Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender: The Rise

Go down 
+4
Kelly Jones
ArueIsClose
James Oliver
karmasixxofsn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Slender: The Rise Empty
PostSubject: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

The world is gone.
Years ago, we thought monsters weren't real. We thought it was just superstition, paranoia.
We were wrong.
It came, it made minions, so many of them, we call them proxies. They were so hard to kill. We couldn't do anything...
And the worst thing is that people started surrendering and giving themselves up to become proxies. Gave themselves up to HIM...
He is the monster we all thought could not exist. He was the Slender-man.
But he wasn't the only monster.
They say that all of the main ones, the bigger fish, the truly nightmarish ones, were all part of a CIA experiment in Area 51. They say that they all got out after somebody broke in and freed them.
We found out they all have weaknesses. But so far exactly three of them have died. The weakest ones.
And he is still alive, still watching.
How can we fight? There is no way to fight them.
But I found a weakness they all have.
They all are weakened and killed by a material, any material, with a mixture of bronze and iron in it.
Luckily, we found a lot of these two materials and have burned and molded them into weapons.
Now comes the time to rise.
Now comes the time to fight.

Hey guys, Karma here. Welcome to The Rise, a slender roleplay in which the apocalypse has come, and Slender-man is behind all of it.
I know, right?
The idea is that we are 2 years into it and we found their, the monsters, weaknesses and now we have to fight back. All people can be survivors or proxies, and one lucky person gets to be Slender-man.
But, Slender man does not get to know everything that's happening. He has to find out through his proxires or on his own. Ad he can't know where everyone is at all times.
Cause this Slender-man isn't as old as time itself.

Character list:

Name:

Role: Proxy/survivor

Equipment: (Ammo and guns are rare now- so don't go giving yourself everything. I'll be strict on this)

Description:

Background:

Other:

Hope you enjoy/like this!
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Name: James "QuickSilver" Oliver 

Role: Proxy/survivor: Survivor

Equipment: (Ammo and guns are rare now- so don't go giving yourself everything. I'll be strict on this): Flashlight, small bronze and iron pocket knife, lighter, old cig (saving it for the end of the rise),small backpack

Description: Working at the old fort was hard.. harder now with these.. creatures loose. Leaving the fort to join the search for a way to stop the creatures James encounters the men and women ready to fight as soon as the weakness was found. Abandoning the research team to join what he calls "The Rebellion" he is very happy to find what he hopes is the 'last cigarette in the land' planning to use it the moment the rebellion has finished this 'war'.

Background: Not quite sure what happened.... there was a flash near his location...then nothing.

Other: BLUE KITTEHS!
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Accepted, welcome, blue kittehs.

Also another announcement: Survivors can attack other survivors and proxies, Slender-man can kill and make proxies. Survivors can kill survivors, but please, give people a chance.

I will make my character sheet after everyone else.

You can do 1st or 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:56 pm

//alright good..now we wait for more...bet Neko might join too Very Happy\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:17 pm

//(Hopefully =) Sh'es a good role-player...though I must admit, her role-play, if I had made the correct slender-man and weapon idea, could have led into this. But it's better to make them separate, no?)\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:30 pm

//most likely...HEY! I just had an idea to kickstart my side of the rp..a flashback...what do you think?\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 pm

//( D= wait until Tuesday young person!)\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm

// D:< OK\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

//( Actually go ahead with the flash back but it won't be the official beginning)\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 am

hi people!
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello everyone, Karma here, I would just like to say I am happy to have met you and all, and thus I announce: This role-play you CAN become a monster from ?Area 51
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

((Karma, you sneaky bastard.

Name: Jay Trusman

Role: Survivor

Equipment: Bow and arrow, also good at first aid. Carries a knife as well.

Description: Jay wears (strictly) tanktops, black shoes, and blue jeans.

Background: Jays parents, knowing this day would come, taught him survival skills, and how to kill.

Other: Cheese burritos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm

//( Accpeted. Why u burrito me? meh!)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:36 pm

/((When we start?
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

//( let's wait for one more person)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:44 pm

/(( NO LETS JUST START! IM PUMPED ABOUT THIS RP!
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm

//( -_- ok fine. People may join while we are playing. I'll be slendy for now.

Name: Arthur Holderman

Role: Survivor

Equipment: Large military bag, canned goods (9), 22. pistol, (6) bullets, one pocket knife of the powerful mixture, and his trusty harmonica.

Description: He is a mid 20's kind of person, but he is prepared to do anything to destroy the Der Ritter. He has wavy orange hair and green eyes. He has a lean built and a scar running across his hand.

Background: He had been researching monsters for one of his stories when it all began. He fought to save his neighbors and get them to safety, but in the process the girl he loved and 5 others died, as well as his daughter.

Other: He still holds onto a photograph of his dead family.

Accepted.

Name: Masky

Role: Proxy

Equipment: He carries a weapon of sorts at all times, a variety of masks, and he always has his black hoody.

Description: Rather than being built tough, he relies upon his strength and power that he gained from becoming a proxy. He is average height, thin, with eyes no one can see and hair that is bluish brown.

Background: He released the monsters from Area 51 under Slender-mans directions and became the first proxy. Since then he has been Slender-mans favorite agent, because of all the work he has done and the proxies he's made.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm

"Hey, Arthur? you got my knife fixed yet?" James asked slightly impatient. "I want to kill something soon... the sooner we kill something the better for this 'Rise' of yours."
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 pm

I was sitting down at the moment, with my water supply running low. I had no food, or shelter, but it didn't matter. I would hide in a abandoned building by night. Traveling by night was suicidal, everybody knew that. My survival crew all died, and I am pretty sure there is about two others alive ONLY. The last of us, in the world. We couldn't create mankind again, but we can survive, in the honor of mankind. I am going to die but not without a fight.

Last edited by ArueIsClose on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Name: Jane 'FoxWoman' Jones

Role: Proxy/survivor: Survivor

Equipment: (Ammo and guns are rare now- so don't go giving yourself everything. I'll be strict on this): Bronze and Iron Bowie knife, slightly rusty 1911 (4 bronze and iron bullets), small flashlight,.

Description: (appearance is basicly my profile pic)

Background: A shadowy past in the Area 51 Barracks has taught her to trust no one...she's a lone wolf though help is welcome... don't expect her to put her gun down.

Other: Dark Doom Duck?
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Arthur, hearing James little request, turns around and looks at him with acid.
"You think it's easy to make these? It's a very hard process and I've not just been working on yours. Wait a minute or two, ad I'll get it to you."
Arthur turns back around and sighs, looking at the picture of his daughter and wife.
I miss you so much...

Masky watches the group of survivors all huddled around their little fire, far away from everyone else. Seeing as they have no defenses or weapons, Masky reports back to his master.
I found a group of survivors, who seem to have less numbers than before, completely off guard and ready for the taking. They consist of elderly males and one or two younger beings. No threat at all, and unaware of the main battle group attempting to find ways to harm us.
A pause.
Perfect. Go through with a squad of scouts and a monster and kill them. But turn the younger. I want to build up forces.
Yes sir.
With that, Masky turns and summons some of his favorite scouts, and he also summons one of the loosed monsters, a humanoid one with spikes protruding from it, claws the size of butcher knives, and teeth as sharp as a sharks.
"Let's go kill some survivors."

Kelly - accepted
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:24 pm

"Alright alright..." James takes a quick glance around the outskirts of the light. "There near us right now aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I look up and I see the sun dropping. "Son of a motherfucking prostitute. Time to get going." I rushed to the nearest building and hid inside for this night.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Arthur, looking around, feels his anxiety.
"Probably not. Last I checked all the proxy activity was three towns away. But they may have come across another group of survivors. Whenever they do, it makes that tense feeling in the air everywhere. Found out the hard way," He says, finishing the knife. "There you go; that one was easier because its not as large as some of the others I'm making," He hands the knife over to James and turns back around.
"Now I just gotta finish the swords."

Masky, finishing the last transformation, looks at all the dead lying around him.
He feels no sadness at these peoples deaths. He only feels the need to serve his master.
He sends the monster away, and tells the other proxies to their next assignments.
He then returns to the Slender-mans side.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:35 pm

//( Kelly may I ask if you are playing this role-play and the Greewood town role-play?)\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender: The Rise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next