Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Images and Text Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackamole
Untainted
Jackamole

Current Win Points : 11

Slenderman Images and Text Stories Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Images and Text Stories   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello there. I'm brand-new here, and I thought, "What better way to start than to set up a page that might really be useful?"

So here I am. I'm a big fan of the Slenderman stuff, particularly the first thread on SomethingAwful, (Though I wasn't there at the time) and decided in homage of that, to start a page here about old-fashioned Slenderman Mythos stuff. So, here's my story:

-----------------------

An excerpt from a local Newspaper:
On the 25th June 2014, Jason Merandez went missing.Little remains of the cozy one-story house that the family lived in, as it was engulfed in flame. The Parents, Mr and Mrs Merandez, had left Jason alone, who at 14, they considered to be capable of looking after himself. They hadn't gone far - a neighbor's home just down the road. Jason had suffered from a form of anxiety or paranoia since he was young, and believed a "Tall Man" had followed him since he was little. Recent evidence, such as the photograph below, show that he may not have been imagining this man, who appears in a photograph of a young Jason Merandez. It seems the Tall Man may have chosen this time particularly to attack, taking Jason, as no remains were found in the Flames.
Photograph:
Slenderman Images and Text Stories Usingf13
Update: 28th June 2014: In the local woods, a body has been found mutilated. Few details have been given, but the body has been confirmed as Jason Merandez's. The Family have been told. More on this, as it updates.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Deploy ANTI S-MAN UNIT IMMEDIATELY, S-MAN SIGHTING IN ********* VALE, ENGLAND.
DEPLOYING NOW
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Last edited by Jackamole on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Hopefully fixing the photo)
Back to top Go down
Jackamole
Untainted
Jackamole

PostSubject: Two   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Another story for whomever watches/cares about this thread.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: Optic Nerve HQ
Subject: Regarding the case of Mary Kathleen-******:
The subject, now deceased, was spoken to in her home after a media flurry which quieted down after the many newspapers decided the figure was just a film defect. She was 45 at the time, and her house was littered with images of her late Husband, who died in an asylum fire 5 years before the interview (20**). The subject, named Mary, opened the door to me and my partner, Agent D****, and invited us in. We'd called ahead, interested in this photograph of hers, and when she invited us in, she already had food ready for us - biscuits and the likes. She began telling us about her Husband, Mark K******, and his love for hiking, and then she handed us the photo. She pointed to where Mark was, and me and D**** saw it. The figure stood, perhaps 15 or 16 feet tall, behind him, much more view-able. When we asked how she got the photo, she smiled an explained her love for photography. She spoke about how when she was 25 she'd broken her leg, and her mother had bought a roll of sepia film for Mary's camera. As her house was at the edge of the woods, whenever Mark left, she'd photograph as best she could, the forest where Mark hiked. Anyway, not long after she took this photo, Mark began breaking down, having insomnia and paranoia, and eventually became depressed. After around 8 years of this, in approximately 1994, Mark was transferred to Park**** Hospital, in *********. The fire he died in, in 1999, destroyed the bulk of the departmental files, the room where Mark has inexplicably escaped. I am writing this up because the Anti S-Walker unit needs to enter the area(s) affected too look for any further evidence of why the S-Man chose this area particularly.
I also attached the files.
Slenderman Images and Text Stories Slende10
Slenderman Images and Text Stories Slende11
Please, look further into this.
Sincerely, Agent S******
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Agent S******
Subject: RE: Regarding the case of Mary Kathleen-******

Firstly, thank you Agent S******, for sending us these files. We are sending a recon team of Agents to the area now. Keep up the good work.
-O N HQ

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Any comments appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Images and Text Stories   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Wowcomix
Anxious

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Images and Text Stories   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

I really love all the old Victor Surge stuff, this is decidedly chilling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackamole
Untainted
Jackamole

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Images and Text Stories   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Thanks guys! Means a lot! I'm gonna start more work on these tonight, since I just uploaded a new thing to my series MyBlog1
Back to top Go down
Jackamole
Untainted
Jackamole

PostSubject: Another Story   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Optic Nerve Repoort 2241-9981-45a [BRIEF VERSION]
---------------------------------------------------
C****** Valley, Scotland
DATE JULY 15th, 2008
Subject was identified by finger prints on camera as David Andersen. Camera was found deep in the woods near C****** Valley, Scotland. Several small plastic bags containing DNA matched organs were also found near the camera, and a perimeter was set up around the area. A clean-up crew removed all evidence, and since no further sightings could be confirmed, the area was kept under minimal surveillance.

David Andersen took several pictures the day of his disappearance, mainly of his drive and subsequent walk through the forest. However, the images become more and more corrupted, with only the two of the last 15 photographs remaining. One of the photographs is the 10th till last, the other is the second till last. It is unknown what happened to Subject during this time.
See Attached Files:
Slenderman Images and Text Stories <a href=Slenderman Images and Text Stories Slende10" />
Slenderman Images and Text Stories <a href=Slenderman Images and Text Stories Slende11" />

UPDATE AUGUST 1, 2008
No further sightings have occurred, and nothing substantial was found. No further action is considered required either by Optic Nerve or the specific Anti S-MAN Project.
END_REPORT_FILE
Back to top Go down
Jackamole
Untainted
Jackamole

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Images and Text Stories   Slenderman Images and Text Stories EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:31 am

It's been so long since I posted in here!
I've been very busy with these kind of things lately though, running a blog called
"Thegiantswaiting.blogspot.com"

but, here are some previews of the photos;
Slenderman Images and Text Stories Welcom10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Images and Text Stories   Slenderman Images and Text Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Images and Text Stories
Page 1 of 1