Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Visionary
Untainted
The Visionary

Current Win Points : -3

On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! Empty
PostSubject: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 am

So me and just a few other companions of mine are starting a series within time called the "Visionary Theory". VisionaryTheory will be a series of stalking before Slendy is even brought up in the equation. The main character, names won't be announced yet, but as a Alex type character or relating to Noah. With a character called The Hacker, who could relate to The Observer. This series is going to be based a lot off technology as in our day and age thats how we live. Phones, computers, webcams. All this stuff will be playing part in this series.
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 pm

okay, DO NOT rip off characters or make any that are too close to other series characters. no one likes a bad slendervlog. that's all the advice I have for you currenty. The tech thing seems somewhat new, though. I'd like to hear more on what you plan to do with that.
Back to top Go down
The Visionary
Untainted
The Visionary

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Okay man, I'll try to keep that as close to mind as possible, thanks man! I want to have more of like a computer stalker, listening in on phone calls. Hacks into personal things. That kind of idea
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

You forget-the Observer is master of technology, so your little bad guy would be a copy of the Observer. sorry, but you need to think through this a little more to make an original series.
Back to top Go down
The Visionary
Untainted
The Visionary

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm

I understand that. Well thank you with the heads up on that my man. I still am going to keep the technology idea around for a bit. If you yourself do come up with another Slendy apprentice let me know! haha. Another idea I kinda wanted to put into play even though it may be hinted is to have it more for a highschool crowd. I'm 16 myself so I thought maybe having school play a bit of a part in it wouldn't be all that bad? Just a theory?
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 am

Making realistic events that aren't so private are great additions to vlogs IF
you do it right, depending on what you're trying to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 am

Replay.. replay ... replay that is what everything is.. this sounds so similar to the other slendy series.. im .. just please some advice....

1. For god's sake get good actors
2. Try something different im sick of replays...
3. PLEASE dont make your own sign or dumb over used proxies...
3. be NEW please for the love of the hevans do something new!

~ Pickle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!   On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice! Empty

Back to top Go down

On the urge of starting a series, just some quick advice!
Page 1 of 1