Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:54 am

An ear piercing scream rang out shacking Jason to his core. "Okay, we have to leave now!" Jason struggled to pick up the stranger, and carried him like someone would carry a wounded soldier. "Oh course I had to forget my phone at home" he complained. The sun was going down fast and Jason still had about a half a mile to his car. "Who ever you are you better be thankful for this" Jason said in between breaths. The sun was nearly down. "Shit shit, wheres my flashlight..... damn it's the car!" Jason panicked. "Ok I need to find the way back to my car.....OH THE ALARM!" Jason fumbled through his pockets looking for his keys. "FOUND THEM!" he rang out. Jason pushed the alarm button on the remote control...nothing happened. The sun set and it was pitch black. Jason became very panicked and frustrated "COME ON COME ON!" Finally Jason heard the relieving sound of a faint car horn. "Yes!" he said to himself. Jason looked down at the stranger he was dragging. "Hey if you want to wake up like right now that would be FANTASTIC." he said the frustration heavy in his voice. Jason felt someone warm and wet on the hand that was carrying the boy by the torso. "What...What is this?" The clouds moved and the moonlight revealed what the liquid was. Terrified, Jason gasped "It's blood... oh no no no!" The clouds moved back over the moon as if taunting Jason. "Damn it! Where the fuck is my car!" The honking was getting louder but Jason still couldn't see the car. Jason started talking to himself "I've heard stories about these woods, and because of them I really don't want to be here right now." Again Jason looked down to the possible corps he was dragging along. "WAKE UP!" he shouted. Jason quickened his pace, he could see the the flashing lights of his car. "Yes!" Jason said with a huge sigh. Just a few feet from his car Jason said something he instantly regretted, "I'm so happy Slender man isn't real." he laughed nervously. Just then all the hairs on the back oh his neck stood up. Panicking "Why did I say that why the hell did I say that?" Jason turned off the car alarm and opened the back door to his car, pilling the stranger in. "Not that you can hear me or anything, but you're going to be fine I'm taking you to a hospital. Jason ran to the drivers door and got in. "Damn I got blood on my new coat" he complained. Just then something came over Jason an odd combination feelings bravery and stupidity. Jason turned on the car and put his hands on the wheel. "Come on I know you're out there Slender man, prove to me that you are real." He said sounding kind of insane. "Tick Tock T i c k T o c k."

[I feel bad for the blocks of text I leave sorry I'll try to get them shorter ^^'']
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm

"Heh."

Slenderman left.

It was one thing doing this sort of stuff to people when they'd been able to resist him previously, but it was quite another to try it at night; Slenderman could get tired too, every once in a million years or so, and even if Slenderman had only awoken last year, he could still tire of a single target- particularly one so predictable as this.

He blinked, and in an instant was in front of a car some distance away.

Inside of the car was a photographer mumbling Tick Tock to himself, and an unconscious boy who Slendy had pushed earlier.

A huge, dark, gaping mouth slowly opened creating a gargantuan tear in the skin covering Slenderman's face- long strings of thick, sticky flesh hung from his maw, and billions of tiny razor teeth practically vibrated in their sockets.

Very few had ever seen this and lived- and it had only been because Slenderman was preparing to eat their companion, and not them.

[[ If the kid doesn't start RPing again some time, I'll just have Slenderman devour him. ]]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Jason snapped out of the trace he put himself in, "Huh what?" Jason's eyes fell upon Slender man. "Oh fuck" he whispered to himself. Jason put the car in revers, looked out the back window, and hit the gas. "I'll drive backwards all night if I have to!" he said determined. "Why did I have to open my big mouth!" Jason sped the car up, "Okay think man, what buys you time with the slender man?" he said stammering. "Come on Jason, you had a HUGE slender man marathon over the summer last year." Jason went silent. "Oh I got it!" he proclaimed. Jason stopped the car and took out a pen and paper from the glove box. "I read some where that this symbol is supposed to slow him down or not make us visible to him." Enthusiasm in his voice. Jason drew two operator symbol and placed one on the dashboard, then he crawled over to the back seat and dropped another symbol on the floor of the truck so that it was visible through the truck window. Jason started the car again and made a U-turn so he wouldn't be in revers all night. "I hope this works" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Undead Fellow
Untainted
Undead Fellow

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:03 am

(so am I dead or not?)
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:48 pm

[[ I don't know, man. I said I would kill SOMEONE if they didn't return. If you're that person, then I recommend waking up sometime soon.}}

Immediately, Slender Man was on top of the truck, his tendrils wrapping themselves around the roof and slowly creeping through the two open windows, whilst the other two were bashed in by them.

Slenderman dipped his face down on the windshield to instill fear in them, as his face blanched down in front of them without warning.

What? An Operator Symbol? Oh dear. They thought that was an Anti-Slender symbol. Although the man's apparent confidence in the symbol was certainly causing concern.
Back to top Go down
Soulfilled Static
Untainted
Soulfilled Static

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Name: Zane WilliamsAwesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 133290
Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 832856

Personality: Very quiet - Quick when he is in danger

Appearance: Zane has Red Beats headphones, a Black Hollister jacket, black Levi jeans, and red and black adidas.

Bio:His brother is a photagrapher, and his sister is a cheerleader for the team. He went to jail once for protecting his girlfriend, a girl who use to be lesbian with some type of girl cat. He has many close friends. He currently moved to this town for a more peaceful life.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): Zane's Mother, father, brother, and sister.

Hobbies: Texting on the iPhone, Soccor, and drawing.
Likes: Music { specifically Rap/Hip Hop}, Greek mythology, and paranormal beings.

Dislikes: People who intimidate him, show offs, cheaters [ such as a girlfreind dating another boy ], but worst of all, he HATES people who mess with his family.

Grade: Highschool - 10th year.

Anything else you'd like to add: Blue kittie bro.

Last edited by Soulfilled Static on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : The like section was right under the hobbies section, plus I modified the name.)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Soulfilled Static- accepted

Undead Fellow- No, you're not dead, not yet at least... The roleplayer that estar is referring to that needs to get back on and roleplay soon is Dreaming of death, whose character is James, the one that is unconscious and bleeding in the car.
Back to top Go down
Soulfilled Static
Untainted
Soulfilled Static

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Zane was wondering through the woods at night. He liked to do this because it was quiet and peaceful. Zane was just about to sit down and watch the stars when he heard someone driving a car. This messed up his lovely time he was having. He went to the road were he heard the noise. Suddenly, a speeding car with a man with tentacles on it went by him. ' What in the name of holy fuck is going on here!?'. He called his brother Thomas, but he wouldn't answer. ' He is probably hanging out with that hoe again...' he whispered. Before he put his iPhone away, he left a voicemail saying ' Meet me in the forest. I just saw the weirdest shit ever!'. After he put his iPhone away, he was walking around noticing the car again. He see's a sign - somewhat of a x with a circle through it. ' ' What. The. Fuck. ' He said. He began to draw the sign and it looked like this:

-> Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 133290

Last edited by Soulfilled Static on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:18 pm

"DAMN IT!" Jason yelled in fright. The car swerved to one side of the road and stopped with a screech. "What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!" Jason looked around frantically for a way out but the side doors were not an option. "AHA!" Jason noticed that the truck door had not yet been claimed by slender man. Jason crawled back to the back seats and looked that the stranger he picked up. "I'm so sorry, but I can't take you with me." Jason said with regret in his voice. He rapidly scrambled over the back seats to the trunk, picked up his camera and pushed the trunk door open. "Fine fucking take him them!" Jason called angrily. Jason took off running down the road, but not before taking a few quick pictures of the incident. "I know you have to power to go back in time, you better fix my car with it!" he taunted.

Jason continued to run until he came across a kid on his phone at the edge of the forest. "RUN FUCKING RUN!" he commanded in between breaths.

[Soulfilled Static Jason is talking to you]
[estar take Dream if you want]
Back to top Go down
Soulfilled Static
Untainted
Soulfilled Static

PostSubject: -   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 am

Zane hears a kid screaming ' RUN FUCKING RUN! ' Zane starts to run alongside the kid. Zane wonders in his head ' I don't know why we are running. But I think it has to do with that boy in the car! ' Zane runs backwards. He takes a deep breath and says to himself ' Im gonna save that kid if its the last thing I do... ' He runs up to the car, breaks open the window, fixes the engine, and then trys to get into the car. Finally, Zane hears a click from the door, and it sprung open. ' Yes! ' He shouted. He goes into the car and starts the engine. He screams at the kid ' WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW! '. No reply is made. So, Zane just drove as he could to survive that no-faced murderer. He drives up to the running kid, but before he could get to him, he noticed that 'thing' was on the side door. Zane opened the window and punched the object in its no face. The one with no face falls on the floor, not even moving. He finally reaches the boy. ' GET THE FUCK IN NOW! ' Zane screamed.
[ Cracked eye Im giving you a choice. You can either get in the car with Zane, or continue running. Also who is the boys name, and what happened and your characters name? Answer that to Zane if you get in the car. If you don't, i'll just allow slenderman to have the stranger.]
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

[[Dude, that's powerplay, and god mode. You just instantly fixed a near-totalled engine, and punched Slenderman in the face. Normally, I'd take the hit, and nothign would happen, because normal stuff can't effect him- you don't know that though- but you actually controlled my character. Don't do that. I'm no admin, but as Slenderman I do have the power to choose who lives, dies, and is proxified. I'm going to pretend that your punch did nothing. Don't do it again.}}

Slenderman is not amused.

His tentacles reach into the car, and seize the boy who was, until now, unconscious. As the dark tendrils approach him, however, he wakes up, and starts screaming, yelling, shouting, all in a blind panic to try and survive what would ultimately be his undoing.

His resistance is futile, and pathetic.

Slenderman rips the door next to the boy off it's hinges, and drags the boy out through it. The truck- already in motion- continues speeding off to the other photographer to ask him to get into the now-bedraggled vehicle, leaving slenderman and the boy behind. Slenderman holds the boy up in the air, looking at him directly in the eyes.

The boy squirms, and shakes, and screams, to no avail.

"Help! Someone help me for fuck's sake!" He yelled to the photographers as Slenderman's face opened up in a huge, snarling jaw that would subsequently consume the boy if one of the two photographers were not to intervene- very quickly- with a tool or weapon with some magical, mythological, or chemical significance.

"Hush." Slenderman's many whispering voices filled the boy's consciousness.

"HELP! HELP! FOR GOD'S SAKE SOMEONE HE- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The boy screamed.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:23 pm

"Move over!" Jason pushed the new kid into the passengers seat. Jason put the pedal to the floor and the car only went about 40 miles per hour. "DAMN IT COME ON YOU PIECE OF JUNK!" he screamed angrily. The blood curdling yells for the from the boy he left behind tore through his ears. "This is so screwed up!" Jason cried. Jason drove until the screams were no more, his heart was pounding, but his mind was weary. The pile of scrap that was Jason's car stopped at the nearest gas station. Jason turned to the boy who was sitting in the passengers seat. With an exhausted look on his face said quietly said "Get the fuck out of my car. I don't car what you do just get out. Sorry if I sound like an asshole but.....just get out."

[Sorry Soulfilled but this is where are characters part ways.... for now]
Back to top Go down
Soulfilled Static
Untainted
Soulfilled Static

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Zane gets out of the car. He starts to walk to his house. For some reason, Zane has no breath, because of what he just experienced. His heart pounded against his chest, as if he had just almost been killed - which did almost happen. Zane walks to into his house. He looks for his keys, but it seems that his keys dropped when he was running. Zane had a mixture of feelings of anger and fright. '' AAHH!!! '' He screamed at the top of the lungs. He goes back outside, finds a bench, and is about to sleep. Zane says '' Some peaceful life... ''. Zane starts sleeping like a baby.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:02 pm

They have made their choice.

They could have saved him, they truly could have- that car was made of steel, which is Iron, essentially, and Slenderman is disrupted by Iron when it is used as a weapon against him- not killed, hurt- so they could have saved him.

True, they did not know that Iron is a weakness of his, but they could have tried.

Now the boy pays for their faults.

Slenderman disappears- the boy with him- and the sound of screaming increases in intensity, and volume, until it cuts out abruptly. You could say he was screaming from the other side. At least until he was made to stop.

Because they were cowards.

Because of them.

[[ Guys, I seriously recommend your characters to set up some sort of Vlog, Slenderblog or youtube channel in order to generate publicity and attract attention about Slendy. This'd also provide a way for all the characters to interact online, and put their heads together. You seriously have little chance on your own- and that's only of survival, not of defeating him- but if you were to act as one, he might simply crumble.]]
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 am

Jason packed his falling apart car out side of his apartment and dragged himself to the door. He fished around for his keys and opened the door. Jason flipped on the lights, doubled locked the door, locked the windows (which he was considering baring at this point), closed the currents, and felt a deep feeling of regret. He could have tried to save the kid, but his mind and body wouldn't have that. Jason sat on his bed and placed his head in his hands. "I couldn't save anyone...again!" he sobbed. "This is just like back then, all I could do was watch as Bolt broke everyone I loved." he cried. His sadness quickly became anger "Damn it I need..... I need to do something!" Jason said gritting his teeth. "Fine slender man You want to fucking play games FINE!" Jason ran over to his camera grabbed it and plugged it into his computer. "I'll play this game of yours you freak, but guess what it's my move!" Jason's voice was heavy with determination and hatred. Over the course of the next few hours Jason made a blog titled "The tall man's game" under the user name "Player 1". Jason uploaded all the photos he got as well as a description of what happened. Jason also typed this last post reading: "If there is anyone out there that is willing to help me or give me information please PLEASE comment or contact me on skype user name: Thekingoffashion. What happened tonight was no joke, and if there are any proxies reading this then I invite you to bring it. I'm not afraid not after what I saw tonight, I will save these people from slenderman. I can't let anyone else get hurt or die. P.S. Slenderman your suit is waaaaaaaaaaay out of fashion."

Jason logged off and did some research into something that could repel the slenderman. He searched for a couple of hours and finally found a symbol that looked like a wide W with a line through the center of it. The symbol was called the "Kings Defense" and the description of the symbol read: "Dated back to ancient times this symbol represents the will of a nearly invincible warrior ready to give his life for his king. It was thought that the symbol would ward off even the most powerful evil spirits. However, there is one problem with the symbol the more you have in a space the less effective they will be." After reading this Jason quickly took out a fat black marker and drew two huge symbols each one a different sheet of paper. Jason duck tapped one the outside of his door making sure it wouldn't come off in the wind, and another to the inside of the window. "Man I hope this keeps me at least a little protected." Jason whispered to himself. Jason flung himself onto his bed and passed out.

[estarr I've just given you a bunch to work with please at least give my symbol idea a chance. Also I intended Jason make a blog from the start I just had to get him home first.]
Back to top Go down
Soulfilled Static
Untainted
Soulfilled Static

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Zane finally wakes up from his hibernation. It is 8:02 in the morning. He wasn't very enthusiastic about not saving this kid, and the fact he had been locked out his house. He intended to make a youtube channel for this weird encounter, but it was obvious that he has no access to his house. Zane says " Ima have to break into my own house. Since I know how to pick a lock, and I just so happen have the materials, im in luck! " He said. As soon as he got in his house, he saw his Windows 8. He rushed to make a account. Called it ' NationalWarns '. He makes a video, asking people about any help on what to do. Then Zane looks up that Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 133290 symbol he saw. It was called the 'operator symbol'. He see's a description of the symbol. ' It is unknown whether it repels the Slenderman, or draws him near, as some sightings include the symbol itself. ' Zane somehow remembers this man from when he was five. He was in the playground and suddenly, he was taken by '' him ''. He was a survivor. And now, he needs to stop Slendy's crap. He packs a bag full of things you would camp with. And then he packs his favorite pistols, named Life and Death, and engraves all the bullets with the name 'Slenderman'. Zane says to himself " Time to go hunting. You better run you no-faced bastard! "
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Slenderman... slept.

He'd... well. To tell you what he'd done with the kid would be to spoil the surprise of the real thing, when it happens to you.

(( If anyone is killed, I will PM you about what happens. You can share it if you want, but only OOC. ))

But suddenly, he awoke, and for the first time in so long a time he felt two things.

Firstly, Surprise, shock even. Secondly, he felt the presence of the Symbol.
Humans knew it as King's Defense, but Slender Man knew it as oppression.
It did not cause him pain- to him, there was nothing capable of defeating him, nor causing him pain- but the symbol cried out. So loudly.

So loud.

To but it blankly, it was annoying, but in truth it was more than that. It was not painful, but he still could not bare it for very long, and it was good at pushing the sense from him.

In some ways it was good at keeping him at bay from the user of the Symbol.

In others, it was good at pushing him to open acts of savagery and brute force- which usually result in a death, and which he would not usually commit.

Overall, it's best to keep one small one on you. It will deter him from attacking you- but since they weaken their strength based on proximity to another symbol, you'd better hope to whatever God you claim exists that you don't get within three metres of someone else using this tactic.

Or you will both likely die when he gets close enough.

Slenderman cried out.

Not in pain, or torment, but in frustration.

The creator of the two newest symbols would die for this.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Jason awoke the next morning to a spinning room. "Oh go my head." he whined. "Damn it I slept in my cloths....the ones that are covered in dried blood fucking gross" he said half awake. Jason got out of bed and stumbled into the apartments small living room. He was quickly reminded of the horrors that took place last night when he saw the symbol tapped to the window. "So it wasn't a dream" Jason mumbled to himself. Jason walked back into his room to change cloths, the memories of last night would not leave his mind. Jason walked over to the to the symbol he placed on the window and took it down, then he grabbed the one on the door and took that one down. Jason tore them to shreds and tossed them into the garbage. Jason grabbed one of the 18in x 24in pieces of paper he used for drawing class and a fat black sharpie. He drew the outline of the Kings Defense so that it would take up the entire page. Jason began to color it in and just before he finished he smirked and said "Lets see how you like one huge symbol jerk." He took some duck tape and plastered it to the window.

Jason continued about his morning and checked his blog.....no comments. He decided the upload a picture of the symbol so that anyone who needed to defend themselves could. Then, Jason roamed the internet for about an hour on anything until he found a youtube video. "Hey its that kid from last night." Jason watched the video and then commented "Hey there is a symbol that can protect you" and sent a link to the picture Jason put on his blog.

Later on in the day Jason took a permanent marker and drew the symbol and the back of his left hand. Then, he placed a glove over it so it would not interfere with the one in the window. "Damn it slender man you made me compromise my style for that you will pay dearly." Jason laughed to himself. Jason sighed and checked his phone " Oh man its time to go practice the good old karate. I needed something to take my mind off all this." Jason packed his gear and headed out for the gym.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 am

Kathleen was, as usual, being lazy and procrastinating on actual work by surfing the internet. She was currently investigating vlogs, Slender blogs, and youtube channels of people who claim to have seen or been attacked by the Slenderman. 'Hm, this one's obviously a fake... another fake... more fakes... Hey, this one looks promising so far.' She thought as she stumbled across Jason's blog. She read it and chuckled when she got to the 'Your suit is waaaaaaaaaaay out of fashion' part. 'This one seems interesting, and the encounter seems to be true... Should I go and gather more information on him?' She wondered.

She paused when she faintly heard Slenderman cry out and sensed his frustration. 'Ne ne, Slendy, what's wrong?' She thought/asked. 'Is it about the guy you attacked last night? On his Slenderblog he recently posted this weird W with a line through it, claiming that it will keep you away. I'm guessing it's true then if it's gotten you this frustrated and angry... Shall I go investigate and gather more information on him? Perhaps find and destroy that symbol for you?'
Back to top Go down
Soulfilled Static
Untainted
Soulfilled Static

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Zane was not fucking around with Slendy. He was gonna wait till night time, because he had some midnight camo gear and he had some paint to paint his guns a shiny sliver black. Before he left he always checked the time. It was the afternoon. He went back on the computer and saw a link. " Isn't that the bastard who kicked me outta his car when I saved him?! " He said. He clicked the link. His eye caught him when he saw the phrase, ' Repel Slenderman. Draw a W with a line through it. '. He immediately got his favorite black and red markers and drew it on his hands, and his guns, as well as the operator sign.
He messaged the kid on his Skype. He said ' Meet me next to the old abandoned school were children disappeared. Wear all black. '. He got one of his least favorite pistols named Robin and Jay and left to the school. But, he had remembered to check for views and other comments. He posted to the 90 viewers he had to meet him at the old abandoned school were children disappeared.
He then checked the time again. It was 9:45 pm. He set out for the school.
[ I want everyone in this RP to go to the school. We are all gonna attack Slendy, in hope that he just simply breaks down. ]
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Meanwhile, in the shadows of the night, lurks a being not so dissimilar to slender. This being had been watching the events unfold, quietly contemplating a course of action as to how it could....sidetrack the plans of its dear kinsman. Until now, it had to wait patiently as the mortals futilely tried to use aggression in order to temporarily disperse its brother. But now, with the rules of slender and its game having come along as such, it can present itself properly.

Sitting on a stump, toying with his pocket watch, the aspect of hope, Luminen, waits for the mortals to come his way.
((Description of Luminen:

Name: Luminen

Description: The Aspect of Hope itself, this being
has been an accomplice to humanity since their inception in the
primordial matters. With the rise of the his kin Aspects, he has tripled
his efforts in ensuring mankind's progress. Man just needs to remember:
In the darkest of hours, there is always a ray of hope.

Physical description: Slicked-back Brown hair. Goatee. Medium, toned build. Six feet in height. Golden Eyes.

Clothing:
A White T-shirt, with a Charcoal grey vest over it. Dark Blue jeans. Sandals. Two stud earrings in each ear. A silver ring on each ring finger, with a garnet necklace around his neck. Has an old-fashioned watch in his left hand at all times.

Abilities: Is normally intangible, able to take corporeal form when wished. Able to absorb
souls into his being, putting them into a state of perpetual bliss.
Uses light itself as a form of offensive ability and to bring protection
to those in harms way.

Essentially, while Slender is the Aspect of the Unknown, Luminen is Hope. ))
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm

[[ So many King's Defenses on one person? Dead. ]]

"Yes. Find the symbol- destroy it." Slenderman pushed his thoughts out to the girl.

Then, by impulse alone he warped himself through the tunnel of time and space commonly used by the aspects, and arrived shortly at the school.

But then.

A presence.

"Brother?" Slenderman asked.

His form altered suddenly. He was shorter now- almost human. His face was fully featured, handsome even. Dashing, but marked with a kind of deep suffering. His skin was deathly pale- a ghostly pallor that still marked him out as one of the 'enemy'.

"My Brother? Why have you entered this world? You have seldom taken interest in the affairs of regulars before." Slenderman was tall for a human, and lithe, but muscular and sleek. His hair was black as night, and unkempt atop his head. He could feel the presence of King's Defenses growing closer, but the symbols were weakened substantially by their proximity to one another, to the point of being bearable.

"Luminen! Show yourself!" Slenderman demanded, using regular human speech, from a human mouth.

He wore a suit, but the collar was messed, and the jacket undone. His tie flapped behind him gently in the breeze.

His breath formed a cloud in front of him.

In, out. In, out.

The symbols were beginning to be more than annoyances now, he hoped his Proxy, the Cat, would dispatch them soon.

But he demanded the presence of his fellow Aspect of Hope once again.

"Luminen! Where are you? Why are you here?!"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Jason practiced at the dojo a couple blocks from his apartment, he was there for about an hour and a half then packed up and went home. It was about 7 o'clock when Jason left for home. It was odd though, Jason kept hearing a rustling in the bushes as he walked home as if something was following him. Jason ignored the sounds, and got to his apartment. Jason noticed that someone messaged him on skype, and replied: "Look I'll try and make it but someone or something is following me and I'm pretty sure it wants me dead.... I'm going to stay home of a bit and see if I can't catch whats following me, good luck man and just remember the more symbols the less effect they will have."

Jason turned off all the lights in his home in order to coax whatever was out there closer to his door. "I swear if it's just another crazy stalker girl wanting my fashion advice I'm done."

[estar just to make sure you know Jason is no where near the school right now so the symbol I have in the window should still be in full effect.]

[Neko show me what you got Cool ]
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 am

Appearing from behind the aspect of the unknown, Luminen casually swings his pocket watch by its chain with his left hand. As he always has, he is smiling.
"You summoned me, my dear kinsman?" He announced, flicking his right wrist and summoning a cup of tea into existence. Drinking it, he sits upon the air itself, infront of his fell sibling.
"Oh, but you are the only one allowed a casual romp through the mortal plane? You didn't seem bothered the past few times I've...joined in, on your little games. Then again, you never could defeat me in chess, so perhaps the unknown has found fear from its siblings gaze?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 am

Kathleen had to go by the school on her way to where she knew her first stalking victim was. She paused when she saw two hansom men at the school. 'Odd...' She thought, listening in on their conversation as her curiosity got the best of her. 'Hm? I know that voice... Slenderman? Who knew he was so good-looking as a human... Wait a second, did he just call that other guy brother? Well, that answers my question of 'Are there other slender-people?', now just my other question of 'Is there a Slender Woman?' needs to be answered... If Adyna saw either of them now, her boy-crazy self would fall head over heels for them and more then willingly become a proxy...' She thought. She smirked and sent a text to Adyna, telling her to meet her at the school as she continued on the way to her target.

She stalked Jason as quietly as possible all the way back home. Then pulled out her high-powered listening device and listened for a few minutes. She smirked when she saw an unlocked, cracked open upstairs window and heard him say "I swear if it's just another crazy stalker girl wanting my fashion advice I'm done", a plan already formulating in her mind. 'He's downstairs in the living room, waiting for me to try to come in through the front or any of the downstairs windows. I'll Climb that nearby tree and get onto the roof first, then sneak in through the window.' She thought, then went through with that phase of her plan.

She smirked as she silently crept through the upper floor, going through all the drawers and taking all pens and writing utensils. 'Lets see you draw the symbol with nothing to draw it with.' She thought, going back into his bedroom and quietly ransaking his closet, making it look like another crazed fan had been here looking for advice on fasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next