Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #40 Discussion

Go down 
+36
re
Empty
Slynesh
WarpedWolf
runjump360
Mr. Maestro
Trygon
The Hunter
CheckersValentine
dezwithabat
Apples
Blue Eyes
Sam4books
ChaosGamma
LostSkeleton
DaLadybugMan
LisaEvermore
Mr. Jeebles
Tobi-loves-ARK
DFW
future
Pryex
BlackWolf
QhaoticZombie
WhiteWolf
CuteWithoutThe
Seann
Zander
Wrathling
Alder
Squidmama
Rythmear
bilo
Shayde
Alice
Sachael
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Maestro
Untainted
Mr. Maestro

Current Win Points : 1

Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:36 pm

^Well, Entry 26 did show several figures wearing the "Masky" mask, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if totheark was more than one person.

But yeah, 40 was easily the scariest entry so far, except maybe for 19. It literally made me jump, which is no small feat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Mr. Maestro wrote:
^Well, Entry 26 did show several figures wearing the "Masky" mask, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if totheark was more than one person.

It only showed two masks. The skull mask on the trashcan and the regular mask. The other two were just the regular masked layered in distortion. And having more maskies does not mean tta is more than one person. There is no way to tell what it means unless they bring that skull mask back.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm

all I can say is i MISSED slendy its good to see you man! bunp it!... uhh slendy.. why are you walking at me like that... uhh.. o__o bump it? run Jay run!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm

DFW wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
BlackWolf wrote:
I'm not sure I'd be down with that shipping. WhiteWolf and I would probably end up in a catfight. Razz

Don't you mean wolf fight? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Twisted Evil Okay bad joke.

To stay on topic, isn't this Jay's first confirmed really close encounter with Slendy? I know there's that one video with someone spying on Jay in his car, but that's probably totheark IMHO. Am I forgetting any other instances here?

People keep asking that, but don't we have footage of Jay encountering the operator in a storm tunnel?
yes, there was that time in the storm tunnel, and also there was entry 23 (the one with teh creepy basement, though it was so dark so you couldn't see well) and there was also the TTA video..er..Return, I wanna say it was? Where the operator walks right past Jay.

This was the first daylight encounter though, to my knowledge.

Yes! That's right. I was sure a few other instances were slipping my mind. I think it's pretty funny that all the instances Jay has had an encounter with Slendy, he doesn't remember any of them. Kinda makes you wonder if Alex kept losing his memory in a similar way in the first season.
Back to top Go down
WarpedWolf
Untainted
WarpedWolf

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay, that was a great episode...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

unless im mistaken.. the only thing we have seen that closely resembles an encounter with slendy at THIS level in MH is when he goes into Alex's room, then we see alex with the head wound right? so what do people think has happened to Jay? obviously he is still more or less allright, other then not having memory of these events, what is slendy doing to people, it seems Jay is in this season being exposed to slendy the way Alex was in the footage from season one... my question now is.. HOW is Jay more or less allright if this stuff has been happening to him?
Back to top Go down
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:10 pm

When the break at the bottom of the screen happened I let out a yelp >.<.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:18 am

WarpedWolf wrote:
Okay, that was a great episode...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:47 am

Actually, there was a really cool understated thing there (Sorry, I'm a film student so bear with me)
If you watch closely, they have him turn, see slendy, drop to the ground, and you very briefly get a glimpse backwards to where Slendy was just standing. Then, there's a moment of choas as Jay runs, and then he looks back and slendy is Right There, closer than before.

It's understated, and you might not even notice it, but it subconciously reinforces the idea that he's there, he's gone, and then he warps back right behind jay.
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:59 am

Only noticed this topic yesterday x_x

Practically shat bricks for the first time in a quite a while when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:04 pm

What, do you dare question The Operator's fashion sense? He'll wear whatever color tie He damn well pleases! Obviously, that was His blue tie day.

It looked to me like Jay tripped, was trying to get back up and get the camera, then saw the Operator right there and just left the camera and ran. It's hard to tell but after watching it four or five times that's what I'm getting out of it.
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:52 pm

something i think we all take for granted is the fact that the camera is not in jay's head. though the camera saw slendy twice, i'm not sure jay actually did. i don't think he saw him until the second time.

i am very interested in seeing the next installment.
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

The rooting around with the roots looked off at first, then I realise it's J crapping his pants and trying to hide from Mr. Thin.
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:31 am

I think the tie is black, and any apparent blue coloration is due to the bright outdoor lighting and the camera effects. And maybe the tie is colored with a blue-based black dye. The suit looks blue, too, where the light falls most heavily, on the shoulders. The tie's presumably doing the same, but the effect is intensified because the edges of the tie are being blurred together with the white shirt.

Or maybe MH now features a Slendy with ties of variable coloration, like some other vlogs. confused

I'm very excited by the turn of events in this entry. I'm eager to see where this is heading and how they tie together the various elements which have been introduced this season.

Am I correct in my understanding that MH is going to wrap at the end of season 2?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:48 pm

I never heard about the end of season two, I think they need to reveal some more before jay gets hit in the head and wakes up in the UK surrounded by 5 naked chicks in a hostel.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Neomenia wrote:
Or maybe MH now features a Slendy with ties of variable coloration, like some other vlogs. confused

Am I correct in my understanding that MH is going to wrap at the end of season 2?

Which vlogs have have Slendy's tie changing? I know MLAnderson's Slendy has a red tie, but I've not seen any where the tie color changes during the series.

Maybe it's like a mood tie? When it's black, Slendy's being sneaky, red is when He's angry, blue when He's calm? :p

I hope that MH will have at least one more season after this one. I don't want it to end!
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Aww, I don't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Sadly I think Troy did say it would be over with Season 2. I could be wrong though, cause I can't actually remember where I read that.
I agree, when MH ends, that will be a sad sad day.

Anyway. Mood tie. I laughed. But yeah, which series has the tie change colors, I always thought it was red in all the ones I've seen?
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I believe I'm thinking of MLAnderson0, but I haven't watched closely for tie coloration. I think I read somewhere that the tie changes colors in the series, but I may have misunderstood. The MLAnderson0 color was perhaps being contrasted with the color seen in all of the other series.

I don't see how they could be close to a satisfying end to the overall story yet, but it seems like the end of season 2 must be creeping up on us. Hopefully that means the remaining videos will be packed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Watching through a couple entries, as far as I could tell the tie was red all through season 1. It is definitely blue here.

I also laughed quite a bit when I stopped and thought about the fact that we're discussing the color of Slender Man's tie.

It might actually have been referring to the end of season 2 and I took wrong to acutally mean the end of the series. Again, I don't recall what source I'm thinking of, so I can't go back and look. I do think they probably have quite a ways to go before they get to the end though, so I don't think we have to worry about that any time soon. At least I hope not.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
I never heard about the end of season two, I think they need to reveal some more before jay gets hit in the head and wakes up in the UK surrounded by 5 naked chicks in a hostel.

... I want this to happen so bad.

ChaosGamma wrote:
Sadly I think Troy did say it would be over with Season 2. I could be wrong though, cause I can't actually remember where I read that.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he said it'd be over with season 2 also. It was either mentioned in his blog or possibly the radio interview he and Joseph did. I can't remember though. D:
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:57 pm

well, at least they're going to give us a real ending, rather than pulling a "Lost"; stringing it out for as long as possible and then giving us the ending that everyone expected from episode 3.

I appreciate people willing to have an ending rather than a fizzling-out.
Regardless, I will miss it when it's gone...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:39 pm

So it really does end after season 2? Imma cry now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:55 am

You know, Slendy never really seemed interested in Jay before. Apparently, he's finally pissing the big guy off enough that that's changed.
Back to top Go down
Grungevirus
Untainted
Grungevirus

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:47 pm

i guess slenderman was too much occupied with the other guys,to see what Jay was doing Razz
that was just a visit.or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #40 Discussion   Entry #40 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #40 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3