Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamDoesThings
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG Empty
PostSubject: All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG   All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:30 pm

So me and my friend have been brainstorming an idea for an ARG that uses a crapload of creepypastas and I'm not sure what others would think about it, or if it has already been done. The premise is that there are two universes. One would be our universe and the other would be a universe where people live in fear of unexplainable creatures (Slendy, Jack the Killer, and the dog from smile.dog). Eyeless Jack and Jeff the Killer (with a completely new back story) would be proxy type people. The ARG would also have BEN and references to Pirate Cove in it. The story so far has been flowing pretty well, we're still stuck at some plot points, like the origin of BEN. I was wondering if having all those characters would be an immediate turn-off or not or if you actually thought it was an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG   All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Hmm, I don't know, could go either way.  

Honestly, I enjoy it when creators make their own characters (RiddleOfTheTreeMan shows how great this can be), and use some classic characters.  I also don't find Jeff the Killer to be very scary, idk he's just some guy with a knife.  

Maybe make an episode, or show off your costumes or something.  It could be good.
Back to top Go down
TheKroheOfJudgement
Untainted
TheKroheOfJudgement

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG   All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Not just a guy with a knife, but a guy with a knife who looks like the child of Barney the Dinosaur and The Joker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG   All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG Empty

Back to top Go down

All (Or At Least More) Creepypasta ARG
Page 1 of 1