Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:56 am

Sensing Kathleen's motives, Luminen had already moved Jason's art supplies near the lad. In their place, he put a set of slightly explosive decoy writing utensils, chuckling to himself as he awaited her slight misfortune.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:17 am

Kathleen put all the utensils in her empty Hatsune Miku messenger bag along with an art book she found with fashion tips and hand-drawn clothes patterns, to make it seem even more like a crazed fan. 'The signs are downstairs and there's probably more pens and stuff downstairs. I'll toss my bag out the window, go downstairs, then use my slingshot to brake the lamp upstairs and hide so that he'll go upstairs. Then i can grab the other writing utensils and tear up the symbols while he's looking for me upstairs.' She thought.

She tossed her bag out the window, but then jumped in surprise when she heard a small explosion. She looked out the window, then gasped when she saw her poor bag destroyed. 'Aww, i really liked that bag too... It was my favorite bag and now i have to go look online and try to find another one...' She thought, slumping over.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 am

Snapping his fingers, a new bag appears infront of the lass, but with a note attached to it, saying
"When you stare into the abyss, it isn't just your sight it captures. Vacate the young lad's premises, otherwise risk displeasing me.

-Luminen"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Kathleen raised an eyebrow. 'Luminen? Slendy's brother? So they're against each other or something?' She wondered. 'Well, if he wants me to join his side he'd better come here himself and give me a reason why. If he thinks i'll betray Slendy though, he's got another thing coming.' She thought to herself, quietly sneaking downstairs with her new bag and pulling out her slingshot.

Adyna had just gotten to the school. She raised her eyebrow when she saw two very tall and very attractive males. 'So this is what Kathleen is up too... But speaking of her, where the heck is she?' She wondered, then started walking over to the two, deciding to ask them if they've seen her.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Slenderman Sighed.

"I suppose I'm not all that bothered, Luminen. But please stop with the Archaeic speech? It's more than annoying, and don't those symbols annoy you too?"

Slenderman sat down, this time on a short-chopped log that appeared out of thin air, and withered slightly as he sat down on it.

"And would you mind if I were to ask for some tea too? Yours was always better than mine."

Slenderman adjusted himself again on the improvised seat, and if you'd been there you could practically imagine the cries of all the imaginary dryads as he inadvertently corrupted it.

"And would you mind if I as-" Slenderman winced mid-sentence.

"Please don't do that sort of thing, it's dreadfully uncomfortable, you know. Their thoughts are somewhat conjoined with mine, and their displeasure is also my own."

"But please at least tell me what you're planning on doing with my proxies this time, so I can try and stop them dying- it's rather inconvenient."

And then another thought crossed his mind.

"How is Aphrael?" Aphrael was the Aspect of Love. Not all of the aspects were related by blood, you could almost say that they were much like humans in that respect.

Aphrael, the Aspect of Love, was a tall, slender, elegant woman with long dark brown hair and pale skin. Her body curved gently, and she commonly wore whatever she was feeling like. Slender Man- the aspect of the Unknown, was deeply in love with her. One could say it was natural, seeing as Love is full of uncertainty at times- full of the unknown, at times, but one could also question how such an unpredictable, malevolent aspect could feel love.

The returning answer would be something along the lines of "He's unpredictable."

And she didn't love him back anyway- he was one of the few she didn't love, being the Aspect of Love. She even loved the Aspect of Nature- The Rake.

But not Der Ritter.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Summoning his kinsmen some tea, Luminen hands it to his fellow aspect, always with a smile.
"You know how I tend to operate, my slender sibling. I won't kill them, but that doesn't mean I can't....motivate others to take action against them. After all, unseelie, humanity does have free will and shall operate how they wish, regardless of how I try to instruct them. You may enjoy the creation of proxies, but I do not." He answered, his left hand casually swinging the his pocket watch by its chain.

"As for the symbols? They tend to affect certain beings differently, even eldritch beings such as ourselves. You could say that the mortals have had assistance in finding wards against the more...antagonistic beings, such as yourself. They've always been quite crafty after all, especially when confronted by something they do not understand. You must remember, my dear brother: when you keep the board open, challengers tend to arrive at moments most inopportune." He commented, casually skirting around certain important subject matters that slender may have wished to have had addressed.

"Lastly, for aphrael? She has been fine, but reclusive as always. She never did forgive us and the others when the aspect of beauty needed to be...permanently disposed of..." Luminen trailed off, his voice sad, and his smile bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Hearing an explosion Jason opened the front door to see a smoldering pile of paper. "The game is afoot!" he proclaimed. Jason closes the door and double locks it and places duct tape over both the locks making sure that if someone were in his house they would have a hell of a time getting the duct tape off and thus giving Jason time to catch them before they got away. The apartment is laid out like this: up stairs there is only one window the one in Jason's room. Down stairs there is the front door and the big window with the symbol in it and because this is a really old apartment complex there is no back door. Jason taped the lock on the window as well. Just then he heard something shatter upstairs. Jason ran upstairs and found the only lap in his room to be broken and the window open. "Damn it!" he said in frustration. He slammed the window shut, slapped some duct tap on it, and then he heard a scratching at the door. Jason grinned "Got you." he whispered. Jason ran downstairs to find a cat like girl scratching at the duct tape on the locks, and the symbol from the window torn up. Jason rushed over to her and went to grab pulling her away from the door so that his back was to the door and she was in the center of the room.

Jason took off the glove and relieved the symbol on his hand to her. "You may destroyed the paper on but I still have this one." he said with rage in his voice. "Look I know what you are and why you have come here, but I don't want to hurt you, and trust me I am more than capable of doing so." Jason said firmly. "Remember who you are, remember the ones you love, please I don't want to hurt you!" Jason yelled. He began to slowly move towards her, grabbing a marker that she had not yet found. "Please just remember who you were before him, I don't want to hurt another person." Jason pleated. "Whats it going to be?" Jason said making sure to keep a good distance from her.

[I really want to save Kathleen Neko, and I have a good idea as to how I can do it, but the choice is yours.]

Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Adyna walked up to the males. "Excuse me." She said, not having seen them summon things out of thin air. "Would either of you happen to have seen a short, cat-like girl by the name of Kathleen? She also goes by the nickname Rainbow. Anyways, she told me to come here for some reason, but it seems she's not here... I don't know if i should be thankful or worried about that..." She said, then quickly explained. "She doesn't really like most males, you see. Generally, she hates majority of males of the human species, I think it may have something to do with her past, but i don't know any details. I don't think she even knows that part of her past. Not consciously anyways. It seems that there are some bad memories that she has locked away and buried in her subconscious." She said. 'The only reason I know bits and pieces of it is that those memories sometimes come back to haunt her in reoccurring nightmares...' She thought to herself.

Kathleen hissed and puffed up slightly, her arms and fingers tensing, preparing to take a swipe at him if he got to close. "Loved ones? What loved ones? My so-called family? Ha! I despise every single one of them. I detest them because i know they would never love the real me. They are simply idiotic, lying, deceitful, hateful, self-centered, arrogant, narcissistic, hypocrites; just like the vast majority of humans. When i see and hear about how people treat animals, the environment around them, and even their fellow humans, usually i am ashamed to have to call myself a human. Most humans are cruel, heartless, and disgusting, especially men like you." She hissed out, venom lacing her words when she said the last part of the last sentence, her hand inching for her purse which had a small can of pepper spray and a tazer, along with various other objects which could potentially be used as a weapon, in it.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Slenderman looked at her.

"Well. Kathleen is... being harassed by a man who doesn't want to hurt her using a marker pen. Also, the reason she doesn't like guys is because she is homosexual." Slenderman said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I was having a conversation with my- until recently- estranged brother."

"Luminen, you're doing it again- you're skirting around something. You always let yourself be caught too, it's simply aggravating. Please either tell me, or don't get caught."

Then the thoughts of Aphrael came back, flooding every channel of his mind- including those to his proxies. A wistful look danced on the Eldritch's face, and he clasped his eyes shut, for fear of them leaking the fluid that humanity has taken upon itself to call tears.

But those thoughts were dashed again.

"The matters, Luminen. What are you avoiding telling me?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Chuckling to himself, Luminen simply drinks his tea and sets it to the side.
"And where would the fun be in being plain and simple, mine kinsmen? Does the unknown fear uncertainty? Or perhaps you've come to see my intrusion as a hinderance and not an addition to your little games? Regardless, I shall come and go as I please. I care for you, but simply allowing you to constantly toy with the mortals isn't something I shall stand by and watch. I've let you indulge your voracious appetite, so now you shall let me indulge my inquisition." He said with a firm, solid tone, snapping his fingers after saying that and summoning chains to bind themselves across Kathleen's body, restraining her from hurting the lad.

Looking towards the innocent little girl, Luminen simply continues to smile and retorts to her inquiry
"She is currently embroiled in a conflict with a man whose actions have caused my brother pain. Though, if you see her, tread carefully. She isn't the person you knew, little one."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Jason backed off noticing her reaching for her bad. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had a bad life. Just please calm down I'm only going to act if you do. Just take your hand out of your bag." he said calmly. "I know what its like to have people hate you and hurt you for the things you love. I know what its like to be tossed aside and forgotten about. Men like me?" he paused for a second. "You the men who poor their souls into the art they make only to have society label as a homosexual and ridicule you for it. Men who are tortured and beaten up for self expression, is that the kind of man I strike you as, because that is who I am?" He said with deep sorrow in his voice. "I'm not the man you think I am, I've....he's (referring to Bolt his "dead" alter ego) done things you wouldn't believe." his voice hollow. "Please I'm not going to hurt you and I don't want you to hurt me. If I may I would like to just talk to you, it sounds like you've had it pretty rough." Jason backs way off and lows his hands. "Please it would be really great to finally be able to talk to someone about my life I uh..... I don't have very many friends. Just stay right there though." his voice rang out genuine. "You seem like the purrrfect person to talk to" he joked.

[The_Childs_Last_Light thanks for the assist but it came at a rather bad time. I wish I was faster at typing XD.]
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:58 pm

"I doubt that. She's stronger willed and more bull-headed then either of you think. She may go along with something for a while, play along with the game. But she will never really change much, as soon as it conflicts with her morals or beliefs, she will stop going along with it. For example, if Slenderman told her to kill me, she would flatly refuse. She may have many bad traits and habits, such as extreme laziness and procrastination, but she has never been, is not, and never will be disloyal to the select few that she deems as friends." Adyna said.

Kathleen glared at him, though she couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her from his little joke. "I'd be more inclined to believe you if there weren't random chains that appeared out of nowhere binding me." She said, then suddenly stopped and stared off into space as the image of Aphrael flashed through her mind. 'What? Who is that tall, beautiful woman?' She wondered, a blush spreading across her cheeks as her heart rate increased.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:09 am

Surprised Jason said "What the hell! Where did they come from?" Seeing his chance Jason run up to her and that said "I still hope we can be friends." regret and hope filled his voice. Jason drew the Kings Defense symbol on Kathleen's forehead in hopes that it would some how break the bond between her and slender man. "God I hope this works" he said backing away. "Well you don't seem to be going anywhere and I'll have to wait and see if anything comes from my idea of breaking the power he holds over you, so you want to just talk?" Jason said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Name: Marshall Johnson

Personality: Adventurous/Likes making friends

Appearance: Blue hoodie, Green eyes, White jeans, and Blonde hair.

Bio: Marshall's mom had died due to a horrible murder. His father was a veteran from a war. Marshall once had a alter-ego, called Nitro. ' Nitro ' was the depressed side of Marshall. ' Nitro ' had been in a fight with a kid who talked about his mom. ' Nitro ' bashed him badly, and even tried to choke him. After this event happened, he was stalked by a tall man with no face in a all black suit. He is currently in this town for a better life.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): His father, and his dog ( does a dog even apply? )

Hobbies: Drawing, Making food.

Likes: His girlfreind Adyna, adventuring, drawing, buetiful scenery.

Dislikes: People who make fun of his mom, people who hurt animals, Slenderman, people who hurt Adyna's feelings.

Grade: Highschool, 13th year.

Anything else you'd like to add: Blue kitten.
Note: The Adyna Marshall dates is the Adyna that RainbowNeko controls. If this is not okay with Neko, please tell me and I will change this.
Back to top Go down
Undead Fellow
Untainted
Undead Fellow

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm

(holee shit. i was gone for a while! so sorry, guys.)

Thomas took a check of his surroundings before he got up off the floor. Last night was hard to remember, and his head felt like it got pummeled by a train. Had he been drinking last night? He was never a fan of drinking. Actually, a lot of stuff was hard to remember. What was I doing yesterday? What am I doing here? What was in that forest? As he got himself up, he rubbed his head, walking to his room. Opening up his phone, he got a voicemail from a guy.

Memories flooded back as he remembered the Thin Man coming for him, and his struggles to fight back. Nothing happened after that, or at least nothing happened that he remembered.

Oh, and he remembered that guy was his douchebag brother. God.

EDIT: (whoops, i may have made a silly mistake. static, when you called thomas did you mean me?)

Last edited by Undead Fellow on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made a mistake)
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:00 pm

"Tha- AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Slenderman screamed as he switched rapidly between Der Grossmann and his Aspect Form, flickering on/off sharply. His contact with Kathleen was not entirely severed though, as the 'Lad' also had one of the symbols on his palm.

And through that contact, he saw Aphrael.

Tall, beautiful, elegant, wondrous.

Perfect.

But then she smiled evilly, and her clothes disappeared- she had a habit of doing this, actually. She has nothing to be worried about in terms of her body, and although she's not flaunting, she isn't self conscious either.

This though, was something of a taunt.

And then there was that Kathleen could probably see it too.

Slenderman cut everything to do with Kath. She was no longer a proxy. He would never dare to dredge through her mind again, just in case she remembered something about Aphrael.

Finally, after a minute or so of convulsing spasms between human-aspect and Slender Man form, Slenderman settled into his human form again, his hands shaking, his hair disheveled, and eyes wild.

He sipped the tea.

Nice, hot, sweet. Luminen was very good at this- Slenderman made a note to ask how it was done at some point.

"She is no longer under my control- I set her free." Slenderman mused painfully.

Things were beginning to get direr and direr. All of his proxies were gone now- bar Masky and Hoody, but GOD KNOWS what THEY'RE doing.

Masky stood in front of a large computer monitor. His mask was discarded on the table nearby, and he held a long, thin cigarette between his lips.

He was looking at Slender Blogs.

Most of them thought that he and his friend Hoody were totally under Slenderman's control, and no more than mindless drones.

The very notion was a strange mix of laughable and insulting.

Masky had retained a large part of his mind when he was taken, because he'd been wearing an iron wrist-band- a family heirloom- during the stalking period, and during the Proxification. Hoody had been welding plate steel at the time, and when Slenderman appeared suddenly, he flinched, and a goodly amount of liquid steel splashed over his right arm and upper chest, which was bare because of the heat in summer. Steel is a product of Iron, and thus it is iron. To this day, Hoody could not take out all of the flecks of steel; thus giving him this element of self control.

As a result of this, they were totally aware of Slenderman's behavior.

And his weaknesses.

Beside Masky, lay an envelope. It was sealed in wax with the Operator Symbol marked into the wax with an iron tool. It was to be delivered that evening to the house of a man named Thomas, and also forwarded to the Fashion-lad, who was currently holding an ex--proxy prisoner. It contained instructions on the use of iron as a defensive implement, and two iron signet rings each.

Masky smiled.

Slendy twitched in pain.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Vegreo- accepted and that's fine.

Adyna had left to find her cat-like friend. She pulled out her phone and texted her boyfriend. *Hey babe, Kathleen's gone missing and is probably in some kind of trouble again... Can you help me look for her?* She pressed send and kept looking as she waited for a reply.

Kathleen slumped forward as she felt the connection break, blushing bright red as she remembered the images of Aphrael that had flashed through her mind before the connection had been completely broken. Her heart pounded in her chest and she squirmed slightly from the uncomfortable heat raging through her body. 'W-who is that amazingly beautiful, goddess-like woman? I must find out who she is and meet her!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Jason watched as the girl twitched and fell forward a bit. "Hey are you ok? Did it work can you feel his control over you anymore?" Jason watched as the girl turned red as a cherry. "Uh are you ok? You're not like mad at me or anything right?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm

She blushed harder, coming back to the present, then shook her head vigorously. "I-I'm fine..." She said, looking away. "Can you please remove the chains now?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am

Jason blinked shocked that his plan worked. "Oh uh yeah sorry" he said rushing over to her. Jason removed the chains that held her. "So what are you going to do now? I mean if you need help with anything I would love to be of assistance." He said blushing. "Oh and sorry about your forehead, that mark will protect you but it won't wash off for a while." he explained. "How far from your house are we? Do you need a ride?" Jason said with a helpful smile. "You should let someone know where you are. Oh can have my things back?" He extended his hand to help the young lady up. "My name is Jason Williams whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:24 am

She rubbed her arms where the chains had been. "My name is Kathleen Noah. By the way, you didn't need to do that you know. If you thought Slendy had any real control over me, you would be wrong. Sure he could read my thoughts and that was a bit annoying, but he couldn't force me to do anything.He simply hadn't requested me to do something I was completely against doing yet." She said. "You seem nice. I'll be fine on my own though. I live pretty close, but i don't really want to go home, so i'll just text a friend of mine and go to her house instead..." She said, handing him his stuff back.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

"Ah well that would have been nice to know." he laughed. "Look Kathleen, I was serious when I told you that I would you listen to you and your problems. I like learning and helping people. It uh would be great if I finally had someone to talk to as well." he smiled. "But what am I saying I'm just glad this game of cat and mouse came to an end between you and I." Jason chuckled to himself. "Um if I may ask, what were you blushing about earlier? You turned beet red."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 am

"well, i tried to tell you." She said, shrugging. "You seem nice, and i would like to have someone, other then my best friend of five years of course, to talk to... Perhaps we could become friends..." She said. Her blush came back full-force when he brought it up. "U-umm, n-nothing..." She said, looking away. She was blushing so hard that even the tips of her ears were turning red. 'At least nothing that you'd probably want to know about...' She thought
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 am

"Awesome!" Jason said happily. Jason told Kathleen a bit about himself how he was a college student studying fashion design. He also told her about his dark past with his alter ego. Jason went on to tell her about the people he hurt in his time of being his alter ego. "Phew feels good to talk about that." he smiled. "Well enough about me what can you tell me about yourself?" he said looking at her. (Please tell your story then answer the questions bellow).

Jason paused, "Kathleen....can you tell me anything that might be able to help me get rid of slenderman?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 am

Kathleen told him about her psycho-religious, hateful family; about how she had no friends in elementary because the other kids thought she was weird and ostracized her; about when she first realized she likes girls and has no attraction whatsoever to guys and how scared she is every day that her family will find out;about the first and only girlfriend she had and how she had broken her heart; how she had been depressed and at times suicidal for an entire summer and how her family hadn't noticed a thing during this time; about all the people who had teased and hurt her, those two-faced liars who pretended to be her friend, only to spread rumors and lies and her deepest secrets behind her back; and of how she knew that if her family knew the truth about her, they would never accept her and would probably disown her and kick her out of the house.

Kathleen sighed. "I'm sorry, but i don't really know that much about the slenderman... I was only a proxy for less then a week after all..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next