Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So....Slender RP anyone?

Go down 
+4
ShadowedStranger95
Lilylil
Vinnoe
The_Childs_Last_Light
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Walking through the forest, Sarien hears laughter and a quite creepy chirping. Well...that's the cue. Sarien old buddy, your going to die. He pulls out his knife, calmly walking with it. He eventually comes a across a bear cub cuddled next to a tree. He looks around slowly, wondering if its parents are around. With no avail, he sees no bears. Slightly relieved of the thought of of not getting mauled to death, Sarien approaches the cub slowly, as it might call out. "Hey little buddy...wheres your parents? You look a bit lonely! Do you need some help? " He says calmly, a bit relieved to see something that isn't evil. That includes his view on his friends.

Last edited by Corfa on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Signless wandered through the trees at a slow and graceful pace, trying to seem as calm as possible, though the laughter that echoed not too far ahead made her nervous. A small part of her was still made happy by the thought of seeing her old companion again, but her mind was tortured by the apparent fact that she'd never be safe around him again, and had to find a way to take him down.

Attempting to build her confidence, Signless began quietly singing the theme of an old show she loved. "It's cold outside... There's n-no kind of... a-atmosphere..." It did no good, and she fell silent on approaching the tall figure that now stood a few feet away holding some sort of chalice.

"Hello... Slenderman."

((I've been watching waaaaaaaaaaay too much Red Dwarf XD hey this is gonna be exciting as hell!))
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

soon madrian gave up on waiting for his friends, deciding to go find them himself before the rake kills him. But he quickly notices an injured bird, thinking of what he could possibly do to help, he comes up with an idea, he had scraps of fabric in his pocket, which he didnt know was there. He grabs them, hoping that knowing what he knows about medical help, would work with some fabric and a bird.

Madrian walks to the injured bird, and carefully ties the fabric on the injured parts, as soon as he was done, he was impressed at how well he did, then he picked up the bird and walks around looking for his friends. Making sure the bird doesnt get hurt any more than it already is, he looks around hoping no dangers were close by, then he looks to the injured bird. he wondered how it happened, but he kept looking for his friends. ((xD now i feel like im playing doctor. cant wait to see how this turns out lol.))
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Lillian silently wandered deep within the woods in search for Madrian. She paid attention to the area around her since the Rake could be anywhere. Lillian spots a rock nearby where she sees a starved rabbit looking for food. Lillian felt sorry for the poor small creature as she walked over to it slowly. She pulled out some of the lettuce from her sandwich that she was going to eat in case it was her last time to taste food.

"Hey there little one..." Lillian smiled softly as she holds out the lettuce.

"You can take my lettuce. It's all I have i'm afraid." She added before kneeling down infront of the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

With a scrapping of its claws, the rake has three wolves go after each of the animals, gaunt with hunger. Still observing, it waits for how the three react to danger, if they can suppress the fear for the lives of animals.

The Slenderman nods at signless' approach, strolling to the side as its chalice dissipates into the air. "How's my little girl doing, darling Samantha?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 pm

"Your little girl?" Signless gave him an offended, suspicious look. "So you're trying to kill both me and the others, torturing us in the process, and I know you made it very clear earlier that you don't give a shit about me except as your plaything, so NOW you treat me like I'm your daughter?!" She stood with a posture similar to an angry teenager yelling at their parents, her fists clenched. One tiny part of her still desperately hoped that he would show a change of heart. "One second you seem all sinister and murderous then the next you're trying to seem all nice! When are you going to stop lying and decide what it is you really want?"

The tendrils from her back stretched out, waving around slowly and ready to attack if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Walking until he's right next to the bear, Sarien sits down next to the creature, trying to comfort it. He pets his hand slowly over the creatures fur for a couple minutes until he hears nearby...growls? He gets up, and looks around fearfully. Soon, after a cuople seconds, he sees a very-fierce looking wolf. He takes his knife out, and stands his guard. The wolf immediately jumps on Sarien, biting his arm, and then runs toward the bear cub. Getting up from the injury, Sarine chases the wolf. almost sure that he's going to die. He thought he could have used a friend while searching for a Rake, even if its an animal. The wolf was obviously faster than Sarien, even if he wasn't injured. Fortunately, he got to the wolf in time while it was standing by the cub. The wolf had devoided its attention from the cub, and focused on Sarien. HE HAD had ran toward toward the wolf, ready for a fight. The wolf had jumped on Sarien like earlier, but he seemed to struggle, Seeing as Sarien was a bit more ready this time. He stabbed the wolf 3 times in the stomach, letting it bleed. Although, before he pulled of the attack, he had been bitten in the arm again. The wolf ran away, fearful of it's injury. Sarien figured it was going to die of bleeding before he had come back, so he got up again, and walked toward the cub. Luckily, the cub was left unharmed, and Sarien was content.
((That was probably the longest post I've ever written, and the most redundant one.))
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Soon Madrian heard growling, and he looked around his surroundings, and he saw a wolf. Eyes widening with fear, madrian quickly puts the injured bird into a safe spot. The wolf slowly approached madrian, the growls almost sounded demonic, and madrian looked for something sharp, then noticed a stick that was thick and looked like it could do some damage. Madrian waited for the wolf to attack first, thinking it would be smarter to do so, but he quickly realised it may have been the worst idea he has ever had. The wolf had pushed madrian to the ground, getting ready to kill him, when suddenly madrian took the stick and stabbed the wolf in the eye, then stabbed the wolf in the stomach .

The wolf was even angrier now, and forgot about the bird, and attacked madrian, aiming for his neck. Madrian realised this and used the stick to stab the wolf again, then make a break for it with the injured bird. Soon he got out of breath, hoping the wolf hadnt followed him, which he waited, then decided it didnt. He let out a sigh of relief, at being alive, and that the bird wasnt harmed even further.
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 pm

((This is going to be hard XDDDD I have to figure out how lily can fight back))
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 am

Satisfied with the results it had gotten so far, the rake lunged into the open and landed before Sarien. Its claws scrapping the leaves constantly, the rake moves closer towards the lad, its intent unknown to all but itself.

As for the Slenderman, it was continuing to enjoy its little game
"Undoubtedly, my brother told you of the boredom that can arise from eternal life? Regardless if you live or die, if I win or not, I still get my entertainment. In a way, no matter what, I truly do win because everything, even your insignificant attempts at fighting me, entertains me. " mocks the Slenderman, its chucking laughter echoing throughout the woods around signless.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am

Signless had expected Slenderman to reply in such a way, though what she didn't yet know was what she could do to possibly survive this.
"You already know that I don't want to fight you, but I'm not going to let you hurt the others again. They don't deserve it-"

An idea hit Signless and made her speechless.

"Well if it's a fight you want," she started shaking a little, already regretting what she was going to say, "Then come get me! Play a game with daddy's little girl!"
Signless jumped and let her tendrils support her body, lifting her to the aspect's height as she tried to look intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Congratulating himself for saving a Cub, Sarien sits down contently. After mere moments, he hears jumping between the trees, almost as fast as a common cheetah. The rake appears before Sarien, making him jump He gives out a small squeak of fear, and grabs the cub and tries his best to run off. With his injured state and the Bear cub weighing him down, he moves almost in a slower than in a jogging speed. He hears the distant claws of the rake, the laugh of the slender man, and another distant wolf. He keeps running in an unknown direction and hopes for the best.
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Lillian, who has remained in the current area she is in, was not aware of the danger around her until she heard the sounds of slender man's laugh. Lillian feared for signless' life as she stood up and held the starved rabbit, petting it.

"Come on, lets find you something else to eat and try to catch up with the others all right?"

With that, Lillian continued to walk deeper into the woods with her new fuzzy friend.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Madrian made sure to be much more causious while holding the bird, he quickly heard slendermans laugh, and shuddered. hoping signless didnt get in too much trouble. Soon he sighed, almost ready to give up on finding his friends.
Back to top Go down
TheUnforgiven97
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Id love to join too

Name: Johnathan (John) Miller

Skills : Sneaky,Good Liar (if needed),can pick locks,and is good with firearms and melee weapons

Inventory : A backpack with essensial's such as a canteen,a can opener, a combat knife,pocket knife,matches and food,a Berreta with a silencer and scope, and a fireaxe.

Appearance:

178 cm (5 ft 10 in)

180 cm (5 ft 11 in)

70.2 kg (155 lb)

Caucasian/American

Hair Color: Dirty Blond/Brown Has his hair parted down the middle and hanging down the sides of his face.

Wears navy 5.11 tactical pants,a dark grey tight crew/compression shirt, fingerless gloves,urban combat boots,and a leather jacket
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 am

Chirping to itself, the rake easily runs ahead of Sarien. Catching the lad with its left hand, it impales its right hand into his stomach. But oddly, instead of dying, Sarien is healed of his injuries. After doing so, the rake takes out his claw, pats the lad on the head, and points to the west, implying to Sarien that he'd find the others that way. Jumping back into the canopy of the forest, the rake leaves Sarien alone, stupefied at what just occurred.

Meanwhile, the Slenderman was facing signless head on. Chuckling, it quickly backhands her across the face with its right hand and sends her flying into a tree with telekenisis. "Your resistance is futile little Samantha, just as your brothers, and just as was your parents. I've ate all the rest, and now...now the main course is seasoned just right."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:51 am

Signless caught her balance sliding down the tree and kept her head down, letting out a quiet disturbed chuckle. "Do you really expect that to bother me?"

She launched herself from the tree and managed to land a kick at the aspect's chest, knowing fine well that he was probably letting her do so to make a strong counter-attack. She barely even made him shift a few inches backwards from the force, but in truth Signless didn't want to hurt him, only to distract him so that the others might survive as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 am

Not even phased, the Slenderman adjusts his tie before swiftly moving infront of signless and slamming its right fist into her solar plexus and grabbing her with its branch like extra limbs as she begins to lift from the ground. Within its grasp, the Slenderman sends several volts of electricity through her body before swinging her around and throwing her to the side.

With its hands behind its back, the Slenderman mockingly tsc's at her.
"So sad, how utterly pathetic you truly are. The others won't be leaving the forest, even if my sibling, the aspect of nature, is done with them. They are still part of my game, and when I'm done with you, I'll take special delight in torturing Little Lillian. Nothing lifts my mood more than shattering such delicate innocence."
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Stomping in his tracks almost immediately, Sarein sees the rake in front of him. Still shocked at the aspects speed, Sarien is impaled with the rake's claw. He lets out a yell of pain, but is strangely relieved of pain. He looks down at his stomach showing no blood or cut of any kind. He looks at the rake,confused as he is patted on the head and given a direction. He watches The Rake disappear into the trees quickly while he still scratching his head. Confused as he was, Sarien let out a sigh, hoistens the cub on his shoulder, and walked west. He had seen enough strange things in the past week enough to to be unshaped by what just happened. After a few minutes of walking, Sarien lets out yell for Madrien and Lilly.
(( Sorry unforgiven, but we've got a full lobby of insanity right now. We don't want another Richard accident. ))

Last edited by Corfa on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:25 pm

((Dude ooooow! My god XD))

Signless coughed as she hit the ground, a sharp pain running through her body in waves. She got back up shakily and steadied herself, then instead of glaring at her attacker she gave Slenderman a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, but that won't work on me either. I may be small and weak, and breakable..."
She reached with her tendrils for the nearest tree branch and pulled herself up to Slenderman's height again.
"But I'm not the one who's pathetic. You call yourself the aspect of the unknown, but you fail to see that the unknown isn't all bad. A lot of people fear what they don't understand, but a lot of people also love guessing what they'll get for Christmas, or waiting to know the gender of their child, or thinking about what their future might be. Even the stuff most people fear, others love!"
Signless focused some energy on her injuries and began slowly healing them, just enough to keep her going. Whatever happened to her in the end, she wasn't going down so easily.

"It's the reason I didn't give up when my parents sent me away, or when my family died one by one. It's why I wasn't scared when I met you. The unknown doesn't scare me, you don't scare me, because the unknown is what I live for!"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:27 am

Head butting her in the face as a rebuttal, the Slenderman swats her away like a fly with his left hand, sending her back into the ground.
"That affection would be hope my dear. Your enamoured with what my brother represents, not I. The unknown cares not what others think of it, it is content with remaining above the comprehension of you meager mortals. No matter what delusions you construct to try and salvage the deception I captured you in as a youth, they will not come back to soothe your wounds.

Every time you stand back up, I will hurl you to the ground. Every time you heal yourself, I will flay you alive. Your hope is meaningless, your goal is foolish, and your little plan to distract me? Utterly naive. You will spend a deathless eternity, feeding me alongside the countless other children I've groomed before you. I'll make sure to let you watch as I groom Lillian into my next meal. You will cry out mentally for Luminen to save you, for death to claim you, but neither shall come and you will suffer."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 am

Signless stood again, holding her head for a moment to see a small trickle of blood stain her glove from the slowly healing crack. She stood her ground, her eyes set fiercely on the aspect. "No."

"Every time you knock me to the ground, I'll stand back up. Every time you hurt me, I'll heal myself. Hope may keep me going, but I would never have had any hope in the first place if not for you! The unknown is what allows me to have hope, and there's nothing you can say that will change that!"

She stepped towards him again, mockingly adjusting her own tie the way he did. A small part of her wanted to call for Luminen, unsure of whether anything she was doing would work in the end, but the rest of her kept going with determination. In her hands two small fires formed, growing larger as her emotions escalated.

"You can play with me forever, Slenderman, but this toy won't break easily anymore, AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU HAVE ANYONE ELSE!"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:30 am

Chuckling to himself, the Slenderman sends forth several trees from the ground, hitting signless in the stomach and sending her flying. Clapping his hands in a mocking gesture as she lands on the ground, the aspect of the unknown speaks.
"You've proven so far how determined you are, admirable as it is, it is utterly foolish. You'll become trapped in my web and ill move on to Lillian and another after her.

You can believe what you wish, but it won't stop me from hurting you and sucking the life out of Lillian."
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Madrian was slowly becoming paranoid the more he was alone, the only thing keeping him company, was the injured bird, who was sleeping peacefully. He sat down and set down the bird to someplace safe, then he started thinking about what he should do if the rake attacked him. He closed his eyes, and just hoped this was a nightmare. "so much for that idea..." he muttered as he continued to think.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 pm

"I swear on my own life that it will!"

Signless used telekinesis to send the trees flying back into Slenderman.

"When are you going to realise that you can't win this time?"

She approached the aspect, spreading the fire from her hands in a circle around them while careful not to burn the nearby trees.

"You can believe what you wish, but it won't stop me from making sure those humans leave this place alive and free from your madness!"

Concentrating hard, Signless focused as her pupils became slits and she grew back to a height of 6'8". She looked enraged despite smiling, grabbing the Slenderman by his tie firmly and with a sharp snapped branch, slashing him across his blank face.

"You don't seem to realise there are better ways to satisfy boredom than toying with humans, so here, I'm fighting. I'm hurting you, or trying to. Are you happy, Slendy?!"

((Damn he's good XD Child, I'm running out of ideas! D: heeeeeeeeelp!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So....Slender RP anyone?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next