Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 am

Jason came up and hugged her. "You've had it pretty had" he quickly let go. His face turned bright red "I I I'm sorry but it just sounded like you needed hug or something." he said frantically. "Ahem" he regained his composure. "Well I can tell you I know how you feel a bit, and I promise I will not talk about you behind your back or anything as a gentlemen I give you my word!" he smiled.

"It's quite alright." Jason sighed, "Well I guess I don't have much of a choice but to equip myself properly and hunt down slenderman. Of course I won't be doing this tonight. Should the time arise can I count on you for help Kathleen?" he said looking at her right in the eye.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 am

She smiled. "It's quite alright. I really did need a hug... Plus, i just love hugs in general since they are amazing. It has been proven that hugs lower blood pressure, relieve stress, and generally make you live longer." She said. "Thanks."

"I think i will try my own method of dealing with him before resorting to such drastic measures. Really, i don't want to fight him unless it's absolutely, one-hundred percent necessary " She said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 am

"You maybe right, I need to think about this. Can I have your cell number in case something comes up?" he said getting out his phone. You're also free to go anytime you want." he walked over and took off the tape on the lock. Just please take care of yourself out there, and here take this it will keep you warm." He tossed her a sweater of his.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 am

"Sure." She said, taking his phone and putting her name and number in it before handing it back to him."Thanks, i get cold very easily and this will be a big help... I'll return it to you tomorrow." She said, grabbing her bag. "Oh, by the way, just a question i ask all my new friends, do you like anime, manga, japan, or japanese culture?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 am

"Ha ha! Yes I LOVE anime especially the samurai ones my two favorite are Samurai Champloo and Samurai 7. I was the Secretary for the anime club at my college last year." Jason said with great interest. "I take it your a huge fan as well?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 am

"OF course! You're talking to the president of the anime club at my school. And i became president by a unanimous vote. I LOVE anime. I especially love Naruto, Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Inuyasha, Pokemon (only the first few generations, back when it was still good), and Hetalia." She said. "I go to anime conventions every year and i even make my own cosplays."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 am

Twirling his pocket watch, Luminen hums to himself. It had been some time since he had last seen her, he had made it a habit of avoiding most of the other aspects, ever since...he was forced to kill his "sister" aspect, the aspect of beauty, when she nearly brought ruin to man centuries ago. Though he smiled constantly, inside, he still felt his own self-loathing, having long ago given up any notions of being a fine fellow.
"Say what you will about the mortals attempts at defying you, but I know you enjoy it and the game you play with them"
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:08 am

Marshall heard a beep on his phone. It was from Adyna. He replied ' Yeah I'll help. Tell me were to meet and we will go look for her. '. After Marshall replied to his loyal girlfriend, Marshall walked around the neighborhood. He was a little bit dumb at the moment because he forgot what he was doing. " Groceries! " He remembered with enthusiasm in his voice. He put on his favorite blue hoodie from the name brand ' Hollister ' and his white pair of pants. He head out for the store.
As he was walking, he saw a guy dressed in all black waiting by the school. Marshall made a mental note to come back to the school after he helped his girlfriend and he got his groceries. He always had a note on him saying " Get Oreo's! ". He held his phone in his hand, waiting for a reply from Adyna. Although he had to get the last box of Oreo's , he planned to help Adyna first, so there he stood, waiting for a reply while playing fruit ninja on his iPhone 5.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Slenderman sighed, and asked his brother a question, as if they were just brothers with nothing between them.

"Why does Aphrael hate me so, Luminen?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Adyna looked around for a good place to have him meet her by. *Thanks, meet me by the martial arts place on Maine Street.* She said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 pm

"Ha ha sweet! Well if you ever need me I'll be in touch." Jason put his number into Kathleens phone. "And please be very careful tonight, I'm rather hesitant at letting you go out there. If you want you could stay here on the couch or something." Jason blushed after he realized what he said. "Aw geez that sounded creepy." He said scratching the back of his head. " I should have said you're welcome to stay here if you wish." he sighed after words.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Momentarily distracted, Luminen does not hear his brothers inquiry, but once back in reality he decides to answer it.
"It could be that, unlike our other "siblings", she is not fond of the thought of being attracted to you. Or, it could be that, since you represent the unknown and cannot ever truly be grasped, she reviles you due to her being love, which all know. But that is simply my thoughts on that issue, fell sibling of mine."
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:11 pm

A message came up from Marshall's phone when he was playing Fruit Ninja. It was from Adyna. It wrote: " Thanks, meet me by the martial arts place on Maine Street. ". He replied back saying, " Ok, heading there now. ". As he was walking there, he was tempted by the box of Oreo's. Marshall closed his eyes, and walked by. Marshall stood in the front of the Martial Arts place. He waited for Adyna to show up.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Adyna saw him and waved, then walked over to him. "Hey, thanks for helping me find her. The last couple of days have been so crazy... But you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:39 pm

" O trust me, after what we have been through, I can believe whatever you told me. " Marshall stated. " Anyways, where should we start looking for your friend, and at the same time you can tell me what's going on? " Marshall asked.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Jason opened the door and said "Well now that I've been creepy you probably want to leave. Have a good night and let me know if you need anything." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm

"You are fine, and I'll be fine on the way back." Kathleen said, walking out the door. "By the way, instead of Kathleen, you cancall me Rainbow, almost all of my friends do." She said.

Adyna sighed. "Ok, but you have to promise you won't think I'm crazy. Lets start looking over that way." She said, walking down the street that was closest.

Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Marshall says " Ok I promise I won't think your crazy! ". He starts walking beside Adyna." Tell me what happened. " Marshall commands.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well..." Adyna started. "A couple of days ago... I saw the Slenderman." She said, then paused to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:58 pm

" . . . Slenderman? " Marshall said. " Umm, a secret that I have from my child hood was being abducted by him... Somehow I survived. I actually found a manuscript and have it at my house." Marshall explained. He waited to see her action and her reply.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:20 pm

"Really? That manuscript will come in handy... When I saw the Slemderman, he was attacking Kathleen. I shot him and he released her, but now this is happening with her randomly disappearing... I'm really worried..."
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 pm

" Don't be scared. He's not all that evil. Trust me or not, he's not all th-". Marshall stopped. "Isn't that the girl leaving the apartment, umm Kathleen is it?"" He asked.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:28 pm

"Yeah, you know her... But why does she have a W with a line through it on her forehead?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

" Hmmm. . . Kings defense. It's a sign to stop proxies from having any communication with Slenderman." He said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 pm

"What? Proxies? Kathleen's not a proxy..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next