Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #40 Discussion

Go down 
+36
re
Empty
Slynesh
WarpedWolf
runjump360
Mr. Maestro
Trygon
The Hunter
CheckersValentine
dezwithabat
Apples
Blue Eyes
Sam4books
ChaosGamma
LostSkeleton
DaLadybugMan
LisaEvermore
Mr. Jeebles
Tobi-loves-ARK
DFW
future
Pryex
BlackWolf
QhaoticZombie
WhiteWolf
CuteWithoutThe
Seann
Zander
Wrathling
Alder
Squidmama
Rythmear
bilo
Shayde
Alice
Sachael
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi-loves-ARK
Untainted
Tobi-loves-ARK

Current Win Points : 0

Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Zander wrote:
You're good panto. We all understand Alice is made of awesome.

As for the video, I did the same thing Wrathling did except for being scared/screaming when he showed up. My immersion was a bit ruined with personal things, so that's probably why.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Hold on... Slender Man appears in the woods... That's the most surprising thing in this series yet. This is like the time Noah discovered that Thanksgiving always sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm

I was so busy looking at the AWESOMEST CHIMNTREE IN THE WORLD... and of course that made me think of my chimney. Not that I have a chimney on my person or anything, it is just the burned out shell of a chimney out in the middle of nowhere. I used to have pictures of it somewhere. I'l have to go look for it. Anyway, I was thinking about my chimney and then DEARGODMOTHERFUCKENSLENDERMANALLUPMYFACEANDSHIT *squeals* It also helps that my sister had not broken her immersion so her fear fuels mine. :3
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:57 pm

I probably would have taken this entry a lot more seriously has I A. not been watching with the lights on early in the morning, as opposed to the lights off late at night and B. hadn't been giggling at Jay's genre blindness and accidental ho yay undertones with Alex.

"So, um, Alex...you didn't exactly say when to meet you. You sort of hung up on me earlier. After you sort of, you know, didn't call me for weeks. So I'm here...waiting for you...just...just come by any time you're ready....

"I...I love you....

"Don't leave me...."
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I have to say it was pretty good. I didn't care for the last tape, but this one makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Ah, new MH, how I missed ye.
Caught this before school this morning, what a great start to the day.

I don't know what the hell it was, but I got up after watching this and my computer made some kind of noise. Right freaked me out, I must say.
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm

So does this mean I'm the only one who screamed "RUN. RUN. RUN. RUN. RUN. GODAMMIT. RUN. RUN. RUN. MOTHERFUCKER RUN." over and over again at a box that doesn't talk back during the course of this video?
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Oh, I most certainly did that as well.

I don't really know what to say about this entry. Always nice to see The Operator being all.... well, Himself. I also didn't notice that at the end Jay does drop the camera and run off, so I'd guess that someone else probably recovered it. Whoever left the tapes at the hotel? I don't really know if I'm going anywhere with all this, I'm just rambling really....
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Sam4books wrote:
So does this mean I'm the only one who screamed "RUN. RUN. RUN. RUN. RUN. GODAMMIT. RUN. RUN. RUN. MOTHERFUCKER RUN." over and over again at a box that doesn't talk back during the course of this video?
Does it count if I thought it in my head? XD
He flailed around on the ground for a long time before he got up and ran ._.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Just watched the new entry a few minutes ago. I was all 'oh shit this is going to be just another video of him walking around and - OH SHIT SLENDEH RUN JAY RUN' and was surprised to see our man in black.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Zander wrote:
BlackWolf wrote:
Nothing like that to start the day! WhiteWolf and I were clinging to each other when He showed up.

I also have a question. Is this from the 7-month period of forgetfulness or from recent times?
Blackwolf/Whitewolf/Slender Man?

Anyway, the entries after him leaving the hotel are the 7-month period. He's been reviewing all of those tapes since then.

Thanks for clearing that up. These videos are so drawn out that I have these "wait, where are we?" moments.

I'm not sure I'd be down with that shipping. WhiteWolf and I would probably end up in a catfight. Razz
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Goddamnit, jay, your way of talking to Alex keeps making me think you two are lovers or some shit. >.<
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Jay/Alex? Now that'd be pretty bizarre. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Jay you stupid man you shouldnt go into the woods.

At first I thought that this would be the last of the tapes, and that someone stole the tapes and put them in the safe. But then I realized that Jay put the tapes in the safe and forgot the code. Duh.

Also for Alice's theory of Jay being a wimp. I personally believe Jay thinks he's in an Action movie. When in reality he's in a horror movie.
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I am glad our tall, well dressed friend is back.... but I feel like the formula is getting overly predictable. Perhaps it's the static warning... but I was disappointed. I seriously said, "Aaaaand, Slendy!" and he was there.

Don't get me wrong though....SM looked GREAT.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:10 am

BlackWolf wrote:
I'm not sure I'd be down with that shipping. WhiteWolf and I would probably end up in a catfight. Razz

Don't you mean wolf fight? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Twisted Evil Okay bad joke.

To stay on topic, isn't this Jay's first confirmed really close encounter with Slendy? I know there's that one video with someone spying on Jay in his car, but that's probably totheark IMHO. Am I forgetting any other instances here?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:28 am

WhiteWolf wrote:
BlackWolf wrote:

To stay on topic, isn't this Jay's first confirmed really close encounter with Slendy? I know there's that one video with someone spying on Jay in his car, but that's probably totheark IMHO. Am I forgetting any other instances here?

People keep asking that, but don't we have footage of Jay encountering the operator in a storm tunnel? (Pardon me for not citing the exact entry, but I've done enough archive overdosing for the day). Granted it's a brief moment that focuses mainly on Slendy, rather than the protagonist filming.

Irregardless, it's the first time that Jay's really had a face full of slenderman and first time or no, it's certianly unnerving.

I already typed up my opinion on the matter. Check it out if you wish
http://slenderstudies.blogspot.com/2011/05/marblehornets-entry-40.html

Last edited by CheckersValentine on Thu May 05, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dyslexia attack)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:30 am

Now that contact with SM has been made pre-hotel arc, and looking at the events of the last few episodes, my predictions are starting to change.

Alex is the new missing link to all this, along with the girl from the Hotel. Alex is controlled by Slinder? He is the new ToTheArc, as the original may have been replaced. ...rock in a hard place...

Jay was watched by ToTheArc in the back of that vehicle, only Alex knew he was there. At least that is what we are made to think.

This episode was an eye opener. Slenderman is getting more aggressive. I believe it is tired of this game, and wants it's prize. Jay.

But, being an unrelenting, faceless being from the darkness of reality, it may enjoy the playtime with them.

My ideas fade, like the tape in those cameras.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:09 am

I think TTA is whoever is currently being controlled by Slender Man at the time. With some of those videos there is no way Alex, Jay or Time could have uploaded all of them because of the places it required them to be to catch it on film.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:24 am

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
I think TTA is whoever is currently being controlled by Slender Man at the time. With some of those videos there is no way Alex, Jay or Time could have uploaded all of them because of the places it required them to be to catch it on film.

Explain.

I can't think of any that couldn't have been Alex. I personally think it's him; and it's been him for a long time. Note that the one time TTA dropped out of communication (between videos 24 and 34) was after we saw Alex encounter the operator at the end of the season 1.
Again, though I posted all this on my blog. Too lazy to type it out again.
What video's could Alex have not posted? *think think think* I'm always curious to hear other theories.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:30 am

I wrote this quite a while ago.

Recently I got the MH DVD and when watching the tta responses right after you watch the video (I had never done that because I started at Entry # 26 the day it came out) you notice things. Like in Entry #13 Alex sends Jay to the car and has a run in with the Slender Man. TTA's response video is of Jay at the car. Alex was busy with the Slender Man at that point and couldn't have been filming Jay. Which leaves the door open to be Tim or even someone else we are unaware of., but my mian theory is it's Tim, Alex, and Jay when they are under The Operators control.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:34 am

He had a run in with Slenderman?
o.O

Might be time for me to rewatch the series...
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:35 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
BlackWolf wrote:

People keep asking that, but don't we have footage of Jay encountering the operator in a storm tunnel?
yes, there was that time in the storm tunnel, and also there was entry 23 (the one with teh creepy basement, though it was so dark so you couldn't see well) and there was also the TTA video..er..Return, I wanna say it was? Where the operator walks right past Jay.

This was the first daylight encounter though, to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:38 am

Entry 40 delivered. Hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Yeah, Entry 23 & Return were when Jay previously had contact with the Operator. I might also submit Entry 24, the one where he walks out of his room and just disappears for a couple hours. I can't imagine who else but the Operator would be able to make that happen. It looks like the storm tunnel's chronological placement might be coming up sometime (soon?) given how the most recent entries have all involved the woods, but I guess we don't really know how far into the seven months this is, so...

Totheark is just..... I don't even know. There are at least a dozen different theories I could come up with on who Totheark is. And I really can't figure out which one, if any, are more likely. I think I prefer the idea of Totheark actually being several people, possibly just whoever the Operator decides to control at any given time (although since in "Return" He seems more interested in whoever's behind the camera than Jay, I could also see Totheark as trying to work against the Operator). So I don't think I'm even going to comment on Totheark anymore, as I have done in previous Entry discussions, because I think every time I have, I've given a different explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #40 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next