Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender: The Rise

Go down 
+4
Kelly Jones
ArueIsClose
James Oliver
karmasixxofsn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

Slender: The Rise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 pm

/(( o my bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 pm

A loud crash is heard.

"Shit I think we've been found out!

Jane quickly pulls her bowie knife.

"And I re-fucking-fuse to use my gun for a reason so don't question it!!"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Masky watches them react to one of the proxies knock down a large tank.
One mistake.

Arthur grabs his gun with his special ammo clip and walks out into the warehouse, trying to figure out whats going on.
He see's one of the monsters, and fires a single bullet into it's head.
One down.
He pulls out his custom hunting knife and begins to look around, finding another proxy and opening it's throat with a swift flick of his wrist.
Two down.
Just as he turns, another one launches itself onto him and attempts to rip his throat out. It gets to close.
Three down.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Springing into action along with Arthur James quickly takes down a proxy coming from behind Arthur.

"1 life saver point for me!"
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

After killing all the proxies, Arthur stumbles upon a boy and girl.
The boy appears to be getting angry at the girl, while she seems scared.
He reaches his hand to them.
"It's ok now. They're all gone now."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

"Ok?!.... how is this ok?!"

puts the knife back in its sheathe.

"The hell this is ok!"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm

//(I just realized my avatar - its not the one I clicked on o_o)\\

"Of course its ok, they're all dead now."

Masky, realizing what just happened, reports to the master.
They know the secret!
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 pm

"She may be refering to the fact that she's surrounded by complete strangers?" Looks over at Kelly. "Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Jane nods hand still on her Bowie knife.

"That and the fact that...I think Masky may be around..."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 pm

"Well, us you don't have to worry about. We're just here to help. As for masky..."

Masky, realizing these people would suspect him of aiding in such a pathetic conflict, summons himself at his masters feet.
"These humans are stranger than I thought, yet they are smart. My presence was compromised; So I have returned."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 pm

"Masky?...He's not a concern of mine.."
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 pm

"Oh really?...have you even seen him before?"
James askes tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:58 pm

//Can "Masky" help me in on this? I don't know how to begin. Maybe the "Master" tells you to retrieve my character\\

Name: Maven
Role: Proxy
Equipment: Nothing
Description: Black hair, pale face, black clothes (Basically a kid boy version of Kelly's avatar)
Background: Maven ran away from home into the forest. There, he met Slendy. He saw Slendy as a father-figure, and followed him, and Slendy made him a proxy.
Other: BACON BITS
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:05 pm

//(I said yes to your earlier request.)\\
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Name: Jay Lando

Role: Survivor

Equipment: Currently just a medium size backpack that contains a comb, hairbrush, shoes and clothes, which doesn't take up much space.

Description: Jay is blonde with hazel eyes. He's currently wearing a green shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. He's clean at the moment.

Background: Jay's entire family was wiped out during the Apocalypse. He is (to his knowledge) the only survivor within his family. His brother was turned into a proxy, and he works to defeat him and "save him from his torment". They have a strange "relationship", as they are hunting each other. Jay considers this his current life purpose.

Other: Jay is 19. He was a big time gamer in life and uses the skills he knows from that to survive based on the situations of the games he's played. He also lived in a town right next to a military base, and has learned from the military populace certain skills, such as basic weapons training. In high school he played on the basketball team so he is also fairly athletic. He has a good balance of intelligence and strengths, but is more fast than strong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Trey Lando

Role: Proxy

Equipment: A .9mm pistol with a fully loaded magazine (can change if this is considered overpowered).

Description: Trey has brown hair with black eyes and brown "irises". He's currently wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black balaclava, with a red hockey mask over it. His clothes are dirty.

Background: Trey is Jay's younger brother. He was captured by Slenderman during the chaos of the sibling's hometown being attacked. He was forced into being a proxy, and has been ordered to defeat his brother and possibly make him a proxy as well. They have a strange "relationship", as they are hunting each other. The reasons for wanting Jay are currently unknown, possibly because Trey can "sense" Jay and Jay could be used as a lure to capture or defeat other survivors.

Other: Trey is 16. He was more of a military brat in life and was briefly recruited into the military under a fake alias at the start of the apocalypse. He has advanced weapons training and uses such to defeat the survivors, but the five basic Human senses have been lowered by half. He can't normally sense those around him like normal Humans can but when he does his actions against them are typically fatal. He is fairly buff, so he is muscularly strong and is good with both melee weapons and firearms.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:16 pm

//( We all ready have a character named Jay, so could you choose another name? Either from that accepted.)\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Jane nods.

"Yes actually I have seen him...he ran off when I pointed my gun at him.."
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Arthur sighs.
"Are you two done chatting? If no, then you can stay here. I reckon that the proxies aren't gonna like us  killing off their little squad and'll come back swingin, so we need to gather supplies from camp and leave."

Masky listens to him.
I have someone I need you to find. He is special to me. Retrieve him. His name is Maven.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:22 pm

((Sure, I'll change the name to Jim. I'll make my introduction post whenever I feel it'd be a better time to do so.))
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:41 pm

//Just wanted to write what he looks like. Also, ArueIsClose, I don't know if it was a joke, but I wasn't being racist. I meant "ghostly"\\

Maven sat in the forest, petting a dead bunny. He was waiting for Masky to send one of his followers, like he promised.

//I almost forgot, Maven is going to be a silent character. He'll mostly use gestures.\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Masky, finding Maven, carefully announces his presence and takes Maven back to the master.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Jim panted as he ran through the forest, moving rather quickly. He wasn't particularly running from anything, but had anyone been watching him it might've seemed like it. He was certainly eager to be getting somewhere, but he was temporarily halted as a root got in his way, making him cry out as he tripped, hitting the ground hard. He grunted as he landed, gritting his teeth and wincing some, then sitting up from the ground. Luckily for him he was fine, but there was a stinging on his elbow, which he came to recognize as a scrape.

In another section of the forest was Trey, having managed to locate Jim to the forest. Trey moved carefully and intently past the trees, pistol in hand, prepared in his hunt. He knew for sure Jim was somewhere nearby, as he could sense it, but he didn't know exactly where. Suddenly, he could faintly hear Jim's cry from somewhere in the forest, although he would've been able to hear it more clearly if it wasn't for his dulled senses. Turning 90 degrees towards a different direction, he began to move quickly towards the sound that he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 pm

"I suppose we're done here."

Jane grins throwing a flash bang down and disappearing...

"Good luck getting your ammo back boys!"

She calls out before running out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

//(wtf that's a nice return >:d)\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 pm

//I know right? :3\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Rise   Slender: The Rise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender: The Rise
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next