Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So....Slender RP anyone?

Go down 
+4
ShadowedStranger95
Lilylil
Vinnoe
The_Childs_Last_Light
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

Current Win Points : 0

So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

((Wow...I sure missed a lot! Lillian seems to be the damsel around here! XD)

Lillian continued to wander deeper within the woods, unaware of that her life is now in signless' hands. She tries not to think much about it while petting the rabbit and arriving at a berry patch. She picks a few of the berries and feeds them to the rabbit while smiling a bit.

"Here you go little guy..." Lillian smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 am

Laughing in a disturbingly calm, gentlemanly manner, the Slenderman's wound heals instantly as he snaps his fingers and the very oxygen is sucked out of the area, erasing signless' flames and depriving her of oxygen as he sends the forest limbs into her. Hit by the many limbs, signless is easily set aside as the Slenderman relents and grants her a bubble of oxygen around her head to breathe.
"While I do admit that this is quite fun, and I'll indulge you for now, but when I am done, you won't be able to stop me. It won't end, no matter how much you hope I relent. You weren't the first to think such naive thoughts, you won't be the last, and I'll certainly enjoy proving to you so."
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 am

Lillian continued to wander aimlessly through the woods in search of the others. However, it seemed like she was walking in circles as she is back at the same berry bush. She frowns as she looks around carefully before sitting on the rock. Lillian pets the rabbit gently while wondering what to do.

"Looks like we're back to square one bunny bun.." Lillian sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Signless put on an annoyed expression seemingly bothered by the aspect's words, and clenched her fists in anger. Her mind called out for Luminen, afraid that she didn't know what to do anymore, but she couldn't show weakness now. Instead she focused hard, expanding the bubble around her head until it burst and returned oxygen to the area. Signless smiled darkly as she went for a different approach, allowing the familiar old feeling of madness to creep back in.

With a calm chuckle she imitated Slenderman's distorted voice.

"Oh my dear old fatherly friend, you weren't the first to think such naive thoughts either."

((I've officially run out of plans D: LUMINEEEEEEEN!!!))
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Hearing her plea, Luminen simply retorts through telepathy
"Is the unknown truly unknown to you?", cryptically telling her to use what she's learned throughout life.

The Slenderman on the other hand, just laughs.
"Part of the deal for the truce was that, when it was over, he could not come to your aid. Your alone child, and likely unable to overcome me."
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Lillian decided to wander deeper within the woods once again, hoping not to walk around in circles like she did previously. She pets her rabbit friend who stares ahead at the horizon and suddenly shivers once another laughter echoes throughout the forest. Lillian trembles a bit from the chilling chuckles that past her. She knew that Signless might be a in trouble. "You know fluffy mc fluffins..." She said to the rabbit. "Eventually we'll have to face him...and since I don't see the rake anywhere...maybe just maybe we can check to see with signless is allright...i mean I doubt the rake is interested in someone as frail as me after all.." Lillian takes a deep breath.

"I think it's time i face my old nightmare and put it to rest once and for all.."
Lillian decides to venture up north towards the chuckles. She hopes what she is doing is right.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:39 pm

((That cryptic bit... fuck, I don't get it! D: Oh god I'm stupid))

Signless kept her now calm, dark facade going and only smiled at Slenderman's words, tilting her head slightly.
"At a time like this I may call out for help, but in the end only I can stop you, and I will. My way."
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Lillian felt she was getting closer hearing upon the sounds of what seems to be a battle up ahead. She silently walks closer getting a faint view of Signless. She looked like she had been beaten to a pulp which really made her feel uneasy. She stopped before she got any closer, placing her fuzzy friend in a small burrow and covering the exit with her bag.

"Please stay here for now ok?" Lillian smiles sadly. "I don't want you to get hurt in this...." She added before opening the bag once again, revealing food inside.

"Please enjoy this if I don't come back."

With that said, Lillian heads towards signless slowly before gazing upon the tall, faceless creature. This is it for Lily. She can't and won't run away from this anymore.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Signless noticed Lillian approaching and felt a momentary sting of concern for her safety, but remembering what had to be done she calmed herself and smiled at the smaller girl.
"I knew you'd get here eventually, Lillian. Don't be afraid. As long as you're not, he can't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:21 pm

lillian approached Signless and gave her a small smile back at her tall friend. She slowly takes a glance at the slender man as she stares at his slim figure and faceless features. Lillian tried her best not to panic. She stood there silently not sure how to react to him. It felt almost surreal, as if this were all a dream again.

However, this is all too real to Little Lily. She takes a deep breath and brings up the courage to speak.

"....So you're him..." Lillian said silently. "It's been a while...Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Heading west, Sarien herd multiple distorted voices in the distance. It had seemed that a fierce battle was going on. He put it off as he thought Sighnless could handle herself. He had walked a few more minutes until he stopped, taking off his mask. He saw Madrien, yelling at him. "Hey, Madrien over here!" He had noticed him staring into the sky with an unusual bird that looked quite injured. He put down the cub and motioned it to follow him. It complied, and they walked closer to Madrien.
((Shits about to get REAL with the fight with Slendy!))
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Madrian heard Sarien yelling towards him, standing up and holding the bird and said "Hey sarien. things have been getting weird. and i think i developed a fear of wolves." then he quickly checked their surroundings to make sure that the rake or anything was nearby, then he heard faint voices.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 am

Replying to Madrien, Sarien also heard very faint crashes and voices. "Me to, almost died killing that thing." Showing his injured arm to Madrien quickly, Sarien kept listening to the voices. "Sounds like that's the others. Should we...should we go help them or something?" Putting his mask back on and picking up his cub, Sarien pointed to where the voices were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm

"heh. why not? anything to put some distance against them wolves, and the rake." madrian said, not knowing how dangerous attempting to help out signless could be.

((xD. i didnt know what to type so i had to go for something short and simple.))
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Chuckling, the Slenderman let's Lillian and signless communicate before speaking, adjusting his tie before hand.
"Good of you to join us, little Lillian. Oh what wonders I shall show you, as signless watches helpless of course."
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Lillian stares up upon the Slenderman trying her best to remain as calm as possible. "So what do you have planned for me?" "Not another nightmare again...."

Lillian sighs, feeling slightly nervous.

"I went through many of those already...but i will admit you are very creative when it comes to your....work.."
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:26 pm

"Well then, shall we go? Might as well. 'Seems The Rake just went along killing OTHER things!" He chuckled, and motioned the bear to follow him to the voices.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Signless put a comforting hand on Lillian's shoulder. "He's not going to show you anything, Lillian. I've just figured it out."

Stepping towards the tall aspect with a calm expression, Signless let her mind go back to the memories of her childhood and the days in the playground.

"I figured out that you control people through the unknown, making them fear what they don't understand, but that isn't true here." She stepped a little closer, seeming not to care whether he would attack her or not. "When I was little you were my only friend. We played together and shared secrets, and whether you say it was an act or not, I will always suspect that was the innocent part that you keep hidden. I wasn't the only one who was lonely."

With intense concentration Signless tried to telepathically reach out to Slenderman, putting the image of themselves as 'children' in his mind. She let out a little chuckle. "I remember you loved playing hide and seek, but you always let me win."

"I've seen that side, and I've seen the side you show your victims, in fact I'm sure I know all of your 'sides'. The aspect of the unknown is not unknown anymore. To steal a line from Labrynth, 'You have no power over me'!"
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm

"i may not be a fan of staring death in the face, but its what we have to do." madrian said, following sarien, hearing the voices get louder as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Hearing the yells and crashes of the battle, Sarien had eventually reached the fight. He hid behind a tree, watching the battle unfold. He eventually got bored and had walked slowly by Sighnless. He looked back at Madrien, and motioned him to come forward. "Well, I guess you guys wanted to start a fight without me! How rude!" He pulled out his knife, looking at Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Lillian looked over to Sarien and Madrian from the corner of her eye before staring back at Slender man. She needed to keep an eye on him since this would be a very bad time to be distracted.

"Uh..hi Sarien...Madrian." Lillian replied while starting at the aspect of unknown.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Madrian shrugged as he calmly walked up to the others, then he looked at slendermans blank face, he shivered but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 pm

His strength draining, the Slenderman brushes off signless' words and instead focuses on the three new individuals.
"Oh, I'm so glad you all could make it. Thank you for making this even easier..." Mocks the Slenderman, whose words remain unknown to all but signless due to her mixed nature.

In a flash, the Slenderman acts. He quickly assaults Sarien, sending him flying through the air as its right hand delivers a inhumanly strong blow to his stomach. Madrian is next, being quickly backhanded to the ground by the aspect, who finally teleports behind Lillian and takes ahold of her by the hair, placing one sharp claw near her neck as he adjusts his position to be in signless' sights.

"What now, little Samantha?"
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Lillian bites her lip, trying her best not to be afraid as she winces in pain a bit due to the hold. She was truly a damsel in distress, helpless before the aspect of unknown. Lillian looks down at signless, hoping she has an idea up her sleeve.

Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Signless felt unnerved at the attack on the boys and the threat of Lillian's safety, but she calmed down quickly and stepped close to them, her face kind but serious.
"Lillian, you don't need to be afraid. He's weakening, and the more I tell you about him the less he can hurt you."

Flicking through old memories in her mind, Signless felt a little nostalgia from the childhood she once tried to leave behind, but felt stronger and stronger with every good memory she found. She projected the images into the other three's minds almost like a sideshow.
"I remember you always wore that purple hoodie in your child form, because I said that was one of my favourite colours. You told me you had a lot of siblings, and once spent a whole hour complaining that your brother was obsessed with teacups." She laughed at the thought, smiling at Lillian. "And when some bullies were bothering me he kicked their ball into a tree so they'd go away. He may seem scary now, but I don't think I was ever afraid of you, Slenderman, because I never let go of those times."

She showed them all times when her faceless friend was kind and helpful, the images passing by quickly like a skipping tape until it got to the day she was to be taken away. The two were sat on the playground swings talking.
"If you were a god of something, what would it be?" Little Samantha asked Lonely, his blank face turned away from her.
"A god of mysteries. Stuff people don't know," he replied in a young boy's voice. "What about you?"
"I'd be... Maybe peace? Or bravery... Or beauty or..."
"You have no idea, do you?" the boy asked with a laugh.
"Nope!"
They laughed for a while and continued playing until it was time to say goodbye and Signless saw her younger self hug the disguised aspect tightly.
"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"
The boy tilted his head mockingly. "I guess that'll be a mystery."

As the memory faded away Signless faded from reality for a moment and reappeared next to Slenderman, pulling his hands away from Lillian and almost taking her place as she stood just a foot apart from the tall, suited man.
"They know that side of you now, whether it was real or not. They're far less afraid of you than before."

((Holy smeg that was a long post! Apologies for cheesiness guys))

Last edited by ShadowedStranger95 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So....Slender RP anyone?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next