiler room ... *
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Sara came back, hands empty, and knocked on the door. "Guys? It's me, Sara. I couldn't find anything.. Can you let me in? It's creepy out here.." She shifted from one foot to the other, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Ivan gets up walks over to the door and lets Sara in then walks back to the corner without saying a word, One can almost feel the waves of hate for Kim's killer emanating from him, He sits down and takes another drink from his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

She sighed and sat down, understanding what happened. "Oh.. I'm sorry.. It's my fault, I didn't look quick enough and I should have looked more. " she hung her head.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 am

"It was not your fault Sara, It was the fault of that tall bastard that was with Kim in the boiler room, He either did nothing to help her or he killed her himself, When I find him I will gut him like a fish." Ivan sits in silence for a minute before getting up and starting to walk out of the room, Flick-knife in hand.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:41 pm

* The wind gets louder as it whips metal,cars,wood,and other objects outside... The boiler room doors light becomes even larger ... the light spills into the basement like a fog .. and more music begins to play ... The basement door then slams and a click is heard ... Its locked ... no way in or out .. the boiler room only left ... its as if the something is calling all inside *

( The basement door is now LOCKED no one can go in or out ... any posts that involve people leaving or going out of the basement with out proper rp will be ignored )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next